Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Spark in the Darkness

Thalia

Super-Earth
It was a dark night in the village when Faelynne's mother woke up. She was an accomplished seer who would occasionally get a sudden vision of something that would happen in the near future. She quickly ran to Faelynne's room and shook her awake, and without explanation she told her to run into the forest and stay there no matter what happened. Faelynne was very confused, but slowly did as she was told. Not even an hour later, a terrible sight crossed her eyes. A massive band of Vampires was attacking her village, and quickly killed each and every person, then proceeded to take all valuables and burn the houses, throwing the corpses into the flames.

Many years later, a young woman woke up in a cold sweat. Well... She was one hundred and fifty years old, but for an elf, that was still young. A full century had passed since that tragic night, but it still could bring chills to the girl.

The records would always say that Faelynne had died in the flames with the rest of the village, and in a sense that was true, for no longer would she ever be called Faelynne, but was now forever to be called Phoenix, for just as the mythical fire bird is reborn from it's own ashes, Phoenix was forced to start a whole new life from the burning of the ashes of her old.

For a century, Phoenix trained under various trainers, feeling a need to hone her skills as a warrior, for her new reason to live was to eradicate all vampires from the face of the earth.

She had lately heard rumors around lately of an exceptionally powerful vampire who was attacking anyone from town who ventured into the forest nearby, and quickly headed toward the town.

She arrived in town early that morning and quickly head toward the tavern, getting a room to sleep in, as she was nocturnal just as her pray was or she would have no chance to find her prey. She woke up a few hours later and wandered around the town collecting fresh rumors of the vampire until it was nearing dusk, when she bravely set out into the forest to find the beast she would soon slay.

Margolotta Soren; the rumors concerned her, and only this woman. Rumors, wonderful, wondrous falsities that surrounded this woman surfaced everywhere. Thrown out of hell for fear of her taking over, being able to stalk during sunlight, and her personal favorite; her beauty was as such that it could turn a man blind for merely laying eyes on her. All lies, naturally, several propagted by her.

When one was so bold as to enter her domain, she smiled to herself. Din din... She pressed herself into the shadows, as she had been doing little but a nightly wander, and she slinked from shadow to shadow until at last that heartbeat that had triggered her interest came into sight.. A pretty little elf...

Wonderful.

She slowly stepped out of the shadows, a smile curving her plum-colored lips. "Why, a female hunter. Not many come for that bounty and honor that lay upon my... demise," she said, lips curling farther to reveal glinting white fangs.

Her flesh was as pale as snow, and it covered a lush frame. The expanse of her bosom was impressive, and contained by the low neckline of a black velvet dress. Her hair, black and luxurious, framed her face and curled down her form. Her hips were wide, and she was in many ways beautiful. Although, that was quite typical of her kind. "What brings you here, child? If you seek my death, you will surely find yours. But you knew that already..." she murmured, starting to approach her prey. She was seemingly unarmed, unarmored, and given her apparently soft form, weak.

Phoenix smirked as she saw the vampiress step out into the open so quickly, having been prepared for a sneak attack as her kind so frequently used. She looked her up and down, surveying her, and though she didn't look particularly fast or strong, she knew from experience that that was merely a deception.

The young elf took a moment to brush a strand of her long silver hair out of the way of one of her eyes, moving it down her neck and hugging down her entire body until it rested on the handle of the silver katana that lay sheathed, hanging from her belt. After just a moment, she pulled the blade free from it's sheath and grabbing it by the other hand, getting into a decent fighting position as she waited for the other to make the first move.

The woman's words made a small smirk form on her lips as she said, "You will soon find that underestimating me is a mistake. Call me what you will, but whatever you say, or how much you beg, I will not still my blade until it has pierced the black abyss that was once your heart!"

She took a deep, steadying breath, causing her ample bust to momentarily strain against the slim fitting black stealth suit she was wearing, having left her normal travel clothes back at the inn, for they would only slow her down while in combat.

"Those words were your warning, dear. Do not whine later that you didn't get one," she said, her words as smooth as honey. Her next movement was nothing more than a blur as she was suddenly in front of the elf woman... And this illusion would disappear after a moment, the vampiress instead right beside the elf. Her hand closed around the blade of the katana, bending it neatly, though the blade did cut through the flesh of her hand. Blade bent as it was, she melted into the shadows.

Next she would appear right above the elvish girl, on a tree branch. Her speed was positively unreal, whilst her strength was not... well, as strong as other vampires. She had her niche. "Come now, dearie," she called in a sing-song voice. "I think I estimated you juuuuust right..."

Phoenix simply ignored her taunt, instead waiting for the woman's attack, getting ready to strike when she saw her right in front of her. She was a little worried with how unnaturally fast she got there, even for a vampire, but simply ignored it and went to strike only to find that she couldn't move her sword, and that the image of the woman was now gone.

She quickly blinked a few times and looked down at her blade to find a hand leading over to her side, and that the blade of her trusted sword was being totally ruined. She went in to try and kick the creature while she worked on bending the blade, only to find that she had once again seemingly disappeared just before her kick landed home.

Wondering what was going on, she began to look around to try and find the vampiress, she only found her up above her when she heard the woman continuing her taunting... Though the worst thing was perhaps that she was probably right.

She quickly backed away a few steps so she was no longer directly below her, keeping her eyes on her, determined to follow where she went next, for with that kind of speed, if she lost sight of her for just a moment she could easily find the woman behind her, or worse... "Come down here and let's just have a fair fight you bitch!" She called.

Margolotta smiled brilliantly down toward the defiant little elf. She leapt forward, skirts billowing around her, revealing shapely white legs and the lacy underwear she wore, before she straightened up. "Naughty," she said, almost to herself, before she was gone. In not even half a second, she was ten feet to the left of where she'd been, "naughty," she continued, before she was gone again..

And when she reappeared once more, she was right in front of the elf. "Naughty," she finished, and Phoenix was suddenly off the ground, Margolotta's pale white hand wrapped around her throat. "You should control your language," she murmured, before slamming the girl back into the very tree she'd stood on a moment before. "Now, what to do with you...? You are quite a pretty one," she murmured, as she pressed one long fingernail to the fabric on Phoenix's chest. She punctured the sneaking suit, and tore a circle around one of her large tits, squeezing it firmly a moment later. "Mmm.. I think I have a fitting punishment," she murmured with an evil smile.

Phoenix watched in wonder as the woman jumped down and started, once again, showing her incredibly unbelievable speed. She had fought and killed several vampires before, but this woman seemed to be at least twice the speed of those others, if not even faster.

When the vampiress appeared in front of her, Phoenix moved in to try and punch her in the stomach, though she was stopped before she could make contact as she was lifted up off the ground by her throat. She quickly moved her hands to the other's hand to try and peel it off of her throat so she could breath normally again only to be rewarded by being slammed against a tree, knocking the breath out of her.

She began to get a little light headed and her face started to change colors as she struggled against the woman's grip so she could catch her breath, barely noticing that a hole had been torn in her suit to reveal one of her breasts as she was otherwise busy until she felt the creature's cold touch against her bare skin, drawing her attention to that just as much as her fight for breath control.

Margolotta considered Phoenix as she was held against the tree with her powerful arms. For a vampire as old and as infamous as she, she had very little muscle strength. A young male vampire probably had her in pure brute force... Which mattered not, when she could run around someone during the length of a blink, perhaps even more than once. She was scary fast. Being a powerful spellcaster didn't hurt much, either.

When the elf began to change colors, she relented a bit on her grip, before she jerked her off the tree and forced her to the ground. She broke her own vein with a sharp nail, and from her wrist she bled. "Now dearie... Let me make you feel all better," she said, as her fingers curled into Phoenix's suit. She tore off the back part, and forced her to the ground with her knee. She dug her nail into the girl's back, making a symbol with their mixed blood. When this was done... a red tattoo would be left, and their wounds would be miraculously healed. "Blood bond," she said with a wicked grin.

A blood bond was an intimate contract; it made the human nigh immortal as long as the vampire lived, and few vampires were powerful enough for such acts. It also linked them in many other ways... Which would soon be evident. They were one, now.

When the woman let go of her grip a bit, Phoenix began to cough for a moment before she finally caught her breath, and her skin slowly returned to it's natural, rather pale color, for, much like her prey, she didn't see much sunlight.

Phoenix grunted lightly as she was forced to the ground, soon feeling the back of her suit being ripped apart, thankful that all of her more intimate areas were covered... Except for that one breast that thankfully wasn't being played with anymore. That simple fact was soon forgotten as she felt something being cut into her back by the woman's nail, wondering what she was talking about when she said it was a "Blood bond" as she had never heard of such a thing.

She took a steadying breath when the cutting was over and her body somehow already began to skin over before she started fighting against the woman's grip shouting "Let me go you psycho bitch or you will regret it!" It was an empty threat, but she knew that she'd find a way to make her pay for... Whatever she was doing to her. She just had to.

Margolotta merely smiled down at her new blood bond. "Indeed? That shall be a sight indeed, largely because you can no longer fight me... We are bound, you and I... You are my slave, my pet, my dear friend," she murmured as she leaned down, pressing a long kiss to the elf's neck, lightly nipping it as she ran her hand down the girl's backside. She slit the bottom of her suit, pressing her finer to the girl's covered pussy. "Mine, now until you bore me," she said with a wicked smile, digging her finger into her a bit.

She idly fingered the girl for several moments, keeping her pressed to the ground with her knee. Ever the insatiable one herself, she gently massaged her one of her own large tits as the girl was toyed with.

Phoenix started to really get angry when the woman told her she thought she belonged to her. She would never let that happen. "Excuse me!" She said very loudly. "I'm sorry, but you have no idea what the fuck your talking about! I despise your kind, and will NEVER belong to a vampire! Now let me go RIGHT NOW or I am going to..." Though what she was going to do was never said as she felt the woman starting to play with her down below and she started to really fight to get away from her grip.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing bitch? Let me go!" She said loudly as she struggled for freedom, using all of her strength to try and muscle her way out of her predicament, cursing her luck that her village was attacked just a short two years before she would have started to learn to control magic.

"Never say never, darling," she murmured, as she pushed down on the girl with her knee. She was strong... but if she didn't subdue the elf, she would break free from her. She pushed her down with both hand and knee now as she dug into her dress for something. "You do not believe me?" she murmured, as she dug out a mirror. It was for scrying, normally, but it could be applied differently here. She placed it before the elf woman."See?" she murmured.

Nothing. Nothing but the trees and sky behind the elf were seen. Vampires had no reflections; neither did blood bonds, which led to them being killed for being vampires more often than not. Real vampires were not so easily killed.

"We share blood now, we share fates... I made you into my bond. I am your mistress," she murmured, as she leaned down, her words cool on the elf's flesh as she spoke against her neck. She pressed a kiss to the skin here, before she pulled back. "Do not worry... You will come to love it," she said with a wide smile, her fingers going back to the girl's cunt, gently working her clit.

Phoenix stopped fighting against her when she saw... Or rather didn't see her reflection. She just stared transfixed into the mirror where she should have seen her reflection, but soon shook her head lightly deciding that it had to be some kind of trick. "No! You lie! There is no such thing as a 'blood bond'! I've spent the better part of a century training in several martial arts and studying on vampire folklore and have never once heard anything of it!"

She continued to fight her, trying to move her neck away from her as it was kissed, for she refused to be bitten and infected with the disease. Then, when she felt the woman now starting to pleasure her clit, she let out a small grunt before biting her lip and focusing harder on trying to fight, though she secretly knew that the fight was lost. What worried her the most at the moment though was that her body was starting to betray her, and she felt herself start to get a little wet down below.

Margolotta could only grin to herself as she felt moisture starting to build up in Phoenix's cleft. "Mm... There are only a few vampires powerful enough to form one, and they are nowhere around here. This is my domain... And now, my darling blood bond, you are mine... forever," she whispered against the pale flesh of the elf's neck, before she drew her tongue across the soft flesh here.

She slowly started to work a finger into the young elf, working the girl's clit with her thumb as she dug into her with another finger. She pressed her lips once more to the elf's neck. "Now... Obey me," she said, her voice layered with strength and will. It would compel the elf to do as she said... It would not completely dominate such a strong mind as Phoenix's, but it would certainly give her the idea that complying wouldn't be so bad. She turned the girl's head to the side with her other hand, and pressed her lips against Phoenix's, kissing the woman tenderly as she continued to finger her.

Phoenix continued to struggle against the woman's grasp as she felt her working a finger inside of her, though no matter how strongly she thought about it, she couldn't deny that it, partnered with the way she was playing with her clit was quite enjoyable. She gasped as she heard the woman's voice sounding so different than it usually did, now feeling a tug on her mind as if she were under the affect of a strange drug.

Slowly but surely, her attempts to fight began to die down a little and her mind cleared some. Then, when she felt the woman's lips meet her own in a kiss, she was surprised at how she wasn't fighting back as she felt she probably should have, then to make matters worse, she moaned deeply into her mouth from the pleasure she was feeling as her face turned a deep shade of red.

Margolotta smiled softly to herself as Phoenix began to get into it. Job well done, she thought to herself as she continued to work the girl's clit. Slowly, she turned Phoenix over onto her back, giving her easier access to the elf's cunt as she pressed her lips back to hers. "Just enjoy my touch, my love... Just relax," she said, tweaking her clit as her other hand found one of Phoenix's large tits, gently squeezing her rosy nipples.

From her breast Margolotta's hand trailed, cutting through the elf's sneaking suit to reveal the ripe body beneath.

Phoenix continued to moan in pleasure as she was layed down on her back, feeling her now exposed skin making contact with the grass, feeling lucky that at least there were no thorns or thistles. She couldn't believe herself. Here she was, being sexually played with by a vampire, her mortal... or rather her immortal enemy, and she wasn't even fighting back, though when she felt her suit being cut away, enough so that it would likely all fall away within moments of her standing up she again felt the urge to fight against her, though it wasn't anywhere near as strong as before.

She slowly moved one of her hands to the one of the woman's that was teasing her clit and grabbed it, trying to move it away, though she didn't seem to have either the strength, the resolve, or either to do any more than that.

Her other hand wrapped around Phoenix's as she sought to pull her hand away from her cunt, tsking faintly. "Do not try to fight it... You will feel only pleasure," she murmured against her neck, against where her tongue had trailed across the soft, pale flesh. She pulled Phoenix's hand away, laying it gently on the ground as she continued to play with Phoenix's aroused pussy. This done, Margolotta's free hand moved to her own dress, pulling the ties off where they were, letting the garment loosen on the pale, firm body beneath.

At last she pulled the dress off, revealing the full-bodied woman beneath. In her human life, she had been somewhat chubby, with large breasts, bad skin, wiry hair, along with wide hips... And in her vampiric state, only her breasts and hips had stayed the same (though her hips -had- become a bit more slender). Her flesh was smooth and deathly white, her hair thick, black, and luxurious, and her stomach had become more trim, though not as obviously firm as perhaps another woman's, such as Phoenix. It was a pleasing look, overall.

Phoenix was upset a bit as her hand was moved away so that the other woman could have her way with her, but she had now seemed to have lost her ability to fight back, and now just moaned much louder in pleasure. She arched her back and moved her hands up off the ground once more, though this time she didn't fight back this time. She simply moved them to her head and began running them through her hair, just letting the pleasure overtake her body.

Margolotta chuckled evilly to herself as it seemed her dear Phoenix had finally given into her touches... She slowly pushed her fully to the ground, onto her back, as Margolotta got down on her knees. Soft hands pushed Phoenix's thighs wide apart, and she touched her tongue to the girl's pussy, running the cool flesh up and down her sopping wet netherlips, touching upon her clit every now and then as she continued to fingerfuck the girl with two deathly white digits.

Another hand came up, closing around one of Phoenix's large tits, gently squeezing before her fingers found her nipple, pinching, twisting, and pulling on the erect nipple. "Mm... Soon it shall be your turn to pleasure your mistress, dearie... Don't you feel lucky?" she asked, the question preceding a long, slow lick up her pussylips, digging deep into them.

Back
Top Bottom