Fx Male Prized Odalisque's search for Doms

PrizedOdalisque

Meteorite
hot-natalie-portman.gif

Hello everyone!

I’m new to this site, but not to roleplay or writing. I work every weekday, but I like to try and get in a reply at least once a day. This Thread might be barebones for a little bit, but hopefully I can flesh it out a bit more soon! If you don’t see anything here, feel free to suggest something. I am pretty open to a lot of things and kinks. I prefer to play on Discord, but I will play on here too. I will play with male or female doesn’t matter, but I do prefer MxF roles! I love OOC, it is fun to meet new people, and becoming friends with partners.

I am a submissive through and through, so I do not like to play switch or dominant roles. On that token though, I do not play a helpless character, that gets mindlessly led. I enjoy my characters to have their own minds.

UPDATE: I haven’t made a fantasy thread yet but I am craving something fantasy, perhaps something with a large beastly character against a smaller female?

Here is my f-list: F-list - Warning

Favorite Kinks (They do not have to be included):

• Pregnancy
  • BDSM
  • Aftercare
  • Romance (Dark or light)
  • Dubcon or consensual

Feel free to ask about anything you don’t happen to see on here.

Potential Paring Ideas:

Runaway/Nice Man
Trucker/waitress or runaway
landlord/renter
debt collector/woman in debt
roommates
stalker/stalked
Any sort of monster/female

Plot Idea(s):

UPDATE: CRASH LANDING: MC and maybe a group of women are abducted by aliens to sell as slaves in the stars. The ship crash lands into a seemingly uninhabitable planet (maybe covered in ice and snow). One brave girl MC goes out to explore when she comes across a race of beastly males, who have very few females. The details can be discussed, send me a message if interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom