Fx M or F Fantasy Game Settings

Kayla Kay

Banned
Banished
I thought a quick thread about what I'm looking for wouldn't hurt, so here it is. I'm out for guys or other girls in a fantasy setting, the type of settings you find in games like Zelda, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, and Final Fantasy. I'm not wanting to write in any of them specifically, they're just references for what I'm into for original settings. I'm open to writing multiple girls in any stories and with people who like to write several as well.

Whenever we write characters I prefer real people as their references and not characters from video games or cartoons. I'm open to writing out sex if that's something you like. If sex is involved I am only into writing submissive girls. I'm not a dominant person in that aspect at all. I'm okay with not including sexual roles altogether. Just in case someone doesn't like her I'll add here that my favourite girl to use for my first character is almost always Willa Holland.

I'd prefer writing in the third person point of view and sticking to private messages, email or discord. If you like to reply every day I can try to do that as well. If there are any other major things that need to be discussed feel free to ask me when messaging me. Please send me a private message as that is what I'm more than likely to see (I kept the alerts for messages on). Thanks for reading and bye!

Back
Top Bottom