Fx Male Jekyll & Hyde (Military ~ Abuse ~ Stockholm Syndrome) Looking for M Character

VelvetSatin

Meteorite
Greetings ~

For this particular idea that has been floating in my head I am looking for a talented writer to play a Male character who is in the Military. I have a couple scenarios for this.

The first one would be a modern tale where my character comes from a Military family and her father is a Drill Sergeant. She has done a lot of moving around throughout her life but has managed to stay living on a Military Base for quite awhile now. She meets your character at a function which could be a dance or something else we decide upon. You would be a tall, handsome, charming officer who has recently completed basic training and is ready to advance himself. You are a natural leader, one who isn't afraid to take control. You have a very dominant personality and I see him having very extreme and radical views. My character is a little flower. She hasn't entirely bloomed yet. While she will be 18 years old, she doesn't have much experience since her father tries to shelter her. Your character is very head-strong and he's a Jekyll and Hyde. On one hand he's a polite, gracious, well-mannered and caring individual. On the other hand he's abusive, power hungry, vile and toxic. I'd like to see the personality differences come out drastically. My character would indeed endure his abuse. There would be elements of Dominance, Rage, Degradation, Humiliation, Control, Possessiveness, Blackmail. Because he has the other side to him, the one who can be so sweet, I see her developing Stockholm Syndrome and becoming co-dependent upon him. They would have a very complicated relationship and I'd love to create their world and have a very detailed, intimate story where we have a lot of character development and plot.

The second idea could either be modern or historical with the plot taking place during a modern time war or WWII. Your character would be an officer in an active war invading a foreign country. You've seen brutal violence. You are only 19 or 20 years old but you have been through a lot already. Thank of the movie "1917" and you get where I am coming from. My character is from the country you are invading. She's already lost her parents and she's all alone hiding. She has tried to shelter her siblings but they ran off or perhaps they have gotten killed. She manages to hide from the troops for as long as she can but she's growing hungry and weak. The sounds of the bombs scare her since they go off most nights. Your character among with a group of your men could come across her hiding in an abandoned warehouse and they kidnap her...or my character could try and escape and in doing so they find her running and they hunt her down taking her as their captive. There would be elements of abuse, rape, domination, control and possessiveness. Again, Stockholm Syndrome could be a part of this as well. He would want to keep her "as his". She would have to deal with his tormented mind. The war hasn't been kind to him and he suffers from PTSD.

Looking for a detailed oriented writer who is capable of writing multiple paragraphs with good development. While smut is good in a story, I must say that I enjoy a good healthy amount of plot, and I love to write with my partners through PM's to talk about ideas and thoughts. I am able to post a couple times a week. I put a lot of time and effort into my posts and wouldn't be able to post daily, however, I am able to respond much more quickly with PM's when we are talking about ideas etc..Send me a PM if interested!
Modify message

Back
Top Bottom