Brandi Plays Cannons

BimboBrandi

Queen of Everything
So I haven't done this in a long time, but I recently have gotten back into fandoms, Mostly comic book related. I am literate and multi para and like to play in PM's or over Discord, though if we do the second option I'd like to discuss plot before adding you so that we can get right into the RP. I don't care about the gender of my writing partner, all I ask is that you too are Literate and capable of posting 5-8 lines regularly. I also like a good mix of plot with my smut, and am interested in Romantic pairings

Some Parings I am interested in are:

DC:

Harley Quinn and Batman
: A reformed Harley Quinn is on the straight and narrow, but barely. When a job means teaming up with the Dark Knight their chemistry starts to become more personal than business.

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy: Since they first met in Arkham Asylum there has been chemistry between the two of them, now free of the Joker that chemistry is free to be on show and blossom.

Zatana and Nightwing: After being on the Justice League together the two find themselves letting off some steam together, but soon camaraderie moves into something more.

Superman and Wonder woman: Surprisingly these two have never really coupled up in the comics, I'd be interested in exploring what a relationship between the Amazon and the Man of Steel might look like. I'd probably start it where Lois Lane is gone and so removing her from the equation.

Gender bend prompt: Harley Quinn and Joker: With the Original Harley having left the Joker finds himself alone. Deciding to create himself a new Harley He has someone who fits the profile kidnapped, only problem is that person is a man. Through chemicals Joker changes his new subject into a perfect replica of Harley Quinn, at least on the outside.

Black Siren and Green Arrow: With Black Siren living the life of Laurel Lance from this dimension they find themselves getting closer to Oliver Queen. At first they are just playing the parts, but over time the chemistry and the unanswered emotions from the previous Laurel start to surface, and the act turns into much more than just playing pretend.

Other Characters I might play:

Talia Al Ghul
Catwoman
Raven

Marvel

Black Widow and Captain America: Following on from the events of The Winter Soldier, Cap and Nat find themselves working together more and their chemistry blossoms until they cross the line and things become physical. Will the love of a good man like Steve be enough to keep Nat happy, and can Natasha keep Steve's mind off of the missed time with Peggy.

Peggy Carter and Captain America: An alternative timeline where Steve never went into the ice, set in the 1950's against the backdrop of the cold war. Alternatively I would allow for Steve to have simply bought young peggy to the future at the end of Avengers Endgame and set it in modern times.

Storm and Thor: The X-men working with the Avengers to stop a threat to both when the god of thunder crosses paths with a woman who controls the weather.

Quake and Hawkeye: Using the comic version of Quake where she was raised within SHIELD and worked secretly for Nick Fury. A top secret covert mission requires the two of them teaming up with sexy consequences.

Mystique and Wolverine: Flashes from Wolverines past lead him to cross paths with the brotherhood of mutants, and when working together with Mistique they discover they make quite a good team.

Other Characters I might play

Rogue (with control of her powers)
Jessica Jones
She-Hulk
Captain Marvel

Back
Top Bottom