Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Dreamer's Requests: sci-fi, medieval/modern fantasy, d&d-inspired

Heart of the Dreamer

You're solid gold, I'll see you in Hell.
Withdrawn
Hello. I'm a guy from the US who is looking to partner with either male or female role players. As it says in the title, I highly enjoy settings in retrofuturistic sci-fi, cyberpunk, historical and modern fantasy, or high fantasy (such as what you'd find in a D&D setting). I'll have some example plots below, but am always open to discussing other plot hooks or scenarios.

First of all, let's make sure we're going to be compatible. Keep in mind that not all my kinks need to be present in a rp, but they are things I like. I will never, EVER wittingly cross your established boundaries, and I appreciate you taking the same care.

My favorites:
☆ Fantasy/sci-fi races/folk x humans. On either side of the coin, I love humans getting together with Tieflings, aliens, elves, halflings, you name it. Size differences are cool too.
☆ Exotic physiologies/genitalia. What makes sex with another humanoid different than with a human? It could be the shape/structure of their genitals, pheromones that give off different effects, innate electrical stimulation, different properties of their cum, or new and exciting erogenous zones. Sky's the limit here.
☆ Tentacles - being either the giving or receiving end of tentacle fun is awesome. You know it, I know it. They're a classic for a reason.
☆ Plots that involve humans in strange new worlds or lands. Fish-out-of-water stories are great, and go well with everything else on my list.

Things I absolutely will not do:
☆ Scat, vore, gore. The big three. Sorry if you like these, they're not for me.
☆ Underage characters. Our characters are 18 or older. No workarounds on this, either. Alien/fantasy races that are short, like halflings, pixies, or goblins, still need to appear like adults.

Let's open a discussion about anything else.

I try to post at least two paragraphs in response, but I understand that sometimes you just can't find the right words. Just please give me more to work with than a sentence or three. I'm also not the strictest on grammar, but consistently poor spelling is distracting and breaks my immersion.

Plots to come soon. Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Plot ideas:

1. Across the Void
(Sci-fi)
A human astronaut escapes the attack and destruction of their homeworld (Earth or an offworld colony) by utilizing experimental wormhole technology. Unfortunately, they have no control over where they end up. Flung into a galaxy unknown to man, the astronaut is the only human for countless lightyears. Now they must find a way back to the Milky Way, and find out who attacked their homeworld and why.

I can play either the aliens or the human in this scenario. We can work with what kind of aliens work for both of us as well.

2. Smoke and Flame
(Medieval/d&d style fantasy)
A prince/princess (YC) is traveling by sea to another land to be married into another royal family. Unbeknownst to the prince(ss), an arcane assassin (MC) who uses illusion magic is aboard. Before he can take their life, the ship is attacked by pirates, and the two find themselves marooned on a strange island filled with bizarre hostile creatures. The assassin is wounded, but the prince(ss) uses their magic to heal him. Deciding that they need each other for survival, the two work together to live long enough to escape the island.

3. The Contract
(D&D style fantasy)
The son of a nobleman finding himself bored and tired of his father trying to couple him with boring noble women, seeks out a brothel with a peculiar theme: they only have tiefling prostitutes. "Be tempted by the lustful devils of the nine hells!" reads the sign out front. Curious, he purchases time with one (or more) of the Tieflings, and finds himself so infatuated that he keeps coming back for more. One day, he gets the craziest notion: to buy one from the brothel, to be his own personal plaything, unbeknownst to his family.

4. Bounty Hunters
(Sci-fi)
Across the galaxy, intersystem jurisdiction can be messy. Bounty hunters are hired to find and capture outlaws who flee to other quadrants and bring them to justice. The bounty hunting business, while incredibly dangerous, is highly profitable. Rivalries tend to emerge among the more notorious hunters, especially when high-priced bounties are involved.

This is a tale of two such hunters, fierce rivals who each aim to outperform and humiliate the other. Little do they know that their competition slowly blooms into desire for one another. Or perhaps their latest conflict comes with a wager, the prize being the loser's servitude. Again, we can toy with different ideas.

5. Captured!
(Sci-fi, experimentation)
A human on a small shuttle traveling to a vacation colony finds herself instead stranded in an escape pod when a chunk of space debris interrupts her trip. After drifting for days, with life support dwindling, communications down, and rations running low, a glimmer of hope appears as lights of a large ship flood through her viewport.

However, her rescuers are not human. In fact, they're an alien race that's not been recorded by man! And they're on a scientific expedition to collect females of other races for their erotic experiments.

As it happens, the alien race is mostly male, with only one female queen being born at any given time. Only a select few males get to breed with the queen. This would be fine if evolution hadn't also saddled all the males with an incredibly powerful libido. Their mission is to find females sexually compatible enough to use as servants for pleasure.

So there's a number of things we can work with here - psychological conditioning, brainwashing, pheromones, even stuff like their cum being addictive to humans, though that isn't necessary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom