Fx Male Looking for some Fantasy Fun? Well, I'm your gal! [PMs][1x1][Closed]

Princess Zelda

Meteorite
It's a pleasure to meet you, good sirs!

Recently unemployed and bored out of my gd mind. Role playing has been a passionate hobby of mine for at least thirteen or fourteen years now. The humanities are also a passion of mine, especially fantasy-set stories and artworks, and sex is also, also a passion. Soooo, combine all three and you get the best pass-time in existence, in my humble opinion!

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, to save all our time. So!
What I Am Looking For
  • PMs Only; It's just easiest for me and is non-negotiable.
  • Competent writers wanting to play a male character opposite my female.
  • 2 to 3 paragraph posts on average (meaty ones ;D), but I can certainly write more. Any less than that will bore the hell out of me.
  • A friendly partner; I like to be friends and bond with whomever I am roleplaying with, I feel it strengthens the writing and boosts great brain-storming bouts. If you aren't super talkative, though, I completely understand and that won't damper a thing. It's just a preference!
  • I'd love at least a post a day, but let's be honest - we're adults. We get busy. So, if you can't do that, I certainly won't turn you away. I can't post daily either most of the time, but I certainly try~ I know life can get in the way, so breaks and the like are totally understandable. Honestly, if you poof, I probably won't even poke you. I'm ghosting friendly (mmm, invisible cocks). This is a two-way street, by the way. I am as patient as possible and I expect the same from you. If you are pushy, it's a turn off. If you don't think you're capable of being patient, then I can promise you we are not compatible. But, if you feel the need to reach out on occasion, especially after some time without hearing from me, I won't fault you what so ever. I try to communicate my absences, but sometimes that doesn't happen (thanks depression, you cunt).
  • Smut AND Story; If we're thinking in percentages, 60-70% Smut/40-30% Story
  • Third Person only, proper, consistent grammar
  • Past tense only. I wish I didn't have to emphasize this, but it keeps popping up as a problem and it's a huge pet peeve for me.
  • Focus on just our two characters; No groups, definitely no harems, though side characters are definitely necessary of course~
  • Pure light-heartedness, humor, and the like. I don't want drama, I don't want novel-esque plot lines right now. Just our two characters having a fun time with each other, and us focusing on having fun ourselves by developing their relationship.
  • Romance is a MUST; It doesn't always have to be perfect, fluffy romance. It can be dysfunctional-functional-fun-dramatic romance (cause that's a thing that I don't know how to articulate better)
  • Your character MUST be 18 or older. I really prefer 21+, but 18 is my absolute lowest age.
  • I only RP Medieval or Modern Fantasy. It's the only thing I enjoy. I RP for escape. I don't want to be thinking about reality.
  • I've gotten a few requests from people who clearly didn't read my thread and I'm just going to say this now, instead of replying to them directly - If you did not take the time to read over my requests, I'm not going to take the time responding to you. I find it rude and disrespectful.
  • A dominant male character opposite my switch (leaning toward submissive) girl.
  • Drawn character pictures only, if you want to use a reference picture at all. If you give me a real image, I won't respond. They make me way too uncomfortable.
What I Am Like
  • English Major, so grammar is important - not crucial, but important
  • Polite, patient, and respectful
  • Open Communication
  • Over-active libido with little outlet for it
  • Limits Include: Bathroom Play, Blood, Gore, Vore, Diapers/Baby, Rape, Bimbo, Incest, Macro/Micro-Sized Parts or People, Harems, Adultery, Whiny Assholes, Cervical Penetration (though I have a magical loophole for this, acquire within), Dark Themes
  • Favorite Kinks Include: Lactation, Orcs, Age Difference, Size Difference within realistic scales (Depending on fantasy race and whatnot, just nothing giant and nothing fairy-sized, either), Aphrodisiacs, Magic Usage in the Bedroom, Squirting, Fingering, Cock and Ball Worship, Tentacles, playing a cute, short-stack races such as goblins, and much, much more!
Current Cravings

1.) BIGGEST CRAVING (and I can't stress that enough) Lactation Plot Here: This idea struck me earlier today and I absolutely gotta try for it. MC is a cowgirl (NSFW #1 or #2, for reference) under the employ of YC, the local alchemist. Moo-Moo Milk, or whatever fun name we'd like to call it, can serve as the base for any potion, amplifying the effects of added ingredients to wondrous proportions! This could be a recent discovery made by YC as he goes through his journey as an up-and-coming alchemic star, or it could be a known fact. Whatever it may be, it means a constant, steady supply is necessary for proper potion production. How do you keep a steady stream coming? Arousal, of course! (This is smut-rules, duh~) A well-fucked, well-orgasmed cowgirl produces buckets a day if treated properly. YC could have her as a pet or as an employee, depending on how kinky you wanna get. Either way, MC would live with him, sleep in the same bed with him if that's your preference, and would cook and clean and serve as his right-hand when it comes to taking care of the shop while he's off brewing.
This would be pretty slice of life, but a variant could include her being his body guard, as he goes out into the world to forage and hunt down rare ingredients. (She's a minotaur-girl, after all ;D) This could lead to plenty of fun action scenes, adventuring, as well as some very hot nature encounters for the both of them (Wood nymphs, wandering slimes, a secret succubus-run brothel, etc. all come to mind ;D).
I'd also want a focus on their relationship. It could be a master x pet/slave situation. It could lean toward a motherly caregiver angle, where she tends to him out of love and adoration for himself and his craft. It could be a new relationship, built on necessity over care, that begins as reluctant and builds into a symbiotic relationship of love for them both.
[Kinks this plot could dabble in: Lactation (obviously), orgasm denial, BDSM-elements, aphrodisiac- and potion-play (to boost production, stimulate arousal, etc.), masturbation (including self-milking while he watches~), public scenes (her blowing him under the check-out counter comes to mind). Adventure variation could also include: Smutty monster encounters for them both]

2.) Shortstack Fever: I'm always down to play a cute goblin, dwarf, or halfling! The artist InCase introduced me to those delightfully adorable and sexy girls! I especially love playing them against taller races - humans, elves, orcs especially, or even dragonkin or an anthro. I have a few ideas we could go off of and I will list them here!
- She's an alchemist in need of some hired muscle to help her collect ingredients out in the wild
- She's a brothel worker there to scratch a particular kink and YC has taken a liking to her. Adventure could easily follow.
- They're members of the same mercenary group
- Any recommendations you may have, I'd love to hear them <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom