Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Oh my..... bondage/kinks galore/dub/noncon (NSFW images etc)

CuteDragon

bi sub she/her
cutedragon.png
CuteDragonUK#9361 - note I MUCH prefer to play in BlueMoon, but will make exceptions.

AFAB, English girl. Bisexual. She/her pronouns.

Hi everyone.

This is my primary request thread. I try to keep this reasonably up to date. I'm looking for some nice character driven smut/story where my character has a brain as well as a body. Some good setup before the fun stuff, challenging situations where my character has difficult choices.

Schedule - I'm on UK time, and weekends can be challenging due to family stuff. I can usually post once a day at least.

A little about me:
I'm a British female IRL. I use She/Her pronouns.
I am a fair writer, and I enjoy creative writing as a hobby and side career. I've been lucky enough to be published a few times, but for the most part I'm not any sort of writing purist or snob. That said I do prefer writers with English as a first, or a fluent second langauge. Posts should be reasonably well written with decent SPaG. Too many errors and confusing phrasings wil throw me out of the RP.

If in doubt ask.

I tend to write third person past tense.

Sarah walked into the room and saw the rope and gag lying on the bed. She supppressed a shudder of anticiption.

I can sometimes manage present, first person. But this is by negotiation as it is far more intimate.

I walk into the room and I see the gag and the rope, lying on the bed. I try and a shudder of anticipation.

9oBcNXT.jpg

My character in...

LIngerie/heels/costumes/uniforms/dresses - pretty much anything that is not all naked.
Bondage - from light to heavy, furry handcuffs to full latex binders and such. Anything in between.
Reluctant scenes - trickery, mild coercion, seduction out of her comfort zone (incest can be considered)
Noncon - yum, blackmail, kidnapping, coercion, forced by circumstances...

A note on consensual scenes - I find these can quickly become very boring if not done right. I prefer there to be some surprises, not to sappy/romantic - and there would have to be lots of kinky bondage fun.

My characters tend to be...

Female
Human/or perhaps elf, halfling, gnome
between site rules mimumum and forty
generally white European or similar colouration
generally on the short side 4'10 - 5'5 but this can chage depending on RP.
nice figure up to voluptuous. but lets keep it more or less reaslitic.
shy/naive OR.. bold, sassy but inexperienced... OR... knows the ropes but has never really enjoyed sex.

turn ons...
clothed sex (or at least some lingerie)
bondage
blowjobs
LOTS of story
Character development
Multi para RP

30449807.png

BDSMTest: The Original BDSM & Kink Test

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Rope bunny
97% Submissive
83% Brat
75% Experimentalist
72% Degradee
72% Non-monogamist
60% Exhibitionist
58% Voyeur
55% Primal (Prey)
36% Slave
31% Masochist
25% Vanilla
22% Pet
20% Boy/Girl
19% Switch
14% Ageplayer

Turn offs....

Scat/pee/blood/heavy violence
mushy romance
furries - although I'm open to be converted if you think you can manage it.
Pregnancy
quickfire one to one RP - my time is limited.

TRIGGER Warning - choking, asphyxiation... throat fucking is OK with some care in descriptions.

Inspirations I enjoy
Sunstone
Alfie (all incase stuff)
Cummoner

Comic strip inspirations

Attacked by little critters

My Pinterest of potential character images.

story ideas.png

Story Ideas

NEW Ideas
1. Corrupting Sister Katherine
public

In this one i would play a nun. She is sent to a new order run by a Mother Superior and an Abbot. The habits here are unusually snug and short, and wht order insists on corsets and garters as underwear? (Will of god, temptations of the flesh, resesting and the like)

And the rules are dtrict as are the punishments. Bondage, being held in stocks and the like, strange punishments with vibrating toys... eventually having to only appease God by providing services to the Abbot and his faithful monks...

KInks galore, lingerie, corsets, bondage, spanking, even latex and the like could be included as Sister katherine is slowly tranformed into an eager bondage slut.

2. Taking advantage of the innocent, clueless bimbo. - Please read carefully.

il_fullxfull.4953482272_foyn.jpg
Please read carefully, this is not the typical bimbo plot, or maybe it is, this is not my usual thing.
So the idea would be MC would be stunning, large breasts, just the whole package. But sadly, not a terrible amount going on upstairs. She was raised in realtive isolation by her over-protective parents. They were wealthy and kind and knew their airhead daughter would be the target of many a man's desires.

So when they are both sadly killed in a plane crash, MC has to manage on her own, she has a solicitor who helps her understand she has quite a lot of money, she now owns her big house, it's all hers. Of course she is sad, but only for a while as she struggles to cope with living without the people who helped her with almost everything.

In steps YC or Characters depending on how we want this to go. Perhaps initially they want her money, or perhaps it's her body. But she is clueless about relationships and sex. She grew up on disney and nickleodeon. She's a virgin (we can leave out the messy bits). And ripe for corruption.

f4f87a18d60a03dd9317b0c200b0695b.jpg
The idea would be that he/they trick her.. at first in small ways... of course all girls wear stockings and garters, and tight skirts, it's very fashionable.
Yes it's normal to say 'Happy Birthday' with a blowjob.
Yes it's perfectly normal to dress up in letaher and latex and get tied up while men play with you. Don't you want to have lots of friends?

So in the end she becomes a cum addicted, bondage loving, fetish queen who has no idea any of it is considered immoral or wrong. Maybe it gets her into trouble if she gets out on her own... Offering to blow a man with a happy birthday badge on... you can see the possibilities.

anyway, let me know. This is way out of my usual role and so may need support with this one.

Abandoned at the Altar - Rps that I never got a reply to.

312f0796e224590602a0fb4ffdc7c57e.jpg
Lady Sarah Emmanuelle Hamilton admired her reflection in the full length, gilt edged mirror. The dress was quite lovely if a little provocative. Rather low cut even for an evening with friends. But they were all quite young, wealthy and that offered a certain protection from the social niceties. And she was hungry for company. She had led a rather insular life. Mama and Papa, were quite protective of their only daughter and so she had grown up knowing little of friendship and company. So when her parents headed of on a grand adventure across Africa, leaving her to maintain the family home and estate in Lincolnshire, she had been quite glad. She was the 'lady of the house' for the better part of a year and they were trusting her not to make an awful hash of the whole thing.

It had been a great excuse to attend some of those society events she had craved. She had found, to her surprise and delight, that what her servants and parents said about her was quite true. She was shocked to find she was considered, not just pretty, but stunning. Gentlemen paid her a lot of attention and she struggled to deal with them. Her naivety and modesty seemed to draw them to her. Thanks goodness for the De-Villes. Abigail, Theresa and their young brother Michael had all sort of 'adopted her' and helped fend off would be suitors. They had become friends and they had visited her at Hamilton Hall several times, all carefully chaperoned of course. But this weekend would be different. She was guesting with them at their country retreat in Derbyshire. Darkmere was a rather grim name, and the hall itself was built out of black stone that gave the region the name of 'dark Peak'. But the hall was well appointed and staffed. The food was excellent and this evening she could be entertained by some games. The De-Ville's had promised a some truly unique entertainments.

She was smiling so widely as she went down the stairs. Her lacy undergarments, silk stockings, garters and corsets of ivory and white whispered against the inside of the cream silk dress. A striking contrast to her brilliant green eyes and copper hair.

The lounge had been rearranged since the previous evening when they had played cards and sang and dances. Now the furniture had all been moved against the wall, and the heavy carpets rolled back to reveal a stone floor upon which many intricate symbols had been marked out in some dark red paint she supposed was meant to resemble blood. There were candles, black of course, and s strong smell of some sort of incense that made her nostrils flair and her head full muzzy.

In the middle of the circle was a wooden post affair with metal rings. It all looked rather medieval.

"It's a game!" Abigail gushed. Just a pretend, we're going to play act summoning a devil! I voted for you to be the virgin sacrifice!"

Sarah flushed. Abigail was very aware that Sarah had very little experience with boys. In fact she was a virgin, though her maidenhead had broken when she was fourteen. Her mother had explained it was her obsession with horse riding and she had had the same happen to her. But she had never been with a boy in the way that Abigail professed to have done with her gardener, and her tennis instructor. Abigail was a rather hot-headed and singular girl who had many passions, but Sarah found her exciting and a little dangerous. Like her siblings.

Theresa joined them holding some ropes.

"We must bind you to the sacrificial pillar!" before Sarah could protest, they had tied her hands behind her and lashed them to the pole so she was pinend there as they coiled more ropes around her.

"Abigail, I'm not sure I like this game!"

"Shh, don't spoil it. This is the good part!"

Michael was dressed in some absurd robes and was chanting phrases from a leather bound tome. Waving his hands around and sounding very serious.

In Hell, Tyrant Lord Asmodeus stirred.

An imp danced up. "Lord, someone is incanting the summoning! After all these years!"

Asmodeus smiled. "Finally... I have hungered so long. Find my slavemaster, send him, tell him to not return empty handed lest he be the one on the racks for the next thousand years... I hunger for female flesh, living, soul rich flesh... I will feast on her pleasure and her terror I will satiate my lusts... hurry!"

New: The Magic Coins
The Magic Coins

Someone posted an idea like this some time ago, and I have shamelessly stolen the concept.

You have come into the possession of a set of twenty coins. Each one is gold, inscribed with intricate symbols. Along with the coins comes a page of text that explains the terrible curse imposed by the coins.

Once you get a person to willingly accept one of the coins, they become cursed. The recipient will covet the coin, and will desire more of them. Each new coin will increase the desire for more.

The only way to break the curse is to willingly refuse a new coin for a period of seven days. If the recipient can resist the growing craving for that period, the curse breaks and they are, thereafter, immune from the curse.

This makes for an interesting RP angle.

If you give MC the first coin as a gift, the craving will be lowkey, enough to make her willing to do something beyond her normal expectations, but nothing too gross. Perhaps a flash of boobs. But with each new coin the craving intensifies and it becomes harder and harder to resist. Tis mean that each transaction escalates. By the time she owns five coins, she will be willing to do almost anything to get another coin. The cruel part is she knows what is happening, but is still unable to stop the craving. This each of our encounters can become more extreme, more overtly sexual and depraved.

Kinks:

Forced clothes wearing. Forced sex acts, bondage, fetish wear, DP, TP, free use and more.

Dark: Noncon
Bondage, forced clothes wearing, forced sex, forced orgasms, Low to moderate pain (spanking, flogging, light use of clamps), sexual 'breaking' blackmail, bad choices.

Fairly straightforward kidnapping, capture, home invasion style stories. Does not have to be graphic rape with violence. Could be more of a stalker, predator/prey situation. Could be linked to further blackmail scenarios, and continued control post initial attack.

Nursing Home
My character is a hot nurse in and old folks home, she's not always the nicest person to the old men, but that's mostly due to their wandering hands, rude remarks and ogling. She sometimes flaunts the fact she's hot to nmake them suffer, stockings, short skirts... as a petty sort of payback. One day a few of the old chaps decide to teacher her a lesson by tying her up and showing here they still have some lead inthier pencil.
noncon, bondage, gangbang

Honeymoon Hell
This is a short and sweet one for a guy who wants to play things a little rougher and darker.
My bride is kidnapped, bound and raped on her wedding night.
Lingerie, bondage, MM+/F

White Priviledge

My character is a pale, redhead, pretty and curvy. she's not that tall but super hot. She's also a little bit racist, in aprticualr with black people. she lets this show in a variety of small,petty ways. Nothing overt but enough to show she's not as sweet and kind and generous as she thinks she is.

Her boss/workmate/subordinate at work or other, decides to break her white ass to black men. she is tricked, coerced, drugged, into bondage and royally fucked.
eventually she will be conveted to a snow bunny.[/SPOILER]

Sneakily dark: Noncon/Dubcon

Bondage, light BDSM elements, Trickery, betrayal, corruption, followed up with potential for blackmail, video/photos taking, forced clothes wearing, forced sex, forced orgasms.

Scenes where my character is unaware that and encounter is on the cards. The deliciousness here is being betrayed by someone she trusts, a friend, a family member, a partner, a priest, teacher or other person in a position of trust.

********* NEW CRAVING : Welcome to the Jungle: casting couch corruption. **************
Inspired by the Guns n Roses song.

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey, we got your disease

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your sha-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees, knees
Mwah, I, I wanna watch you bleed

457d76cab1b2c2846947a5cc603fd4de.jpg
I'd love to play a young up and coming singer songwriter. She does her own stuff, youtube and the like, but she had one break out song. It was a bit kinky. It was called "All tied up", and teased that the character in the song was into bondage with her boyfriend, but it could have just been about their love tangle. nevertheless it did very wll and made her some startup cash. It has also attracted the attention of various talent agents who want to make her big, or do they have other intentions which are not so nice, and inspired by the fact they think they knew what she is into...

She will be ripe for trickery, corruption,. slowly taking over her life and makiing her push beyond boundaries, sexy outfits, BDSM themed music vidoes, and, of course, paying proper respect and thanks to those trying to help her get ahead... in the only way a girl like her should.. on her knees or in a bad. Or maybe even tied over a bondage bench....

Gradual descent into a depraved world, this poor girl ends up ruined, a cock hungry bondage slut...

All Tied Up - Words and music Madison Grace

I wasn't really looking for anything
I had no idea what I wanted
I was happy just drifting along
I never knew that I was being hunted...

You came into my world, and dragged me into yours
With ropes of desire and blindfolds of passion
I fell under your spell until...

I was all tied up with love
All tied up and helpless
All tied up and under your spell
and you took what wanted again and again..

Dark and hot and burning for you
I let you put me on display
Like a trophy or a medal or a favourite toy
I couldn't escape if I tried

Instrumental

You held me in your world of darkness,
Ropes ever tighter and gagged all my songs
I was trapped and held and utterly yours...

I was all tied up with love
All tied up and helpless
All tied up and under your spell
and you took what wanted again and again..

Chorus to fade

Themes, noncon/dubcon/corruption/trickery light/medium/heavy/extremebondage, slutty outfits, latex, leather, uniforms, lingerie, forced sex/prostitution/free use blackmail, slavery, being broken...

This...

227.jpg

In Too deep

Emily Castle is an aspiring journalist for the 21st century, her medium is video and self publication, her journals and vlogs are beginning to draw attention, as are her tough takes on pressing issues. She's a fierce proponent of women's right and likes stories that expose the dark underbelly of male patriarchy.

Her latest story she is pursuing is a series of girls who have disappeared under suspicious circumstances. her investigations have led her rumours of a secret society of high privaledge males who operate a sex club that seems to be known as 'the Mansion.'

She has made a contact who can get her inside, but Emily has no idea her contact is working for the Mansion, and she is their next target. to get inside, her contact explains that Emily will need to look the part.

Eager to get inside for a look arund, she agres to be dressed as a slave girl, but before she has time to realise she is in too deep, she finds she bound, gagged and in over her head and now the Mansion Society have her...

The Attic
My family have moved into a new home, that was left furnished by the previous occupants. While exploring the house I find a bunch of keys that finally let me explore the attic, I find it's a bondage room with lots of gear clearly designed for a female submissive about my size.

I decide I could sell this stuff on ebay and make a fortune without the rest of the family knowing.

You could play my brother, or uncle who finds out my plan and decides to play along, suggesting I model the gear to get better prices. No showing my face of course!!

But once you have tricked me into dressing up and even putting on bondage cuffs, or an armbinder, you take advantage, perhaps making me cum in bondage and recording the whole thing, or just fucking me and recording my cries as I cum, enough to blackmail me for life into being your bondage sex slave.

Babysitter bondage.

I used to babysit you when you were little. Now you're old enough to look after yourself but due to your behaviour recently, your parents do not trust you in the house alone when they go on a holiday together. I have been asked to house sit for the long weekend. Friday till Tuesday morning. You've grown up into real pervert and have lusted after me since puberty now is your chance.
How do you trick me into being tied up? a game? a dare? feigning ignorance of your parent's bondage collction, playing the naive innocent?
One you have me tied up, you make it worse, you take advanatge and reocord my firced orgasms as collatoral for future sexcapades

Friends challenge.
You have long wanted me, but you are deply in the friend zone. Enough is enough.
You figure out a way to get me into bondage, this could be done as some sort of challenge. Perhaps you are sick of me always criticising the heroines in movies, saying they are weak and how I'd never end up in such a predicament. "It can't be that hard to get out of ropes!" and you wait for me to do it one night when you have some toys ready to see if I can put my money where my mouth is.

Help me get my girl.
You are a friend, and you claim to have a new gf who is kinky as hell, you pretend to know nothing of such things and ask me to please help you learn how to tie her up so you don't look like a dweeb. But it was just a trick to get me helpless.

Psychologically Dark: Noncon/dubcon

Blackmail, corruption, coercion, breaking the mind, conversion. Could include bondage, mild BDSM, forced clothes wearing, forced sex, forced orgasms, Low to moderate pain (spanking, flogging, light use of clamps), sexual 'breaking' blackmail, bad choices.

Situations were MC is not initially in any sort of physical threat. The danger comes form ideas, information, power over my character by playing with her mind. Persuading her out of her comfort zone in small, ever spiralling steps that lead her down a rabbit hole until she is a bound, lust filled sexual slut.

The Photography Group:
(clothed sex, bondage, being filmed/recorded potential for blackmail or corruption)
MC is part of a small art group on a high level course. The tutor is harsh, demanding and critical of her work. It lacks fire and daring, it's humdrum, ordinary. She has to show him something extraordinary or she is done. She's a long way from home, fees enormous, she's run up debt so she can't fail.
a) – the art teacher himself sets her a challenge.

b) – One of the other students offers to help

c) – she turns to a friend/ex/online sources for help and ends up being offered a chance to do something edgy and dark.

Corruption of the innocent: Dubcon

Blending together Psychological and Sneaky betrayal themes, this sort of story would play on MC's innocence to make her think that something is OK, when it is actually going to lead her into dark places. I would normally play a younger character here, or one who has very little experience of sex and the world. Nuns, schoolgirls etc.

The Model
Fairly simple noncon/dubcon premise.

YC: photographer

MC: Model

I've done some casual modelling for you for a few months. Swimwear, 16-20 fashions. It pays OK, but not a lot. I admit I'm having trouble paying for my college fees, and my rent etc. since moving here from the UK.

You offer me a LOT more to do some other photos. NO sex, yet just lingerie, Kink fashion, latex, bondage gear… would involve a little bondage.

We do a couple of shoots, with no funny business to lure me in, the money is great so I agree to do a little more, then a little more.. until one day you have me fully trussed up.. and you either can't help yourself, or you had planned this all along, you bring me to orgasm against my will, maybe using toys, or some such. You film the whole thing and now you can have all of me you want.

Themes: clothed sex, bondage, extreme bondage, blackmail, corruption to eventual consent

Fallen Angel

In my imagined world, Angels and demons can come to the human realm to do good or evil, but there are limitations.

The Rules:

Angels cannot interact with humans unless there are in a flesh vessel, in other words they have to create and inhabit a human body. Human in every way. If they transcend flesh and show their true they are overwhleming to mortals and the repurcussions can be bad.

So in order to do good work and halp mortals avoid sin and hell, MC Saraphaelle, (Sara), has often come to Earth to do good work, usually helping artists, musicians, creators to avoid the sins, in particualr she is the enemy of pride, greed, envy and lust.

Angels are warned never to stay in human form too long. The desires to eat, drink and do other human things can be a great temptation and leave them open to sin.

In human form angels have far less power than when transcendant. This makes them vulnerable and so they are very carful not to reveal any clues to their true nature.

Demons are supposedly bound by the same rules, but the Devel was never one for playing fair, his demons can manifest more powers even in a flesh vessel, and they are able toshift their form and manifest changes without having to transcend to their true form.

The setup:

drawing-women-redhead-angel-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Saraphaelle is one of the more successful angels, her track record is excellent. But time and contact with mortals has left her soul open to corruption. Her tempations

Pride
- small but noticable changes in her flesh bodies, they have gradually become more and more beautiful with stunning looks and perfect figures.
- her outfits have become more fashionable and stylish, she has become more and mroe drawn to the word of fashion and glamour figures.

Lust/envy
- this is almost indiscernable, even to Sara, but she likes how men look at her... occasionally she wonders if sex is as good as people seem to think. But only rarely in her most secret moments.

YC - you would play a demon, one who has been thwarted by Saraphaelle more than once and has vowed to bring her low. You have watched for signs, and think you have found her in a flesh vessel. You plan to trap her in that body with magical bindings, and make her your plaything, your eventual goal, to break her, to make her a cock hungry creature, driven by lust and desire. Then make her transcend to her angelic form and parade her as a sex toy to all the worst minons of hell.[/SPOILER]

Breaking her: Dubcon/noncon

Blackmail, corruption, coercion, breaking the mind, conversion. Could include bondage, mild BDSM, forced clothes wearing, forced sex, forced orgasms, Low to moderate pain (spanking, flogging, light use of clamps), sexual 'breaking' blackmail, bad choices.

In these sorts of stories MC is in a position of power and influence over yours. Confident, self-assured women with skills and agency. YC would covet her, and devise some means to brng her to heel and make her a submissive slut.

University Project.

KImberley Westwood is a bright, independant young woman who is studying psychology at university.
Her tutor has challenged his class to look at popular themes and stereotypes. seeking to understand the psychology being fads, trends which seem to be harmful.

Kim is a proud feminist and, despite enjoying 50 Shades of grey on one level, she found herself in conflict over the fact that Christan Grey is clearly abusive and Anna was clearly mad to waste so much time on a vile man who got off on inflicting pain. This leads her to explore the whole concept of 'submission' and bondage and she wants to write a scathing attack on the whole BDSM culture.

She manages to wrangle her way into a popualar kink club but gets thrown out for trying to pursuade subs that they are pandering to male fantasies and should be proud and independant and strong, not weak and allowing themselves to be bound and fucked by men!

You would play a male Dom who decides to reach out to try and show her this is utterly wrong, that she is completely misunderstanding the situation. She agres to interview him as part of her research... but what will she do when challenged to try being tied up hserlsf to truly know what these girls feel.

Themes: Dubcon, corruption, seduction, bondage, lingerie, mind fucking... orgasm control, edging... being broken.

Breaking the Domme

06094c157e3592e06e27fcfe3c2d828c.jpg
]Emma Kelly is a stunning young British woman in her mid-twenties. She was born in a wealthy part of the Cheshire countryside in the UK and grew up accustomed to a certain level of privilege and lifestyle. She went away (overseas) to study and got a masters degree in design. Now she runs a small marketing company doing marketing campaigns, advertising and press releases for clients. She has garnered a reputation for being sharp, but also she is an ice queen. As far as anyone knows she has never had a boyfriend, she has no time for men or relationships. She controls her life, her wok and the people around her. She can be pleasant and professional but she seems to keep everyone at arm's length and has no tolerance of fawners, sycophants or fools.

But Alexis has another side to her. Ever since she was a teenager, she has had a keen interest in BDSM, starting with some experimental self-bondage and dabbling with fetish clubs as soon as she was old enough. She quickly realised that submission was fun but she hated the loss of control and switched to domming. This suited her. Her looks, body and manner made her an exceptional dome that people craved to serve. She started to take slaves for money becoming a professional domme called Mistress M.

Once her career took off her domme work took a back seat and became an evenings and weekend role. The money was nice and supplemented the lifestyle she was accustomed to, and also helped her keep her feelings of control of her life and those around her. She worked very hard to keep her
41156a242cf9b9de3fcae4778515c5f2.jpg
two lives completely separate.

She enjoys the attention her looks bring, knowing how to make herself look the best she can. Lingerie, tight skirts, heels and immaculate make-up at work make her utterly desirable and utterly unreachable. She almost seems to take perverse joy in teasing those around her with her her looks and body. As a Domme she has sex with no one. She will let a slave bring her to orgasm with a tongue, but she offers no sexual services in return. Instead she dispenses frustration, pain and humiliation.

So here is Emma, professional, stunning, unreachable. YC desires her, perhaps YC is a work colleague who has found out her secret, perhaps YC is a client of the domme Mistress M.

But regardless, YC has decided that Emma needs ton be broken, needs to be bound and fucked, fucked until the sub that surely lies inside her is released. Broken into a cum guzzling slut that you feel she must secretly crave to be.

This story will involve our characters as you try and trick, coerce, kidnap or blackmail Emma into bondage sex. Slowly eroding her down until she breaks.

Strangeness: Noncon

Tentacles, plants, mummification, wrapping, spider webs, curses, magical bondage traps, and more.
I've not had much experience of RP that is 'out theer' but aspects of all of the above can be interesting. NOT vore though. I don't like being eaten (in THAT way anyway).

Demon Hall

In this RP I would play a pretty and fairly nerdy girl. Probably college/Uni age. She's into DnD, history, likes to read about the pccult, but she is a nice girl for the moest part. It's just a fascinatin with the genre, an a desire to find out if there ever was 'real' magic.

She overhears a couple conversing in a bookshop about a party, spells and something about 'The Infernal Mansion'. So intend is she on the conversation that she fails to noticw what she is doing As the couple move off she collides with one of them. When they sort themselves out, and she pickes up her things, she finds. some time later, she has an extra book. In the book is an invitation.

Seeing a chance to find out if there could be any truth in what she heard, she sneaks intp the aprty with the invitation. This is more or less where the story begins.

You would play the part of a variety of people at the party, playing DM to the party, set in a magical mansion that is actually adjacent to the demon planes. The invitation allows transition from the mortal plane to there.

Once inside her innocence and sweetness sest her apart. Soon de,mons will take notice... they could be monstrous forms, or seductivly human looking.

Inside the mansio are all manner of hallways and passages to get lost in. Rooms of perverse delights.

With each taste of cum, with each orgasm, she slowly becomes more and more the plaything of the demons.

I think you get the idea..

Basically a stry based excuse for you to fuck MC in anything from latex and leather, to lingerie to uniforms and costumes... with anyone or anything you like to throw at her. Imps, spirits, demons, monsters... tentacle fiends...

Enjoy.

The Entity

I found myself in an abusive relationship. My boyfriend was OK for a short while, and he seemed sweet till we started having sex. He was always wanting to tie me up and be rough. He took things too far, not taking no for an answer and we fought. I accidentally pushed him and he cracked his head on the table and died.
I wasn't convicted, There was a witness, your neighbour, who saw the start of the fight and heard enough to prove I was the victim.

Now your ghost has risen, and instead of haunting a place, you are haunting a person... me.

At least once a day you start taking revenge. At first in small ways as you learn your powers.... Tripping me, tying my shoeleces together, unclasping my bra at work.

But you realise you can do more.. One night you see me asleep and you manage to bind my ankles and wrists.. I dream of a very sexy encounter.. and wake up close to orgasm as your ghostly, invisible form toys with my nipples, and my clit. You feed of my sexual energy and you realise you can have in death what I denied you in life..

Themes -
Random bondage encounters through animated things such as electrical cords, duct tape, ropes etc...
Forced orgasms - each orgasm give you a little moreenergy so your schemes can be more elaborate.
Soon you are ble to take form and fuck me... using your ability to embarrass and harrass meat work, with friends etc to control me.

soon I am your helpless plaything.

Yum.

Small critters: Noncon

Bondage, capture, forced orgasms, being broken in, torments.

Bit of a weird one, I find the concept of being attacked by many small critters, gobins, imps, animated toys, dolls, teddy bears, all armed with ropes, straps, etc, trying to bring me down like I'm a giant, writing that struggle as first one limb is trapped, then another, falling to the ground, fighting them off only to be tripped and caught, slowly being wrapped in bondage till I'm helpless and then being dragged to some terrible sexual fate is very sexy to me.

The Haunted House

MC is a plucky investigator doing vlogs about supposed haunted sites, she has night vision cameras etc. She hears about a terrible place, and is warned off, several times, but goes in... the ghosts withing need to fed of hr energies, in particular her orgasms... each climax feeds them energy and lets them manifest more and greater powers till they can take on more corporeal form

Other Ideas

My naughty dreams

MC is quite young, and inexperienced with most sexual things. She may have dabbled without much success or satisfaction. But something triggers a reaction, it could be a movie scene, a novel, an image in a magazine. Now all she can think about it being tied up. She finds herself fantasising about situations where she is dressed sexily, lingerie, costumes, latex... and bound. Helpless and squirming with need.

Option 1 – does she reveal this online, writing fantasies and stories, reaching out to like-minded people till she dares to arrange a meet up.

Option 2 – She reveals her secret in a diary which a friend reads... perhaps the diary is shared and she becomes asocial pariah and needs a shoulder to cry on, someone who really understand her needs.

Option 3 – YC is known to partake in BDSM, and I hesitantly reach out to you through email, the curiosity is plain..

I need more:

A married woman is unsatisfied with sex, it's all just messy, unfulfilling and dull. Is it just her husband? Is she built wrong? Is the reason she has never had an orgasm her fault, or something else? The only time she ever gets really turned on is thinking about kink, but hubby is as vanilla as they come, so she is trapped in a joyless sex-life with the opportunity to find out if there is something more slowly swindling with each day.

Are you a friend? An online confident? You read between the lines what I need.

The Sex Party:
(dubcon possibly noncon, BBC, DP, TP, lingerie, possibly bondage.)

MC is shy, introvert, but very pretty. She gets offers but is too focused on her studies, no time for romance etc. She does write some fanfic, and has another account that is pretty sexual.
Maybe never had a proper boyfriend. Someone in her class has put the new girl, and the sexy writer together, maybe seen hr typing on a laptop and recognised the site... They realise this girl just needs to let loose and unleash that inner slut.

So they invite her to a very special party....[/SPOILER][/spoiler]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom