Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extravert VS Introvert, The New Neighbor Next Door (Discord)

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Aye,

Currently, I've got a DM/GM thread, and an IC-approach thread, (Btw, that shit is completely untouched. Shit is like a literal ghost town. Hint. Hint.) but I ended up deleting my casual threads. This thread will focus on the casual relationship of one character and the other, preferably a lazy introvert paired with a writer who knows how to make an introverted life, very interesting.

An extroverted character is naturally very interesting because they're moving about, doing more, and have a lot more energy to expel on vapid things. However, all of these things are explicit . . . my job as my character with you, is to be explicit in the things that my character will do. However, your job as a character will be the opposite, you need to be implicit.

As an implicit character, or the introverted character, you need to somehow, make the things that you do, interesting. There are a few ways to do this, some I probably haven't even experienced yet. Feign interest, interrupting my character, having your interest taken away from my character either because of a phone call, you because you know it will irritate my character. Is the AD on the TV more interesting than the endless talk cycles that my character throws at you? Set rules that you know that my character won't be able to do because of their nature. Although this won't be a standard 'romantic' theme in the RP, it will feature more of a non-blooded sister x sister theme. (As in, we're not related to each other, but the theme still remains.)

This is what I'm looking for in particular. The set-up and characters, we can discuss on Discord. My Discord is: Shotai#3575

Back
Top Bottom