Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What do you think you are doing!? (Me and wolfgirlstnarling)

Raziel99

Pulsar
It was a long summer since graduation, and Alex was happy that college was finally starting. Able to get out of the house, away from family until Christmas. Carrying two luggage bags and a backpack into one of the dorm buildings wasn't too hard either. He wasn't overly strong, but he could carry things forever if he had to. Semi long brown hair was disheveled, falling into his blue eyes.

He went to the front desk and said his name, and got the key to a room on the third floor, 325. Great, a flight of cramped stairs. Somehow, he made it up in less than ten minutes. The stairs were followed by a long hallway. They sure wanted to kill him, eh? But he eventually made it, and putting down one of the luggage to fish the key from his mouth, he opened the door.

He had seen men and women on the floor, so he guessed it was a co-ed dorm. Fair enough. He wouldn't mind. As long as he didn't get a gay guy as a dorm mate, he was fine.

He slowly unpacked, picking a closet and starting to fill it with his shirts and pants. His dorm mate wasn't here yet, so he left the door cracked, so they could get in easier. He pulled slightly on blue jeans that were starting to rub too much on his legs. He hated jeans sometimes.

As he was settling in, Sonja was pulling up to the dorm on her motorcycle. She parked the sleek black bike at the curb and removed her helmet shaking out her full blond hair. Her green eyes flashed as she shouldered the huge hiking back pack she had onto her back and started up to her dorm.

As she got to the door, she dropped her purse and everything, including her key went flying. "Fuck!" Therefore was her first words to her room mate though they hadn't even seen each other yet. She bent over, quickly gathering her things, then unlocking the door backed in.

So Alex would be faced with a wolfy smelling chic, lugging a hiking back pack with a purse in her arms, sticking her ass in his general direction.

She would dump her stuff and without turning around, take off her leather Jacket and hurl it over her shoulder. Then she would turn with a smile, a smirk more then a smile.

"Ok, listen up...if you're going to room with me you gotta learn the rules..." Then she stopped, sniffing the air. Vampire. She looked up slowly and over to where Alex would be sitting. She took in his beautiful undead form and imeadiately two things occured to her.

1.) There had been a HUGE mistake.

2.) He was beyond gorgeous.

What she said was a bit less kind.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Get out of my room!"

He heard her come in, but he was figuring that it was just another person in the dorm coming to say hi, or someone accidentally coming in from overweight stuff. He was finished packing, and had set up his laptop, and was checking his e-mail when the scent came to him. He held back a low growl. Knowing that it couldn't be his roommate, just some stupid lycan down the hall. But then he heard the words coming from her, and he turned around with a scowl on his face.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" His eyes were narrowed down, the scowl firmly planted on his face, but his eyes took her in and admired her beauty. Quickly thrusting that thought away. She was lycan, he shouldn't be liking her!

"This is MY room!" He turned from her and pulled a sheet of paper from the pile, the one with his room number and name, and throwing it towards her. "So YOU get the hell out!"

Part of him wished she would obey. Part of him wished she didn't.

Sonja wrinkled her nose distastefully. Taking her own information out of her pocket and reaching out for his.

"Let me see that!" She compared them quietly then she looked at him.

"Obviously, SOMEONE gave you the wrong room number. Shouldn't you blood suckers be in the basement or a crypt or something? Secondly, No one tells me what to do! Get that straight! Now...GO SORT THIS OUT!" She points to the door.

He growled, ripping his paper from her hands without even looking. He threw it hap-hazardly onto the pile of papers, intent with his fast typing.

"Maybe you should get the stick out of your ass. if you want a change, go ahead and do it! As I see it, I was in the room first. That makes it mine." His voice was low, almost a growl. She was going to give him a headache with this bickering. He knew there was something under that beautiful body of hers.

He just hoped that it wasn't as ugly as the first impression. Or not ugly at all.

Back
Top Bottom