Fx Male Looking for my Primal Hunter

Queen of Disaster

Proud Queen
I am looking for an intense roleplay with story and plot and BDSM, in which the characters are partaking in the dynamic of hunter and prey. My female character would take on the part of prey, but I need literate writing for that. My partner should have the ability of good grammar and spelling, as there is a little part of Grammar nazi inside me; even if English is not my first language.

A plot with depth is important in every roleplay I partake in. Without it I will loose intereste soon enough. The same applies if my partner isn't able to hold my interest regarding his writing skills; as I love returning to roleplays and rereading every single word, as if I was returning to a book I favour.

I have another thread posted were there is more information on my behaviour as a writer. But I want to exclaim that I need a certain regularity regarding postings. Once a week is the minimum I allow myself to accept. If my partner needs more time he is welcome to tell me so as I am patient and will wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom