Fx Male My search.

Orbit

Little Girl.
Summary:
Around 5 years roleplaying on and off, mostly focused on non-con/dub-con roleplay. I am very interested in dark roleplays with twisted storylines. I'm always open to brainstorming and listening to ideas of possible roleplays. Please bring ALL ideas forward, we can discuss them together to please both characters.

On average, I write between 1-2 paragraphs but I wouldn't mind someone who writes more than me, I like to read, especially if it's very interesting.

Rules:
1. Ghosting, it's common and I fully understand. I prefer that you tell me you've lost interest or you won't be active for a while rather than leaving me hanging, wondering when i'll have an answer back. Don't worry, I won't go batshit crazy if you do that though. I understand we all have our separate lives.

2. Privacy, it's key. I am a very private person, my roleplay persona/life are a completely different thing than my real life and I would like to keep it that way.

3. Rudeness, it's a no go. Whilst i'm open to anything and everything, I do not tolerate someone being rude to me. If something is bothering you, please talk to me directly!

Kinks:
While I have a wide variety of kinks, I also have my do's and don'ts. Please don't try and force your kinks on me if I don't agree with them, that is disrespectful. And for the sake of both of us please read my list, it's very clear!

Turn ons:
1. Age Difference
I like it when someone is older than me, makes me feel inferior.

2. Domination
I want to be dominated. Make me your plaything.

3. Non-Con/Dub-Con
This is by far my favourite.

4. Fear
Make me scared for my life of what's to come for me.

5. Foreplay
Sex is good, foreplay is better.

6. Rape-play
Self-explanatory.

Turn offs:
Death
Furries
Feet
Toys
Scat
Urine
Faeces
Gore
Immobilization
Non-human characters
Incest

Storyline ideas:

So far, I don't really have anything specific in mind. However, I do enjoy roleplays in modern settings. Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Ancient, Medevial and other related settings aren't really my type.​
That's pretty much it.​
DM me if you're interested, we can work something out together!

Back
Top Bottom