Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking literate Dom/Subverse stories |FxM Or MxM|

Dimples

Star
Availability: Selectively Searching

I've just come across a concept that I have been obsessing over. I've read all the manga I could find with it, but since it's fairly new, there aren't many. Which is why this may be a futile search, but I'm almost desperate to write a story based on Dom/Subverse. While it's primarily a MxM thing - I would prefer to play it F(S)xM(D) with me being the F. But, I am desperate enough to keep it MxM if needed - as long as I play the sub.

A Few Important Things​

Must be able to write at least 3 good paragraphs: I am a multi-paragraph writer that usually writes anywhere from 500-1000+ words. If you can not average out at least 3 paragraphs to go off of, I get turned off rather easily. I understand there are times when the story dies down, as will the amount we will write. But, I’m warning you now, if I get a one-liner, I’m dropping the story right then and there. I want description. Tell me what they are thinking, feeling. Describe to me their reactions and what they are doing. Details are an amazing thing and will always get me going.
All stories will be in 3rd person: This is non-negotiable.
I prefer writing through threads: I have been known to be convinced to write through PMs. But, I prefer threads. I've been writing a few stories through PMs lately. So if this is what you prefer, that's fine. Just let me know. I'll do either Threads or PMs. I Do Not roleplay through Discord. I have no problem discussing things or brainstorming the story through it. But, I will not write the story there.
I'm looking to play the Sub to your Dom: Please keep that in mind.
I will play more than one story of the same plot: Even though it may be based on the same idea, every story is different with a different person. So, if you see that the one you like is taken, feel free to contact me about it anyways and pitch me what you have in mind.
I can be a slow-paced poster: My posts range from two or three times a day to once a week. It all depends on what is going on in my life and quite frankly, my muse of the story.
I have a pet peeve of someone not writing the reactions: If you are one of those people that start your post right where I end mine, we may not be all that compatible. A lot may have happened in my post, if you're afraid to backtrack a bit and show YC's reactions to what happened, then that tends to annoy me after a while.
I may ask for a writing sample: If you contact me, I will look through your past thread stories and read some of your writing content to see if we will be compatible as writers. If I don't see any recent ones or any at all, I will ask for a writing sample before anything else. Please be prepared for this.
Give me a heads up if you have to be away for a while: I’m actually pretty flexible on people who disappear suddenly. I tend to have things pop up on me suddenly too. A heads up would be cool though. Just so I know you are coming back at some point or not. If I haven’t heard from you for a while, I will take you off my active story list and set the story aside and start looking for something else. If you come back at some point, I have no problem picking the story back up.
Feel free to just send me a message of an intro post: If you have an introduction post of a story you really want to do, maybe someone dropped the story, or perhaps you just wrote it, doesn’t matter. Feel free to randomly send it to me. I’ll look over it and see if it piques my interest and I’ll let you know so we can move it to a thread or not!
PM me if you are interested: Send me a message of what you would like to do. May that be an idea of mine, one of yours, or just a simple pairing to brainstorm off of. Please don’t send me a message with nothing but “Would you like to rp.” That drives me crazy and I most likely won't answer. Also, don’t post here.
Do not PM me if you have nothing to go off of except your RT:
I've had so many come to me who had no ideas, nothing, and only asked me to look at their RT. I'm not interested in that folks. If I wanted to look at your thread, I would have looked at it on my own time.

A few things I like and dislike

If you don't know anything about Dom/Subverse, take a look at these references and let me know if it is anything you would like to try!

domsub.png

domsub1.png
dom.jpg

dom1.jpg
As far as ideas go - I actually want to try a story out around this manga.

I am also open to hearing more plots and ideas from my partners too! Though, I am primarily only looking for stories revolving subverse at the moment. Let's make something great!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom