Works in Progress

LooseTimber

Super-Earth
Shortstack Misnomer [Public Humiliation, Con to Non-Con] - Tags: [Fantasy, Public Humiliation, Shortstack]
More work later, no brain work. Brain not work. Work no brain. Brain no brain. Bran brain? Bran flakes? Brain flakes? Flaky brain.

- Description of basic plot

Irchwick village, east of the Knavewood Forrest.
Need:

Name of town. Description of history, reason for punishment. Examples of situations, possible perpetrators.

- Requirements
* RP via PM, Forum, or Email
* Interests. Body type, skinny with flat chest, chubby with large breasts. Note wide range in skin color. Advise to check F-list in sig.
* Contact via PM. Provide description of character, at least 1 kink that you'd absolutely like to use in the RP. Image not required.
* Note that spare time is limited. Expect reply every other day on average. "I highly encourage you to give me a jab if I take longer than this to reply. If for whatever reason I'm not able to, I'll give you a heads up beforehand."
* Encourage feedback and communication.

- Optional Elements
* Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy
* Oral Only
* Inflation
* Gang-Bang
* Bondage (hands)
* Light Choking
* Light Spanking

- Character Examples
* Dwarf - Zimhali Zarakinb, merchant family hailing from the blue-sand shores of Histkursh
* Halfling
* Goblin

Last edited:
Little Girls

Now, I know what you're thinking.
"I know there's people on this site, looking for this sort of thing, but I just expected a little more subtlety. Surely, he can't be this grotesquely blatant about this?!"

Well, you are correct, and no, I am not.
You see, I'm not actually looking for little girls, but instead short women.
Specifically, short thick women.
More specifically, fantasy genre dwarfish women.

Cont...

Back
Top Bottom