Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB đť’®eize 𝓉he đť’źay (đť’¶ đť’žarpe đť’źiem đť‘śriginal)

Carpe Diem

Someone once said Burn My Dread, babe
"đť’©ot so bad once you try it, right?"
Hello and welcome to my request thread. Feel free to take a seat, grab a drink and get comfortable, won't you?

I hope you are well at the time of reading this and that you have a wonderful day or night.

First off, I think I should introduce myself, yes?

This is basically just a copy-paste from my other, Persona-focused thread. If you're interested in that, feel free to check it out here!

Feel free to call me Vi, or any variations of that nickname. As long as it's not something annoying or insulting, I won't hate on it.

I've been roleplaying even since the wee age of eleven, twelve years ago, though I've only been writing in a more adult light when I hit the ripe age of eighteen. What a late bloomer I am, huh? Kidding, of course.
When not writing, I like to video game, read, watch stupid meme videos on youtube and otherwise entertain myself. That is, when life isn't currently kicking my butt with actual adult issues that I need to find a solution to, as I'm sure we all can relate to.

I like to keep active when it comes to writing! Once a day is my goal, but if that's not possible, I'll always try to get back to you as soon as possible. If I can't get to you because of IRL issues, I'll always try to hit you with a message explaining my situation and a tentative time when I'll be able to reply to you.

I love brainstorming! When it comes to roleplaying, brainstorming is only second to actually roleplaying in my favorite activities. Possible character interactions, drama, spicy scenes, juicy ideas. From smut scenarios we could play out to ways to advance the story, I love to keep in contact with my partners. If that's something you like, I'm the partner for you!

As far as dom/sub or top/bottom dynamics go, I tend to lean toward a dom/top position, but nevertheless invite others to push me off my comfort zone and have me play other dynamics. Or, if you're not into that whole thing, we can just figure it out as we go. No need to limit ourselves!

Only drawn/animated face claims, please! If we're meant to exchange face claims, I prefer to stray away from IRL references. It's a simple, personal preference, so if that's a deal breaker, we're not likely to make good partners.

I generally only RP through PMs. I've tried Discord and it's not very enjoyable. Forums are more manageable but still not my jam.

I like to mirror my partners' length in writing, but when it comes to my upper limits, I can write upwards of 1000+ words per post, though that can sometimes be a bit of a stretch for me. In any given scene, the contents, context and direction we want to take it influences how much I write. Bottom line, though, I will always try to give you something to work with, be it a short, quick-fire reply or a long, drawn-out reply.

When it comes to kinks, I'm open to pretty much anything, save for most unsanitary stuff, such as scat, or anything that depicts violence in an otherwise calm scenario. Ergo, I can write fight scenes just fine, but I'd rather stray from gore for the sake of deriving sexual pleasure from it. Same with vore. I do have an f-list, though I'll only link it if asked for it.

Basically, if you're interested in a specific kink, let me know! Chances are I'll be into it, but feel free to ask me about it.

So, now you know more about me, for better or worse. I think, if you've made it this far, we're likely to make great partners!

And so with all the boring stuff out of the way, let's get to the meat of this thread!

"đť’´ou've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

What are plots, even? What is even a plot? A plot of land? Do plots of water exist? Could I own a plot of air?

I am finicky with my plots, often jumping from one terrible craving to the next. Oftentimes, I'll find myself craving for something depraved, the kind that those with a squeamish heart would rather not entertain in their minds. On other occasions, I prefer to keep things more light-hearted, happy-go-lucky, with only the softest of fluff and diabetes-inducing moments.

𝒩ᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ ꜱɪᴅᴇ

Setting: Feudal Japan (or an alternate setting with a similar vibe, really).

For a long time, the Yasunoshi Imperial Family has peacefully ruled the land.

At the very least, on a surface level.

Centuries ago, there was strife between the human race and yokai, spirits whose temperament ranges from simply mischievous to outright cruel and brutal, but many of whom could easily mix into human society and did for as long as one could remember. Some would feed on humans, while others just liked to observe them and mess around from time to time.

This changed when the fated ruler of yokai was incarnated. Amatsu-kami was their name and they, seeing how humans would often hunt down yokai regardless of their crimes or lack thereof, decided they would no longer live alongside them. They declared war on humanity, one that lasted for far too long and saw the unnecessary deaths on both sides. It was only after both humans and yokai had their population halved that they came to the conclusion that any sort of victory would only be pyrrhic in nature and so they made peace once more, taking to a faraway land where they could live amongst themselves on their own. To symbolize this peace, the emperor, then hero, Enya Yasunoshi was given three sacred treasures, blessed with the powers of Amatsu-kami themselves. A sword, a garment and a necklace. Only those of imperial blood were capable of wielding them.

Back in the present day, it has been centuries since the war ravaged the land. For many, the idea of yokai is one that is only used to scare children into behaving. The imperial family has decided that the true knowledge of yokai is best left unknown by the general public, lest a second war between them is started. Humans have enough trouble amongst themselves to add a war between two races tear them down.

However, the shogun council, a group of high-ranking officers whose authority is second only to that of the emperor, caught wind of the yokai and, in their ambition, wishes to take the war back to the yokai in order to take their land and continue to expand. In order to accomplish this, they assassinate the emperor and intend to do the same to the rest of the imperial family. Only the prince manages to get away, taking one of the sacred treasures with him. Framed as his own father's killer and branded a traitor, he must go on the run.

Notes; There's a lot of plot going into this one! Now, for the setting, I'd like for it to be in a Feudal Japan-ish setting, but it can work in other settings as well.

Possible characters for YC (maybe?): A bodyguard of sorts (think a samurai or something similar) / A noble who suspects the shogunate isn't telling the truth / A wandering yokai who runs into the prince / A shinobi(?) / Anything else you could think of that makes sense!

𝓗ᴇʀᴏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ

After defeating the demon lord (cliche, I know), the hero decides it's time to settle down. One big, life-defining adventure is enough for him, after all. He's exhausted after going through so many trials and tribulations, making connections with countless of people and defeating daunting enemies that threatened his world. Maybe he can buy a farm with all the gold he got from killing monsters! Nobody would say no to having some land bought by the hero that saved the world, right?

... Turns out killing monsters for a living doesn't really give you many skills outside of adventuring. Adapting to a normal life proves to be an even greater challenge than defeating the forces of evil.

Potential pairings: Childhood friend who was left behind / Fellow party member / Maybe even a former enemy?

We all know it. The hero lives a peaceful life before some life-shattering event comes to pass, forcing them out of their humble, even dull, lifestyle and thrusting them into a fateful adventure.

So what is it? Their village being attacked by monsters of darkness? Finding a strange artifact of power? Maybe a dream that compels them to leave?

Whatever it is, they decide it's time to leave the monotonous life they've enjoyed ever since they were a child and embark in an adventure, whether with purpose in mind or just aimlessly searching for the thrills. They might not find what they're looking for, though, but more than they can handle.

Potential pairings: Childhood friend (again) / Mentor figure (knight/wizard that saves them in their time of need) / Mysterious figure from their dreams given form (perhaps a spirit residing within an ancient artifact?)

After defeating the hero, the evil overlord's champion realizes he is being used. Before landing a death blow on the hero, they decide they no longer wish to work for them and they take the hero's hand, resolving to defeat their former leader as revenge for being used. But the hero still pisses them off.

Their teamwork's gonna be a work in progress.

Potential pairings: The Hero/ Heroine / Fellow villain turned good perhaps?

So if you're like me and regularly watch seasonal anime, you might have seen one such anime called Wistoria: Wand and Sword. No spoilers since I'm only a filthy anime watcher for the time being please! But I was inspired by the idea of a single warrior who can't do magic in a world where everyone is a wizard. Think something like Harry Potter if there was a single Muggle in Hogwarts and everyone made fun of them.

The idea would be that MC is that person, struggling to make a place for himself. I was thinking of a magic academy setting for the most part, but if that's not your speed, we can surely find something else we can do! YC could be a prodigious mage who is famous for their prowess and talent, a polar opposite to MC, or they could also be a pariah just like him, but for a different reason. The concept is open for plotting!

I've listed a few potential pairings for some of the plots, but that doesn't mean the ideas are restricted to these specifically. Feel free to come up with your own ideas! I always love to read about them.

Also! For any of these, I'm happy to switch roles around. So for example, instead of me playing the villain, I'd be playing the villain / sidekick and vice versa. Also, any pairings are interchangeable in terms of roles. So instead of playing a villain, I can play a villainess / NB villain. Same with the hero plots. All gender pairings may apply!

"đť’©ow bow chicka bow down."
For now, this is where my humble thread ends!

Be sure to hit me up over any of these ideas. And please, if you're interested, be sure to send me more than just a short message asking if I want to roleplay! Of course I do.
A clear idea of what you want would be great too!

And with that said, I bid you adieu and wish you a great day!

Last edited:
Nothing new today. Just a

4hushSC.png

Bump!

A bump!

I decided to put my craving from the other thread here and added a different plot! Please check out my "The Sacred Treasures" idea, if you like! And if you don't like, too! I'll spray you with water otherwise.

Disclaimer: I won't.

Back
Top Bottom