Fx Any touch your body

eristocrat

Moon
CURRENTLY CRAVING: FxF PLOTS / ROMANCE & LONGTERM PLOTS
Not highly interested in straight smut unless it's one of the smuttier plots below!

INTRO
Eris here, what's up? IDK how to introduce these things, so let's just cut to the chase:

I'm in the earlier stage of my life which means I'm a millennial who likes avocado toast and memes. I'm also hella bisexual, for those that care, but with a strong preference for women in RP. To that end, if you're a man, woman, NB, trans, whatever behind the screen, I don't care as long as you can deliver in the story. I also want to say that while I primarily focus on FxF dynamics, FxNB is on the table.

So I rarely ever want to do an FxM plot. While my kinks are relatively similar as above and hold true regardless of the gender of my partner, I'm not interested in smut with an FxM plot. If an FxF plot can do 80/20 smut, an FxM plot is the reverse. I don't want to play out a boring girl becoming a boring dude's dirty slut. I want romance, and drama, and intrigue. I want a plot and development and my heart to feel so full over something so minor. I want us to go straight up shoujo manga dynamics where they hold hands and it's a Big Fucking Deal. If you come to me looking for an FxM plot that's smutty, I'm not going to respond, nor really be interested. Furthermore, for FxM plots, my interests solely remain in either the following ships or plots. Please don't ask me for anything else.

Writing wise, I can do multiple paragraphs, the whole shebang of plotting and dialogue. TWO PARAGRAPHS AT LEAST. I love images but if that's not your thing, we can do without. Hentai images/anime is a little more awkward for me, so if you have images for me to pick from shoot them my way. Also I ONLY DO THE PRIVATE MESSAGE SYSTEM ON SITE.

For those who care, I want to play sub females / feminine characters ONLY.

Lastly, I’m someone leaning to smuttier in the RP itself, but with a plot to carry along and leave it from turning into a humpfest with sexdolls. And I can post quickly but mostly outside of work or on days I'm not terribly busy! So it could be anything from 10 posts a day, to a post every other day, depending on my schedule.

KINKS
First of all, F-Lists are great and if I ever had the time or commitment, I'd dive into one. As I have never had either and frankly, the extent of kinks on that is more than I ever want to investigate, I'm doing the old-fashioned set-up. These are my favourites and least favourites, and if you don't see it on here, then ask me. Worst case scenario it's a no. If you ask me for a Won't kink, I'm not replying to your message. We owe each other a little respect, right?

Also, as a key note, I primarily play SUBMISSIVE roles; that doesn't negate my ability to write, it just means I'm not interested in playing the character doing the dicking down. I can play characters who get on top, but it's definitely not someone who can stay in control for the entirety of the RP.
Will
Pain Play (Spankings, whips, biting. NO broken bones/blood/electric toys. Clamps don't do much for me, but I don't hate it.)
Rough Play (Hair Pulling, being manhandled, hands pulled, clawing, legs split wide apart, etc. Nothing physically impossible.)
Toys (Strap-ons, dildos, magic vibrators, blindfolds, gags, anal beads, whatever we can invent)
Bondage (Rope, cuffs, Suspension Play. Light to Medium, not sure about extreme bondage)
Breath Play (Choking / Gagging)
Tribadism
Clothes/Costumed Sex
Fingering
Aphrodisiacs / Drugs
Breast play/Smothering
Oral/Anal/Vaginal (Giving & Receiving)
Dirty Talk & Humiliation
Orgasm Denial/Control
Self Discovery/Orientation Play
Non-Con/Dubious Consent
Interracial
Romance

Won't
Toilet Stuff (including enemas)
Vore
Body Modification
Bimbofication
Mind Break
Micro/Macro/Hyper Sized anything
Bloodplay
Breeding / Pregnancy
Canon/OC ships

SMUT PLOTS

Just a note before you get into these: I'm not particularly opposed to suggestions outside of the ones below, but I reserve the right to refuse. Also, the plots aren't always fully fleshed out, so I'd like you to come with some of your ideas and suggestions. I want these to be a collaboration, not just me doing the heavy lifting. These are plots intended to be smuttier, with no real premise beyond that. Also these are only for FxF dynamics or FxNB, sorry dudes. If you want any of these below plots with a heavier romance/plot focus, please let me know!

SNIPPETS:
None of these are fully realized plots, however, I'm currently seeking something that mixes themes of consent & power dynamics & darker romances together. If you've got a stronger idea, let me know!​
  • HUSTLERS: Two criminals against the world, in whatever fashion that may be. Is YC older, the owner of a club where my character is stripping at? Is it a take on a relationship between a mob wife and a mob daughter? Is it about gangs and glory in the 1920s? The theme of this is basically two morally corrupt individuals with a sexual relationship and an agenda to take on the world.
  • SET SAIL: That typical pirate romance, however, this time the pirate finds herself at the mercy of a sea goddess, or a siren, or maybe just a naval officer. YC has a modest bounty, but YC isn't interested in following the law, or getting rid of this human so quick. There's desires of your own to satisfy, and maybe a thirsting for power on your own terms.
  • GODDESS: A take on any sort of myth; we can go the basic Hades & Persephone but make them lesbians route, or we can invent our own world with it's own mythological goddess & goddess/demigoddess/human hero narrative. The theme here is that one character is an overwhelming power, who perhaps has little regard for humanity beyond seeing them as worshippers, and the world they navigate through. It could be the darker retelling of a story of a human attempting to overcome a prophecy, or a myth in the process of being spun into a ballad. I'd love if this story took advantage of the world around the characters, and while I'd love things to be smuttier, the political interests and the background movements would be important to me.
  • INTRO TO KINK: A teacher/student or coach/athlete relationship that focuses on BDSM dynamics and introductions to fetish. I'd presume this to be more casual and perhaps romantic, but the goal here is two people in a relationship introducing themselves to fetish and kink, though not necessarily in a safe and healthy manner. The idea here is that the one who usually has the power in a relationship, the "teacher" or mentor so to speak, is the one who agrees to be the sub, while the learner is the one who becomes the teacher. This is definitely meant to straddle the line of consent and abuse, rather than be honest to god BDSM dynamic and kink, with two people experimenting and making up rules on the fly, forcing themselves out of the box and into grey area
  • Butch lesbians!! I'd love an RP with a butch lesbian character, plot could be anything but I'm tired of not seeing more butch lesbian characters in RP.
  • Something in SPACE. There's nothing particularly set in stone here, just that I'd love something that explores the cosmos a bit more, gives life to aliens and space pirates. I could do a Star Wars-esque universe, but nothing outright Star Wars.
  • Theatre or dance as a backdrop for an RP.

FANDOM PAIRINGS
  • DC COMICS: ANY F/ANY F (e.g Barbara Ann Minerva (Cheetah) / Lois Lane, Zatanna / Koriand'r (Starfire), Rose Wilson (Ravager) / Talia al Ghul, Selina Kyle (Catwoman) / Kara Danvers (Supergirl), Lois Lane / Koriand'r (Starfire), Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) / Sandra Wu-San (Lady Shiva), Dinah Lance (Black Canary) / Madame Xanadu, Courtney Whitmore (Stargirl) / Cassandra Cain (Batgirl), Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) / Vicki Vale, Vicki Vale / Jade Nguyen (Cheshire), Talia al Ghul / Barbara Ann Minerva (Cheetah))
  • MARVEL: ANY F/ANY F (e.g America Chavez / Captain Marvel, Kate Bishop / Rogue, Gwen Stacy / Emma Frost, Jean Grey / Cindy Moon, Storm / Hela, Scarlet Witch / Gwen Stacy, Mary-Jane Watson / Gamora, Gamora / Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde / Amora, Susan Storm / Mystique, Mantis / Sharon Carter, Black Cat / Lady Sif)
  • MY HERO ACADAMIA / BNHA: I'm not caught up on the anime or the manga but like, I am somewhere around Chapter 200 something in the manga and I know a lot of the female characters. Tossed them into the Superhero AU because I'll take any crack ship in this fandom, if given a chance. Really give me an excuse to play one of the adult heroes

ROMANCE PLOTS:
I either want to play only the female character, or the character on the RIGHT side. In some cases, I might be open to negotiate. For now, the majority are FxM ships, though I'll add some FxF ships on the side.

FANDOM PLOTS
  • DC COMICS
    • JASON TODD x KARA DANVERS: I'm fascinated by this possible dynamic, probably because they're two of my favourite characters. The little interaction they have is mostly New52 based, and while I didn't love the take on either character in that series, I am intrigued by the little things. The fact that neither of them ever got to join a superhero team. That Kara lost her whole planet to a horrible tragedy, that Jason is a walking tragedy. That they're a true opposite attracts premise. I'd love to see this relationship play out, I'd love to develop an organic and beautiful ship, if you're interested. Also while I put Danvers, I'm open to reverting to Kara Kent and going back to the New Earth origins.
    • OPEN x TALIA AL GHUL: I'm continually disappointed by the fact that DC has never given Talia al Ghul another relationship outside of Bruce Wayne. I'm here to correct it. I want to see Talia in a relationship with someone else, while still respecting her history with Batman, of course. Something that looks at love moving on, something complicated. Villain or hero, I'm open to whatever you throw my way.
  • MARVEL COMICS
    • MILES MORALES X KAMALA KHAN: I'm a sucker who read their comics, got really into Champions (For all it's flaws) and the building dynamic between Sam/Miles/Kamala and really felt it, from the bottom of my heart. I'd love to see a romance with them, at any time, any place. While I do like Sam, I just don't particularly care for a Sam/Kamala ship, however, so don't really think about that.
    • GAMBIT X ROGUE: Will there ever be another Mr. and Mrs. X for me? Probably not. I remember watching the cartoons and being so desperately in love with these two and the relationship and the accents. I can't promise I can do the southern thing perfectly, but I'll do my damned best for a ship like this, all the way from the beginning, with our own takes on events in the series.
    • LOGAN HOWLETT x ANY: It says any, but that's a lie. I don't care for the Jean Grey ship with Logan, so don't ask. I'm also not interested in anyone he took in as a mentor/mentee relationship, so please don't suggest someone like Kitty Pryde. I'd be open to Storm, of course, or someone else age appropriate. I want a relationship here that's built on something raw, and real, and interesting.
  • BNHA
    • BAKUGO x URARAKA: Yeah, I ship it. There's like 3 instances in the manga and that's good enough for me. It's not the best situation, but that's where I'm at. I'd love to do something more, however, and I really think these two would have a more organic and interesting companionship than the series suggests.
  • GAME OF THRONES
    • ANY x MYRCELLA LANNISTER: An aged up Myrcella Lannister would be the ideal situation. I constantly think about how GRRM described her as similar to Cersei, but with a kinder disposition. I also think about the secrets she's harbouring, and the thought the show put into the series that she knew her parentage. I just think it would be interesting to deviate from the books/movies with a ship here that turns the game around.
  • ORIGINAL PLOTS
    • Coming Soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom