Fx Male big guys need love too (edit: SEARCH PAUSED)

cerise

Meteorite
Edit: I got way more responses than I expected, so this search is on a little hiatus until I have things sorted out. Thank you so much for the interest! :heart:

Hello, I'm Cerise and I'm:
-female
-late 20's
-looking for a higher ratio of smut than plot
-only willing to play subs (maybe switch) and characters 18+
-capable of doubling or tripling, depending on the plot
-preference for third person but could be talked into first person
-weekly responses, post length 2-5 paragraphs average (mirroring ideal)
-here's the link to my f-list. Specific cravings may vary depending on our plot, but don't come to me if you don't want to include risk of pregnancy.
-most importantly, I've got a craving for bigger men! I'm sick waxed 6-packs, I want my characters to be dominated by fat hairy men of any variety from muscle chubs to big fat bodies.

As I said before, the exact kinks we would include depend on your tastes as much as my own, as well as our plot. I'm quite flexible (unless it's under "No" on my f-list) and would love to discuss any and all details with you. I have no exact plots in mind right now, but here are some interests I'm always eager to explore and have some light ideas to go with them (posted as Your Role/My Role):
-Kidnapper or Home Invader/Victim
-Public Transport Pervert/Victim
-Cruel Landlord/Desperate Tenant
-Creep at a party/Girl he drugged
-Older Brother/Younger Sister
-Older King/His new young queen
-Various Pokemon Trainer Classes (and their Pokemon)/Adventuring Pokemon Trainer
-Non-human or Monster/Human
-Gangbangs, gloryholes, shared slut, or public use settings
-Real life, apocalyptic, or fantasy settings

Most of what I have listed above can feature either of us playing multiple characters or include zoophilia additions, if any of that is your cup of tea. Much of the above also includes various degrees of noncon, so I will make clear now that I am not looking for pure noncon the entire role play, nor for any extreme pain or violence upon my character. In these scenarios my characters will often enjoy what your character does to them whether they want to or not. How fast and how hard they are broken in will be discussed beforehand, depending on your preferences. On a happier note, if you have any ideas not listed I would love to hear them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom