Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F V-tuber Funtimes (Hololive/Vshoujo focused Pairings and Harems)

lordtalos

back and chocolatier than eva!
expo23_kv_pc_20230127fix.webp

Hello Everyone!

Very recently I’ve been on a bit of a V-tubers kick… more specifically the girls from a studio known as Hololive (highly recommended if the concept of cute anime waifu’s playing video-games and acting like dorks appeals to you) and with me being the bottom-left degenerate I am… I of course had the idea of wanting to lewd them, be it one girl in particular or a whole group of them if you’re feeling especially eager, either as their V-tuber Persona’s or as face-claims for a whole other RP or setup.

I’ll explain a little more later on in the thread, but first let’s get the boring part out of the way. (though I highly recommend you still read the rules… I’ve hidden a little ‘test’ to make sure you have read them.)

Rules

1. I prefer to RP via PM only, I’ve tried threads before but it’s just not really my cup of tea and I just can't get comfortable with discord, plus I find PM’s easier to keep track of.

2. I follow the rules of the site, so no characters under 15, petite girls are fine (and sometimes encouraged >w> ) but make sure they’re legal… obviously with anime-gals there’s a little leeway (no anime gal ever looks their age) but let’s not go too crazy here, as such for a few of the more 'loli' avatars it may be safer to age them up just a tad.

3. I try my best to respond with detail and I understand that by playing multiple characters my own posts may get a little long when it comes to ‘group’ related stuff, therefore I’m not expecting essay length responses from my partner, would however like to request at least one or two decent sized paragraphs in the responses, and no one liners please… nothing is more annoying that writing a long response and getting ‘Bob pounded Jane’s vajayjay harder’ as a response.

4. 3rd person is highly preferred.

5. A basic grasp of the English language with responses please, I don’t mind the occasional typo, but if things start going all double-dutch on me I’ll get very confused and may ignore it.

6. I’m a fairly open person so if there’s anything you’re unsure about, please ask... I don't bite... much… unless you want me too.

7. When you send your first message to me, make sure to include your favourite 'Colour' in the title of your message, that way I’ll know you’ve read the rules properly, not doing so may lead to me ignoring the message.

8. HAVE FUN \o/ if you aren’t enjoying it, let me know and we can add a little bit to make it more interesting, add a new girl or satisfy a particular craving.

9. In regards to the plot/Smut ratio I always prefer it to lean towards the latter :3 a little plot inbetween is nice to have though to keep things from going out of hand (though full-smut RP's are always fun to have) 30/70 or 40/60 seems like a good ratio to me though if you’d prefer something more story-focused and have an idea in mind, then feel free to say it... I just might play along.

10. Annoyingly Due to my job my schedule can be a little unpredictable at times and motivation can be a equally as unpredictable too, as a result sometimes my replies can be a little slow, I'd like to apologise for this in advance and say don't hesitate to give me an occasional 'poke' 'prod' 'hey' or 'lovetap' if a few days have passed and i'm silent.

Additional Rules (VERY IMPORTANT!!)
it's in red... that's how you know it's important!

Out of respect for the girls and their ‘idol’ profession there’s a few other terms I’d like to make clear, so be sure to keep these in mind before you make requests.

1.When I say I want to include the girls I more specifically mean the V-tuber ‘Avatars’ they play as, not the girls/actresses behind the characters… so if you want an RP with Fubuki for example it’ll involve a cute fox-girl… not the girl ‘behind the mask’ so to speak, the girls wish to keep their personal lives private and I’m happy to respect that fact.

2. Though i'm a very horny girl with some very lewd kinks I’m not a fan of very ‘dark’ kinks and that’s doubley important here… so if you’re expecting me to play out RP’s involving ‘corruption’ ‘mind-break’ ‘humiliation’ ‘degredation’ 'blackmail' ‘rape’ and the like… sorry to say but I’m not interested... I’m fine with things getting lewd or naughty of course (Impregnation, non-stop sex, light cum-inflation etc etc) but for the most part I’d like things to play out more vanilla-esque or more comedic or even going full smut than doing anything too dark, we’re not playing ‘EMERGENCE’ here… (cursed Doujin… don’t google it… I SAID DON’T! )

All in all, let’s keep things as light-hearted, fun and lewd as the girls are themselves and not try to ruin or break them, okay ^_^ something that plays out like a cheesy ecchi series or very lewd hentai is much preferred!

A bit longer than normal I know… but the ‘boring’ stuff should hopefully be over now…

so let’s get to the most important part now shall we, the girls themselves~.

THE GIRLS

My focus will primarily be on the Japanese, Indonesian and the recently added english girls of Hololive, nothing against the former Chinese branch of course… I just haven’t seen as many clips or streams involving them so my knowledge is limited.

I’m a fan of all of the girls in JP/ID/EN in some way, shape or form, though I will admit I’m more knowledgable on some rather than others… (too many streams, not enough simp time.)

As such I’ll be giving a tiny brief description (very tiny) as well as rating them out of 10 on my personal knowledge of them… for ‘faceclaim’ RP’s this obviously isn’t as big a deal, but for those looking at them as actual V-tubers, be sure to keep it in mind… 1/10 is (know very little) to 10/10 (Know a lot about them.)

I'll also be giving links to their appearances via their names so be sure to check if you don't know how they look.

Gen 0
Tokino Sora (Human)
The first member of Hololive who is loved and respected by all of the girls who came after her, a (mostly) pure idol who is gentle, polite and sweet… and yet also surprisingly fearless, especially when it comes to horror-games.
6/10

Roboco (Robot)
A soft-spoken and sweet cyborg-girl with an affinity for cute things and a laid back approach to streaming, she also posesses several ‘upgrades’ which change her appearance.
5/10

Sakura Miko (Human)
A laid back and Lazy Shrine-Maiden (Miko) who’s gained quite the reputation for her rather ‘Elite’ mentality and approach to gaming and life, from poor life advise, memey Engrish and general ditzy (and occasionally lewd) shennanigans.
8/10

Hoshimachi Suisei (Human)
A generally modest and level-headed singer and idol on the surface… though her rather aggressive ‘no mercy’ approach to multiplayer or competitive games with the girls have led to her being seen as a bit of a psychopath at times.
7/10

Gen 1
Yozura Mel (Vampire)
A young vampire-girl with a… surprisingly sweet and gentle personality with a distaste for blood, despite her generally wholesome content she is often banned by Youtube for her 'assets' though.
7/10

Aki-Rosenthal (Half-Elf)
A futuristic elf girl with a cheerful and big-sister like personality, her streams can often vary from sweet and wholesome or utter insanity depending on her mood (and the amount of alcohol consumed at the time)
7/10

Natsuiro Matsuri (Human)
Expressive, honest, Chaotic and VERY perverted… this crazy young cheerleader livens up almost any conversation or matter involving her, though beneath this chaos lies an occasionally mature and intelligent young girl.
9/10

Shirakami Fubuki (Kitsune/Fox-girl)
Cheerful, bubbly and excitable, Fubuki is a go too moodmaker and brightens up everyones day with little songs or derpy jokes (as expected of a meme-queen) she is however shy around new people and has also been shown to be rather crafty and cunning at times.
9/10

Akai Haato (Human?)
On the surface… a prim and proper tsundere girl, but dig just a little deeper and you’ll see just how perverted and sometimes downright insane this girl can be… from cursed ‘cooking’ streams, playing games with her feet and even reviewing her own lewd fanart… and this doesn't even include her other 'self' known only as 'Haachama'
9/10

Gen 2
Minato Aqua (Human)
An airheaded maid who’d often the victim of many of the other girls antics (even including those she sets up herself) she however never seems to make any attempt to avoid them leading some to see her as masochistic… she is especially shy and meek in public, but when a controller is in her hand however she is a deceptively skillful gamer.
8/10

Murasaki Shion (Human/Witch)
A Blunt and smug little witch girl with a flirty and teasing personality… she wants to be seen as more mature and adult like, but her petite appearance instead makes her seems more like an arrogant ‘cheeky brat’, her condescending attitude is usually just a facade however and she genuinley cares about her fanbase (but you didn't hear that from me).
8/10

Nakiri Ayame (Oni/Ogre-demon)
A playful and Jovial little Oni girl with a mischievous and fun side… despite her ‘demon’ heritage she’s usually bubby and friendly young woman who often teases and goes along with the other girls pranks and is giggling along in the aftermath. 8/10

Yuzuki Choco (Succubus/Demon)
A mature and sultry Succubus Nurse who’s soft voice and playful words can very quickly leave you getting hot under the collar, beneath that general naughtiness however is a kind soul with an affinity for cooking.
6/10

Oozora Subaru (Human)
A very loud and tomboyish baseball fan with a very bright and energetic personality that sometimes ‘blinds’ some of the more introverted girls, despite this however she quite often plays the victim or straight-man to many of their antics due to her easily flustered nature.
8/10

Hololive Gamers! (Fubuki is also included here)
Ookami Mio (Wolf-girl)
A mature and kind wolf girl with a big-sisterly/motherly personality to some of her rowdier and livelier work-mates… just make sure to keep this wolf away from the horror games less she start to cower.
8/10

Nekomata Okayu (Cat-girl)
Relaxed, free spirited and carefree… this laid-back cat-girl is a natural prankster and playboy, often teasing many of the girls to see their reactions… though most jokes are all in good fun, she’s especially close with another of the girls, ‘Korone.’
9/10

Inugami Korone (Dog-girl)
Much like an actual dog, Korone is loyal, sweet and occasionally very goofy and dopey at times… she’s also quite excitable when around her friend Okayu and despite her sweet-nature can often play violent games without batting an eye or say surprisingly dark things at times.
10/10

Gen 3 (Hololive-Fantasy)
Usada Pekora (Rabbit-girl)
Smug, mischievous and a natural born prankster and comedian, Pekora is a master of both causing trouble and being its victim… often teased and tricked by her own fanbase and friends just to see this crazy rabbits reactions. AH^HA^HA^HA^HA
9/10

Uruha Rushia (Undead(?)/Lich)
A soft-spoken and Naïve young necromancer with a very short fust, she’s especially self-conscious about her chest-size (or lack thereof) and can get jealous quite easily… leading to almost Yandere like tendencies from her at times.
8/10

Shiranui Flare (Dark Elf)
A laid-back and relaxed dark-elf who’d ikeman voice has made many a girl at the office swoon and fall for her, giving her a reputation as a harem protagonist and heart-stealer, especially among her own generation.
8/10

Shirogane Noel (Human)
A big hearted knight who’s chest size is matched only by her appetite… seen as a bit of a ‘muscle-head’ by the other girls due to her often ditzy and troubled gameplay… she’s especially close to ‘Flare’ and gets jealous easily when she interacts with others.
8/10

Houshou Marine (Human)
A very perverted and bold pirate who wears her heart on her sleeve and speaks very openly about lewd and naughty matters, whenever asked about her age she always answers ‘17’ and is often teased by the others about her actual age… whatever the truth is however, her Libido is through the roof.
10/10

Gen 4
Tsunomaki Watame (Sheep-girl)
A pleasant and friendly fluffy sheep girl with a gentle personality, she is however also known for her rather ‘questionable’ expressions and having some rather strange and questionable tastes… especially when it comes to young girls and ‘Asacoco.’
8/10

Kiryu Coco (Dragon)
Crude, Crass and outspoken, this half-Japanese dragon-girl gangster isn’t afraid to speak her mind, she runs a satirical news show explaining the current events of hololive, often teasing and trolling her fellow members in said news show… she also may or may not be responsible for the ‘Asacoco’ and ‘ARK’ addictions currently plaguing many of the idols.
10/10

Amane Kanata (Angel)
A sweet and innocent young angel and self-proclaimed ‘idol Otaku’ her general kindness and politeness has led to many being worried about her being corrupted by some of the naughtier members of the company… though she has been shown to be rather playful and mischievous at times too… with or without her colleagues input.
8/10

Tokoyami Towa (ang-…. Devil)
A punkish young devil who’s ironically not very good at being a devil, her ‘devilish work’ often being related to simple little pranks that are more of a minor annoyance than anything, her generally sweet nature has led to her often teasingly being referred to as an angel… something she openly dislikes and is teased over.
9/10

Himemori Luna (human/Candy-girl)
Sweet, 'pure' and innocent… Luna is the youngest member of hololive and often speaks very childishly, getting pampered by many of the other members of the group (especially Matsuri) though her 'cuteness' has sometimes also had a reverse effect on certain girls too.
7/10

Gen 5
Yukihana Lamy (Ice-Elf)
A sweet and quiet young ice-elf with a soft spot for drinking (Despite not having that high a tolerance), her gentle disposition warms the heart of many and makes for a good mood-maker and big-sisterly figure, she's also most definitley not an alcoholic.
9/10

Momosuzu Nene (Human (from another world))
An Isekai'd girl from another world, her generally childish and sweet-natured air makes her easy to get along with, she has a tendency to refer to her fanbase as her 'husbands'... will you join their ranks?
8/10

Shishiro Botan (Lion-girl)
A calm and serious looking lion with the personality of a laid-back and lazy cat, though born and raised in a rough area she moves forward with a 'never-give-up' type of attitude, though seemingly cranky and rough she's surprisingly gentle and protective of those close to her.
9/10

Mano Aloe (Succubus/Demon-girl)
A haughty demonic diva with dreams of someday becoming a star, though she's a succubus she's still young and immature by demon standards and so uses her singing to charm others instead.
7/10 ( ;-; won't forget you Aloe )

Omaru Polka (Fennec-Fox)
Energetic, Bouncy, Lively and all around chaotic, this Fennec Fox is a bundle of charisma and energy who one day dreams of opening up her own circus, a true showman she's always loud, smiling and entertaining her audience to her best efforts.
9/10

Gen 6
Laplus Darkness (Demon)
The Quintissential smug and sassy lost child of the group, often seen boasting about her great power and abilities but very rarely taken seriously and often teased and trolled by her gen-mates and senpai's as a result.
8/10

Takane Lui (Hawk)
The De-facto leader of the 6th generation, while often seen as rather stand-offish and aloof from the outside, she is actually a very compassionate and bubbly young girl deep down, as well as the type of person to screw up in the most crucial of moments.
8/10

Hakui Koyori (Coyote)
A very wild and energetic young scientist with a thirst for knowledge and science, fast-speaking and passionate about her subjects she can often talk circles around others and deliberatley mess and tease with people purely to see their reactions.
6/10

Sakamata Chloe (Orca)
Childish, energetic, sweet, curvy and just a little (a lot) lewd, Chloe is seen as the 'newcomer' to her gen and often the butt of many of their teasing and jokes, truthfully though she seems to enjoy it and can be seen as a bit of a masochist as a a result.
10/10

Kazama Iroha
Soft-spoken but playful, Iroha is the 'muscle' of the group who looks after the rest of her-teamates, she is however also rather clumsy and very traditional in her words and actions which can make her seem rather 'dim' in comparison to her more street-wise companions.
8/10

Hololive Indonesia
Airani Iofifteen (Alien)
‘Iofi’ is a multilingual alien artist from another planet, she’s very knowledgable of different cultures and is a generally open and cheerful young girl when with her fellow Indonesian collegues and a wonderful wingman.
6/10

Moona Hoshinova (Human/Moon-girl)
A previous idol and fashion model, Moona is generally a very shy and polite young girl seen as a big sister by both Iofi and Risu, she is also however known for having a near sadistic or psychopathic streak when playing violent games.
8/10

Ayunda Risu (Squirrel-girl)
A bubbly and bouncy upbeat dopey squirrel girl with a bit of a playful streak to her with a chipper and cheerful attitude, keep her away from your piggy bank!
9/10

Kureiji Ollie (Zombie)
A VERY Hyperactive and VERY energetic zombie girl who's as much of a fangirl for the other holo-girls as her own fanbase, flirty and playful she enjoys spending time with her senpais and makes for a wonderful mood-maker.
9/10

Anya Melfissa (Sword-spirit)
The spirit of a Kris-sword given human form through a ritual, Anya keeps a laid-back and lazy personality, preferring to simply loaf around and play video-games rather than do a decent days work, however don't underestimate her small (but busty) appearance, a she can be surprisingly sassy and stern at times with a tongue as sharp as any blade.
7/10

Pavolia Reine (Lady of the Peafowl)
A magic noble from another world brought to our own, Pavolia keeps a generally elegant and mature attitude though can find amusement in the strangest of places, she can be short-tempered when flustered but is generally sweet and kind to those around her.
8/10

Vestia Zeta (Human/Secret Agent)
A secret agent looking into the goings on behind hololive, due to her generally clumsy disposition though she's not the best at her job, mainly performing small pranks or teasing her genmates instead.
7/10

Kaela Kovalskia (Human Blacksmith)
A laid back young blacksmith with a mature air about her drawing many of her fellow vtubers to see her as a mother/big-sister to the group, she can however be very competitive amd rather blunt when she needs to be.
8/10

Kobo Kanaeru (Water/Rain Shaman)
bouncy, lively and sometimes childish, Kobo always brings an air of energy and despite her perchance for rain, brings sunshine wherever she goes, despite this however she can be very sassy and teasing, giving her an almost 'bratty' air to those around her.
7/10

Holomyth (English Gen 1)
Mori Calliope (Shinigami/Death Goddess )
A Tsundere death-goddess with a personality that is both cold and aloof yet can burst forth with agression when rapping or angry, despite all this however she has a warm heart beneath her cold shell and a want to learn more about the world.
9/10

Kiara Takanashi (Phoenix)
A passionate, lewd and very often bird-brained Phoenix adventurer with a passion for adventure, fried-chicken and owning as many hats as possible, she one day dreams of opening up her very own fast-food chain.
8/10

Gawr Gura (Shark-Girl)
Always hungry and hyper, Gura is an atlantantian shark-girl with an interest in people watching and trying out as many different foods as possible, despite her young appearance she is actually over 9000 years old, although her brain-size still remains on the smaller side.
9/10

Ninomae Ina'nis (Human/Priestess of the 'old ones')
A young human girl who gained control of tentacles from a mysterious necronomicon and now serves 'the old ones' as it's priestess... she is a calm and soft-spoken type and a fan of drawing, puns and takoyaki.
9/10

Amelia Watson (Human)
A human detective currently in the process of investigating all of the mythical creatures that appear to have invaded Hololive, a seemingly calm and cautious person on the surface but shows hints of a 'mad doctor' at times, beware her syringes!
9/10

Holocouncil (English Gen 2)
Tsukumo Sana (Avatar of Space)
The guardian and protector of space and all the planets living in it, her mature and busty figure often contradicts her rather childlike, curious and energetic nature, her true scale is beyond human comprehension though thanks to a size limiter she can now walk among us on earth.
9/10

Ceres Fauna (Mother Nature)
The Guardian of nature and lover of all the plants and wildlife that reside on earth, she has a generally caring and loving personality to all of earths creatures, although humanities influences on the planet have complicated this relationship somewhat... leading to her being rather possessive at times.
7/10

Ouro Kronii (Warden of Time)
The Keeper of time who has been around from universe's inception, Kronii is both a narcassist and a sadist but can also be both surprisingly caring and cynical at times too, carrying a mature and well-travelled air that makes her well respected among her gen-mates.
9/10

Nanashi Mumei (Keeper of Civilization)
Capable of taking the form of both a human and an owl, Mumei is the guardian of human civilization and has a vast amount of knowledge... so much knowledge in fact that she's ended up forgetting about most things, making her seem bird-brained and forgetful to most, her generally sweet air makes her easy to be around.
9/10

Hakos Baelz (Embodiment of Chaos)
Taking the form of a rat-girl, Baelz is the embodiment of chaos itself and the head of the council as a whole, being a lover of mischief she is often seen pranking and teasing her fellow gen-mates and seniors when the time is right with her own form of 'controlled chaos' making sure everyone is having fun and enjoying themselves.
8/10

V-Singers
AZKi (Human)
A diva who became reborn into the virtual world in order to fabricate a new world. No matter the time, place, or position, she warps through all the barricades with her dazzling talent and skill. confident and always striving to improve herself has made her well respected and adored by many of her fellow idols.
6/10

IRyS (nephilim)
A Half-Demon/Half-angel awoken by an era filled with desperation and despair. IRyS puts her feelings into her songs and her heart and determination into her voice to bring a new age of hope to humanity, an aura which makes her both loved and feared by her seniors and juniors alike despite her usually caring personality.
7/10

V-Shoujo
ProjektMelody / Mel (Virus/AI)
A lewd Virus girl who knows a little too much about porn and hentai and thus decided to become an adult entertainer and pornstar, in the rare moments where she's not being lewd however she is a very sweet and friendly if not somewhat ditzy girl.
8/10

Silvervale (Kitsune/Foxgirl)
Playful, trendy, flirty and dirty-minded, Silver is the token playful and naughty fox-girl of the group, a pretty big extrovert and general moodmaker of the group who's easy to get along with so long as you can take her teasing~
8/10

Veibae (Succubus)
Many of the other girls like to exert expectations, Veibae however is certainly not one of these, as a Succubus she's as lewd as they come and isn't afraid to tease, toy or be blunt with her viewers for the sake of her own entertainment as well as theirs.
6/10

Zentreya (Dragon)
A metal-head dragon girl with a feisty and fiery personality, proud and confident and sometimes a little boastful at times, you can expect a girl who can both dish it out as well as take it, much like a dragon though she can get very attached to those she deems as 'precious' to her.
8/10

Nyatasha Nyanners (Cat-girl)
Energetic, Hyper and just a little selfish at times (she is a cat after all) Nyanners isn't afraid to cross the line with her comedy, often the type to mock and tease her viewers for their naughty tastes and then start rolling around in the mud right beside them afterwards.
7/10

Ironmouse (Demon)
An Impish little hispanic demon girl and (self proclaimed) ruler of hell, though short in stature she's high in feist and energy when it counts but also wholesome and adorable when the times called for it, has a bit of a 'thing' for 'Daddys'
8/10

Froot Apricot (Lich)
A soft-spoken and sweet Lich girl, often called the most Seiso/Pure among the group, she's a big fan of art and drawing and has a generally more calm and relaxed atmosphere, she can still have her rather degenerate moments though from time to time.
8/10

Hime Hajime (Alien-Dragon)
An alien warlord from another planet, and after taking it over with an army of her own children (she has over a million kids) she's now moving to the neighboring planets, and her current target is earth, hoping to have even more children and become its new ruler... though for now she's settled down as a streamer... for now.
6/10

*phew* that took a little longer than I expected… hopefully at least a few of the girls caught your attention though, now for the actual RP ideas.

Rp ideas

As mentioned before I’m looking for light-hearted and fun RP’s involving the girls… either as their hololive persona’s or using them as faceclaims for OC characters (a Pirate RP with Marine as a Captain, meeting a fox-girl in the forest etc etc)

I do have a few simple plot’s in mind with actual plotlines, but for those simply wanting to do some 1x1 or harem styled sexy-fun-times with the girls, well… that’s fine too.

I’m fine with both MxF and FxF styled RP’s (FutaxFemale is a maybe depending on the set-up) so hopefully that keeps things rather open… just keep the ‘ugly bastards’ away for the sake of me not getting out the eye-bleach again.

For a few ideas with a biit of plot though, here’s a few simple setups I had in mind although these are not mandatory ones;

‘The new Assistant’

You’ve been hired by the Hololive offices to help out one (or several) of the girls as an assistant and admin for their streams… and as time goes on your bonds slowly start to get stronger and stronger.

‘Hololive in Heat’

It’s the mating season… and with an office filled with monster-girls, animal girls and girls from other worlds, it’s a necessity for the girls urges and needs to be sated so that they can stream properly… and as the only male member of staff, it falls on you to help them in their time of need.

‘The Lucky Fan’

In celebration of achieving a milestone, your favourite V-tuber(s) made an announcement, the winner of a random lottery pull would get to spend a [insert amount of time here] with her, and the winner of this pull… was you…

'Operation: Lewdtuber'

The girls have decided to take things in a different direction, to appeal to a more adult audience streams are starting to take a much lewder and naughtier turn for very special fans, cue the new assistant/helper in the Holohouse to help them out, quite literally fucking the girls for the entertainment of all watching, perhaps even taking requests from the chat in some cases.

'The secret fan-meetup'

The Girl (or girls) in question decided to do a little something special for their fans, their most loyal subscribers (or ones chosen through a lottery competition) will be given a specific location and time, while there the Vtuber(s) in question will allow their fans to do whatever lewd things they desire with them... even streamers need to let off some steam after all... (this is more of a gangbang/orgy setup up with multiple men (and possibly multiple Vtubers) getting it on like crazy until they're all satisfied.

That’s just a few simple setups of course, I’m open to ideas though, so feel free to tell me if you have any of your own that you’d like to try out!

Conclusion

Well I’ve rambled on for long enough… this is quite a specific RP request I know, but hopefully I’ve caught your interest at least a little with it ^_^ feel free to PM me if there’s any questions you’d like to ask or if you’re interested and I’d be more than happy to discuss further.

Until then~

Lord_talos​

Attachments

• hololive group photo.jpg
    hololive group photo.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 481
Last edited:
+ Added the 5th Gen to the 'girls list'
+ added new images to all of the girls that look a little fancier!
+ general tidying up

BOOP

with the addition of Hololive EN to the group I feel it's only right to add the new girls to the list and give the RP a little boop at the same time ^.^

+ Added the 2nd Gen of Indonesia to the list of girls
+ updated a few of the broken images (if any are against the ToS be sure to let me know so I can change them)
+ A bit of general tidying up.

+ Added the Holo Council and the V-singers to the list of girls.
+Fixed some of the broken image links for a few of the girls (if any of them are against the ToS please let me know so I can edit or change them)
+ Tidied things up to help with general clarity.

(was also thinking I may expand the list even further soon to include the V-Shoujo girls ... will think more on this and may include in the future)

+ Updated with Gen 6 who debuted literally days after my last update... (thanks Yagoo)
+ fixed some broken links and updated some of the girls art (Miko and Flare specifically)

+feeling as horny as a Ferrett in heat right now for some reason, so i'm especially hungry for some rather smut themed stuff right now. have a few especially lewd ideas to anyone who'd be interested. (though these are not mandatory of course)

+ Finally added the Vshoujo girls to the list after mulling it over for a while.
+ added a slightly lewder plotline to match my current degenerative state 👀

(yep... still horni and looking for lewds)

once again Hololive likes to troll me by adding a new generation mere moments after I finish updating my old thread haha

+ fixed some broken images (Moona and Azki)
+ Added Hololive Indonesia Gen 3 to the list.

this list is getting pretty extensive now .-.

giving this a small boop, though my interest for the moment is predominantly on the Hologirls moreso than the Vshojo ones, apologies for anyone interested in lewding the VS gals, hopefully that interest will return soon.

giving this a bump

on another note i'm on a bit of a Shylily kink right now too if anyone is interested in 'womp-womping' the cute little Orca girl either alone or with some other ladies.

(1)
(2)
(3)

Back
Top Bottom