Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terra Myth Ch. 1

Planetoid
I know its not consistent. I would like opinions and advice on how to make it better. There is more....lots more.

Terra Myth Ch.1​

Sol opened her eyes. She looked around at her room the book case filled with books was a comforting site. She listened and noticed the quiet. â??I will never get used to thisâ?? she thought. She got out of her bed and dressed herself.

She decided to wear a tight black tank top with quarter inch straps under a black hoodie that made it appear she had fox ears; she also decided to wear a pair of thigh length tights with her tan boots with the metal plate in the sole. She looked at herself in her mirror with approval.

She brushed her hair and tied it with a purple ribbon that had ruins sewn into it. She entered her bathroom that was attached to her room and brushed her teeth. She washed her face then looked into the mirror and sighed.

â??I look like a guy almost. Not like anyone will care though. New school today no one knows me here,â? Sol said to her reflection with humor. â??Be myself thatâ??s what mom always tells me so this time I will. I will be me. Though I still have yet to figure out who I am,â? Sol continued saying to the mirror.

Sol turned away from the mirror and walked into her room again. Shuffling through the books on her shelf she found her schoolbooks. Putting them in her bag she looked around then decided to grab her journal and her bag of stones. She put the journal in her bag and her small bag of stones over her neck and tucked it under the sweater. She grabbed her bag and put it over her shoulder. She flipped her hood up little wisps of hair escaped the tie and floated around her face.

She then walked to her window and jumped. Feeling the wind sent adrenaline through her. She summoned her crystal wings. She stopped falling and looked around at the school; it was beautiful with a lush forest surrounding a castle like school. The school had four towers and a beautiful courtyard where the faeries could usually be found.

â??So different from home, here I am a myth and they are the reality,â?? Sol thought with amusement. She closed her eyes for a moment and put her hand on her pouch that was around her neck and smiled. She then flew down near the courtyard that leads to the front entrance. She descended slowly towards the ground. As she descended people turned and looked at her with their eyes wide then started to speak to each other in quiet voices.

Sol could hear most of what they said â??Did you see that,â?? â??that must be the new student sorry to say Iâ??m disappointed itâ??s a chick, I was hoping it would be a cute boy,â?? â??She must be powerful, I wonder which family she is from,â?? â?? I heard she gets to sleep in one of the tower rooms.â?? Sol sighed. Rumors, rumors and more rumors she thought.

She walked towards the entrance only to be slammed onto the ground. Sol groaned as she slammed onto the floor. â??You must be the new student. Sol is it. You really should be careful. By the way Iâ??m Tomi,â? A boy said. The boy continued to say, â??I'm the student council member that will be helping you adjust to life here. I hope we can be friends.â?

Sol blushed and stood. She looked at him; he had red hair that was short and spiky, brown red eyes and red fox ears and tail. He was wearing blue jeans and a red t-shirt with the word Iâ??m Hot in black letters.

Sol stood up and righted herself before saying, â??Yes my name is Sol. You said your name was Tomi. Itâ??s nice to meet you. I to hope we might be friends.â?

Tomi looked at her and smiled wryly and said to her, â??Be careful Iâ??m known to burn people.â?

Sol laughed and replied, â??Iâ??m not surprised at that.â?

Tomi looked at her and said, â??Time for the tour follow me please. Its not often we get new students here especially ones that donâ??t belong in this realm. Covering up that fact wonâ??t help you any either.â?

Sol stepped back and said in a neutral voice, â??How do you know. Iâ??ve done a very good job so far. So far most people think Iâ??m some sort of new elf. â?

Tomi turned around and said with a laugh, â??Donâ??t need to worry just one of my many abilities. Thatâ??s why the girls love me.â?

Sol laughed and replied honestly, â??Sorry no interest in that department. I'm planning on learning while I'm here. Not being shattered.â?

Tomi looked at her with disbelief and said, â??Youâ??re yankin my chain right. Every girl here loves the student council leaders we are the most eligible guys on campus. Though I personally think Iâ??m the best.â?

Sol replied to his comment, â??Ego much. As I said before I have no interest at this moment. I plan on learning not playing the pops games.â?

Tomi looked at her in disbelief and said, â??Letâ??s get this tour going then. If you would not mind please follow me.â? Sol followed Tomi through out the school as he showed her where the different rooms where and helped her locate her classes throughout the day.

Back
Top Bottom