Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolverine x Elektra: Sais, Swords and Claws (NSFW) Part 1

Coldsoul42

Moon
Empty. That's how they always seem ta be endin' up, these punching bags. An' no, I ain't talking about the hundreds of scumbags and bubs I've ripped into over the decades, I'm talking about the actual heavy bags. Although, they ain't too different at all. Ripped inta this one too.

Been working out for hours, and popping my claws into this defenseless piece of leather and sand seemed to be the only way to break a sweat. Not fer lack of tryin'. Spent the entire morning working on my compounds (compound exercises), deadlifts, squats, you name it. Hell, everyone seems ta think my mass o' muscle comes naturally. What a slap in the face.

The team ain't gonna be happy. Wonder if breaking the gym's grounds enough fer me to be kicked out of the Avengers, heh. God knows that's hundreds of thousands I ain't got to pay back. Maybe I could use the break. Although, things have been pretty quiet around here lately. Good news though, fer other news, the drops are comin' down from my forehead now, while I'm sittin' down.

"Nice." I hear him comin' from the distance. Ah crap, must be a quiet day fer the team. It's Cap, an' he doesn't seem too impressed.

"I uh, had some things I had to get off a my chest." I tell him as I look around at the high quality mess. What else could I do but scratch the back of my head. Steve's got to be one of the only people that gets me feeling bad about my doings.

"Well there's no blood on those claws, Logan. That's a step in the right direction."

It's been a few years since I joined the New Avengers, and Cap's seen enough from me ta know that ta be true.

"Yeah." He stands before me as bold as ever, dressed in his training gear, hands behind his back. The impression that Steve makes when standing in front of ya never gets old, I can promise ya that.

"What's goin' on, Cap?"

"You've got some mail." He tells me as he releases one hand ta present it to me.

"A letter? From who?"

"No Idea. The address is hand written though, and quite tidy I must say. Been a while since I've seen one of those." He's right, about the handwriting. The address is written in an old style, in a dark ink on the white envelope. I turn it around ta open it up, it has a red wax seal. I don't recognise the emblem, but it looks old an' Greek. That's the first hint. All of this fancy an' the only thing that's on my mind is who it's from.

My instincts almost causes me to use my claws to open it up, but I can't. Not fer this one. Cap stands by while I open up the envelope an' then the letter. It says:

Logan,

Mason and Lombard's

9 PM Tonight

Elektra

"Who's the lucky girl?" He asks me, I can't tell if he's being sarcastic.

"Elektra." I turn the letter around to show him.

"Elektra the ninja?"

"How many other Elektras do ya know?"

"Right. Well, never one for too many words, is she?" Ain't that the truth. "I've heard of this place, It's a really nice bar and restaurant upstate." I'd have had to Google that, ain't really one fer 'really nice'.

"So is Elektra still, assassinating?" Cap had to throw it in there. He's never said it out loud but I know that he's been watchin' over me lately. Making sure I keep my killing in control. But... "No, she ain't. She quit after she took care of the last o' the hand." She really did, or at least, that's what I've heard. Haven't seen Elektra in a while. A part a me has kinda been wonderin' about her.

"Huh," The only thing that comes outta his mouth, before "Well then it would be rude for you to not show up, Logan. A lady taking the time to write an invitation like that out for you, you'd have to oblige, soldier.

"Ya think?" Never really took the time ta see Steve as the romantic type, but I've heard the whispers. Guess he does have that old kinda gentlemanly feel about 'em. Not many around still know how ta do it.

"Of course." He confirms.

"Well, you should know, Cap, this probably ain't no date."

"Well whatever it is, Logan, you should go." He answers back as he walks past my shoulder, outta my sight.

"You should really spend some of your time away from here." I know why he's sayin' that, cause I can tell that he's lookin' at the bits o' everythin' lyin' around.

"Oh, and Logan..."

"What is it?"

"Wear something formal for a change." That's it, no chance ta argue with the man. Apparently I'm meetin' up with Elektra Natchios tonight. Kinda lookin' forward ta it.

"So I get ta this Mason an' Lombard's place, an' it's just as Cap explained; all things fancy. Shiny golds an' glass. Deep silvers and blacks of the furniture. It's patrons dressed better in that easy night than I'll ever be. The place is alive, even though it only has a handful o' people inside, which makes it easier fer me ta spot her. But damn, God knows I could spot her in a haystack if she were a hay coloured needle, when she wanted me to, that is. I approach her from behind, an' her sleek hair and frame is enough fer me ta know it's her. Enough fer me ta know that I should a been here sooner... Shit.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I kept ya waitin'." I immediately say when sittin' down, I'm now starin' at her face, an' that sight makes the sounds of the music hit so much better. "You said nine pm an it's eight forty-five so..."

"You didn't." She calmly answers back. "Hello, Logan." Elektra looks fantastic. From her full lips, so steady, and her neatly tied up hair, ta her body, half covered up by her gorgeous dress. The shine o' the velvet red fabrics over the radiance of her skin beneath.

"How ya doin', Elektra?" The bartender comes over before she gets the chance ta answer, not that I'm sure she was gonna.

"Good evening, sir. May I interest you in a drink?" He asks, I'm pretty sure this bub's eyein' me up, wonderin' what a Jack like me is doin' in a place like this with a girl like Natchios.

"I'll take a beer, an' what is that, a Pepsi on ice?" I wonder.

"Dark n' Stormy." She answers, raising her glass as an order ta the barkeep.

"Very well." He walks away.

"So you're a drinker now?"

"On occasion. I suppose my retirement warrants my right to have a drink every now and then." Most definitely.

"Welcome ta the club." Everyone can testify that I've done enough drinkin' fer everyone in this business. Nice ta be able ta share the load with someone.

I gotta say, this retirement thing is treatin' her well, at least, on the surface. Elektra's glowin', and I can't help but make it my job ta tell her that.

"Thank you."

Soon after, mister nose in the air returns with our drinks. I hit him with a ten ta blend in, apparently that was all I need ta do ta be looked at like everyone else. That, even before I lay my hand on my beer. He better be grateful, and my drink better be cold. It is. Almost freezin'.

"So, ya really are retired?" I ask as she takes her first sip.

"I am."

"What's it feel like?"

"It is what it needs to be." She answers, still so calm. "I've devoted my life to completing one mission, and now that it's over, this is what my life needs. My soul."

"So, does that mean what I'm thinkin' it does?"

"What?"

"That there's someone out there who needs a good a proper killin', an' ya need me ta take care of it cause you won't?"

"No." She denies, simply. I gotta say, Elektra's disinterest in talkin' always has been her most attractive quality, an' that's sayin' a whole lot.

"No?"

"No." I'm kinda stumped.

"So then, what's goin' on?" Now's she's got me really curious. Even more so when she reaches to her drink and takes a sip bigger than I was expectin', and then, the little bit of eye contact she's been givin' turns into none at all.

"I've been feeling a little, unbalanced, lately."

"What are ya talkin' about?"

"Now that I've stopped working, there's a kind of quiet, that's befallen my life. The kind of which I've never had the time to experience before." As she tells me that, the only thing I can wonder about is what the problem could be with that. I've been dyin' fer some more quiet.

"And?" She seems hesitant ta answer.

"And I'm left, feeling like I'm missing out on the rush." This still leaves me wondering how this doesn't involve some kinda violence.

"So, uh, what do ya need from me?"

"... A night." I immediately get what she means. And I get how hard it must have been fer her ta admit she needs it.

"I... uh..." ... am speechless fer a moment, an' I ain't about ta tell her how those simple two words are causin' a stir inside a me. And outside too.

"A night?"

"Just one. A release, to quell my pent up... energy." She raises a brow as she says it. I don't get how she can feed me so much feeling with an almost blank expression, like the fantasy of it is enough ta get me goin.' I'm almost wishin' she'd blush ta let me know that I ain't dreamin, or that she means it, even though I know she does.

"Why me, an' not just some random bub off the street?"

"The same reason why I can't just... take care of it myself."

"And that is?"

"An experience. It needs to be a satisfying encounter."

I start ta think about why I'm asking all a these questions. And as I think, yet another damn one comes ta mind. "What about Matt?" (Daredevil)

"I'd feel bad about hurting him."

"Ya plannin' ta hurt me?"

"... A little." No expression, still.

"So you're just tryna use me as a guilt free pass ta get ya hands dirty again?"

"I'm using you to feel something again."

"An' what is that? Violence? Pain?"

"Pleasure."

"Through violence and pain?" After all these years, I think she might just be addicted.

"I have my entire life to live in peace, I just need this one chance to give my old one a proper send off. No one else would understand." I gotta admit, at least her plans don't include murder. It's a move ta the right place.

I've heard about enough ta be able ta tell what kinda night Elektra has in mind fer us. The type a night that never leaves ya memory. The type a passion that could set a room on fire. The type that'll probably break the bed, or couch, or table. An' if I were anyone else, the type that would leave me with scars fer the rest a my life. My back, my chest, on my legs. Yeah, it's the type that's got me interested in seein' more of Elektra. Her intentions, her fantasies. Herself. Yeah, definitely interested.

"So, uh," I down my beer. "another drink b'fore headin' out?" I ask, showin' her I'm ready for it."

"Save it for the house, I have everything you'd need." That's more than enough to get me off my bar chair, and pay the bill, before holding Elektra's hand to let her up, and lead me out ta her car.

..................................................................................

Elektra had her driver drop us at her home, hundreds of yards away from anythin' else, before leaving us to ourselves. Even in the darkness, the place still manages ta stick out. All I can say ta describe it is that it looks like a mixture of Japan an' the west. Eastern styled landscapes, settled in an' around a grey, solid, North American structure. Bold with its geometry and big windows, boosted by flowers of all colours and plants of many kinds. Fountains an' little ponds with little wooden bridges ta cross them.

Inside is the same kinda pretty an' warm, I see when she lets me step in the house. She dimly lights up the place with flames on wicks, and suggests I sit down at a corner table in the living room. I do, an' I make myself comfortable. Elektra comes up ta it too an' fixes me a drink; Bourbon, 3 fingers. "Thanks." I tell her. "Are ya gonna sit down?" I ask.

"No." There's her answer. She goes on her way ta leave the ambient room, tellin' me ta wait here. Tellin' me that she wouldn't be long." Clearly she didn't bring me back here fer any small talk. So I sit back and relax while I wait, pullin' out a stogie from my jacket pocket that I now got back on. I light it up, and take a sip of my drink, takin' a look around the room in the flickerin' lights.

Her home is large but cosy. A perfect amount of good lookin' everything. Not a weapon in sight, but books on a bamboo coffee table. Low seats, candles an' all kinds a sculptures, all around a sunken floor, made of dark, rich woods. All this neatness makin' a solid fact of one thing; Elektra's been alone.

My smoke an' booze makes fer great company fer me. Hell, would make my night if it were any other. But this ain't one of those nights, and it ain't the reason why I'm here. I'm quickly reminded a that when Elektra returns from her short absence, stepping back inta the racy picture.

"Good lord!" The vitola almost drops from my lips as I see her again, in the door way, standing in a slightly parted, short, silk gown, teasin'ly covering what's poppin' out from underneath.

She stares up at me with her eyes low. "Come here." She calls me, and the feeling I get from my body is enough ta tell me that I'm ready ta go, nowhere else but towards her. So I forget about everything other than Elektra, walking up ta her.

She looks at me straight as she pulls me in closer. One bite of her lip and I'm completely inta it. The woman grabs onta my hand as she turns around, leading me back ta where she came from. I can't do much else but stare at her body as she takes me fer a slow stroll through the house. The gown not doin' much ta hide her curves. Yeah, I can't do much else but pop the claws of one hand. The sound (snikt) stops her. She peers over her shoulder, almost excited by the sight of my three adamantium weapons, an' all I'm meanin' ta use 'em for is ta lift the bottom of that garment up, just a little, ta see what's waitin' underneath. But I stop, right after inchin' it slowly up to her butt. I'm willin' ta wait for it, just a bit longer.

We get ta the bedroom after the pause, an' I'll spare ya the details but you'll expect enough from her ta know that it's nice n' cosy too. Scented red and white candles. Eastern panel blinds in one corner of the room. A tea stand, an' among other things, a large bed with silver silk sheets.

Elektra turns back around when we get ta the foot of it, still holdin' onta my hand, she pulls it onto the knot of her gown, expectin' me ta do the rest. One more pop of my claws and it gets done. The knot, sliced up, two sides fallin' away, openin' up and revealin' a little more of the ex-assassin. Even her underwear is the kinda red she's famous for, not that I'm complainin'. She reaches up and removes the garment from her shoulders, letting the gown drop ta the floor. And there she stands in front a me, in her scarlet lingerie. Unmoving, she presents herself ta me. Confident about my desires, without question. Confident about how good she looks, with her bedroom eyes. Her teased hair flowin' over her eager face, down her neck an' around her boobs that are pushed back by her lacy bra. With her subtly defined mid that hints down ta her invitin' thong, wrapped around her curved hips that belongs ta her sculpted thighs. By the time my eyes get that low, she uses one finger underneath my chin ta raise my head up. Her lips, comin' closer ta mine. They touch, an' immediately more comes, as I grab the back of her head, an' we kiss again, making out with more passion than I've been feelin' in hundreds o' days combined. Our tongues get involved, get familiar while my hands get ta know the rest of her body. She's pulled close ta me, her chest up against my body. While she surges ta pull off my jacket, my hands fall down ta side of her hips and the small of her back, then further down ta her almost naked ass, just before she starts rippin' the buttons off a Tony's (Stark) navy shirt. I don't care, especially as I'm feelin' her tuggin' on the buckle of my belt, as our lips carry on up top.

She holds fer a bit, only ta mention, "You smell like alcohol and cigars." It catches me off guard until she follows it up with, "I like it." The only words she speaks and without any further movement of her mouth, I can tell she's smilin', ya know? Her eyes tell me. Her body tells me. She's dyin' fer this. She stares down at my hairy, muscled up chest. The manliest chest you could find around, an' my biceps, among other things bulging.

Elektra turns around Cover words.jpg Cover words.jpg Cover words.jpg on a mission to the bed. The view now is just as good as the front, and it gets even better when she stares at me again, from over her shoulder, then bends over ta drop her hands onta the mattress. And then a knee. She starts crawlin' provocatively on all fours, all the while turned away from me, givin' me a sight of her curved ass ta savour, an' her thong stretched enticingly over her most private contours. That part I'm lookin' forward ta gettin' ta the most.

Then she drops down, seated seductively, callin' me onta the bed with her eyes. I do the rest of the rippin' of my shirt, getting' it completely off. Next comes the belt, and as I move ta meetin' my body back up with Elektra's, only then do I notice the ropes, chains, handcuffs, blindfolds, lyin' on the other side of the bed. I wonder if we'd be needin' it ta tick everything off a her wish list.

So I climb onta the bed, tryin' not ta waste any more time. I'm holdin' myself up over her while she still sits with her legs laid out to tha side. My hand immediately grabs onta her side as my body draws closer, my other hand slippin' in between her legs, grabbin' a handful of her inner thigh, struggling ta keep myself from tuggin' down on her panties. I lose the struggle. I tug, just a little bit. Then she helps me take my pants off, before pullin' my head closer again ta kiss me like a lost lover returning ta her side. Then, at last I get movin onta something I'd been eyein' up since I seen them showin' outta her gown, ya know? Gotta admit, even in my circles, where big pairs always seem ta be... standin' out, her tits seem ta be one of the most, impressive. I start workin' on the bra, anxious ta see what's goin' on behind it. By now, Elektra's moans have started. Quietly, but they're there. So I carry on, slowly pullin' one strap off a her shoulder kissin' the skin beneath it all along the way. But before I can move ta slipping down the other one, I start ta hear a feint sound amongst the peace out there. It's in the distance, but the next second, it's not so far away. Voices? Screechin' voices, no doubt that they're comin' our way. I smell... blood, human blood but I ain't smellin' any humans.

I look back at Elektra, she's reachin' fer the chains next ta the bed. At first I think that she's still in tha mood of what we're doin', ready ta ramp it up. But then I see her face and I realise, from the scowl on her face, that she hears it too, the growls. Before I get the chance ta get off the bed, Elektra pushes me up ta my feet. We're both expectin' a fight, standin' in nothin' but our underthings. And then... Smash... or crash, whatever it is sound of shatterin' glass makes, an' this, this thing comes rushin' inta the room, followed by another, and another, and another.

Elektra, armed with her steel chain, bra halfway off her body, tries her best ta not get back-footed or surrounded. She attacks, and so do I. Two 'Snikts' later and my claws are popped, An' I start goin' ta town on these pale faced, red-eyed freaks streamin' in. I'm slicin' an' clawin' an' pushin' bodies that's got the room almost filled up, hardly any space ta breathe, let alone move. Elektra's makin' the most of that chain. Throwin' an' pullin' it about, lockin' onta heads an' lashin' at bodies, whippin em' around.

Who woulda thought this night would so suddenly turn out like this, come down ta this; fightin' side my side with Elektra, once again, but this time, we're strugglin'. Overwhelmed, an' it's kinda startin ta feel like we're losin'.

By now I'm almost sure I know what these creatures are, an' I ain't pleased about it. We're just doin' too much. Outnumbered ten ta one. An' yeah, we've faced greater odds before, but this time it's different. Regardless, we push on, slashin', punchin', kickin', doing whatever we can ta survive. Every time I pierce inta skin, nothin' really comes out. Even when I feel my claws puncturin' inta organs. Even when Elektra knocks and rips an eye outta one, or limbs are cut off, not a drop of blood but our own. An' we are bleedin, sendin' these freaks inta even more of a frenzy.

We're swarmed, an' they just keep comin'. The shrieks an' calls are deafenin'. The bodies around, blinding us ta anything' else. Elektra bashin' heads in ain't getting' the job done, an' I feel like choppin' 'em off is the only solution, but I ain' getting tha damn chance ta. Hope is startin' ta be lost, an' though I've been tryin' my best ta avoid the one big thing, that one thing happened. They got one second's chance and they took it ta hold me down, an' a single set a razor sharp fangs bites inta my neck, hard! And that ain't the end of that. Though not by assholes like these, I've had a few deadly encounters in the past ta know the feelin' of venom being forced inta me. The feelin' of poison coursin' through my veins. If not fer my healin' factor, it would go on, an' probably turn me inta something' I really ain't lookin' ta be. But I do have my healin' factor, an' it quickly gets ta work pushin that damn venom back out. Lucky fer me, I'm immune, but I can't say the same fer her. Elektra, she's in trouble. One bite from anyone in this sea of vampires an' it's over fer her human life. Her humanity, an' they've got her. The half-naked Elektra, pushed down to the ground and roughly tied by her own chains, under half dozen bloodsuckers, ready ta sink their teeth in, an' I can't get ta her fast enough. Gotta say, I'm startin' ta fear what comes next.

Fuck!

Back
Top Bottom