Fx Any Fynelle's Fancy Fantasies

Fynelle

Meteorite
Welcome, Reader-person, to my request thread place thing.

So, let's start with some basics for those who don't want to read everything!
I play Female characters (with an option for Futa if I play Dom with a Female), between 15 and 25*. I prefer sub, but can play dom if my partner plays a Female character.
I will not use real-person references, only drawn or descriptions.
I prefer small breasts on my characters. I prefer being shorter, unless I play the dom.
I enjoy any gender pairing except MxM.
I play via PM, but can do thread if my partner prefers. Anything else only upon discussion.
Post length doesn't particularly matter to me. I try to match my partner if possible.
*An exception to this is immortals, though their physical appearance will still be between 15 and 25.

Now that the tl;dwr is out of the way, let's get to the Kinks/Likes and Dislikes!

- Light bondage. Gags, handcuffs, ropes and/or chains (I kinda like getting chained to something), blindfolds. No latex stuff or anything like that.
- Corruption. Either an innocent girl getting sexually corrupted, or a 'good' person becoming 'evil'.
- Clothed sex and Clothing play. Getting lewd without taking off clothes, or putting on specific outfits just to do lewd stuff in them.
- Wholesome Consensual Stuff. Especially in an FxF RP. I'm always down for cute gay stuff.
- Non-Con Stuff. I also enjoy darker themes.
- Hypnosis, Mind control. Yes, please.
- Fantasy settings. Medieval or Modern, Ancient or Victorian. I love it when it has fantasy elements, but can also play without them.
- Group Sex. Should be self-explanatory.

- Oversized breasts. No, please. Especially not for my character.
- Toilet stuff. Ew. No.
- Gore. No thanks. The only exception to this is if it's a story thing, like a character getting injured in combat. Absolutely not for lewd stuff.
- Public humiliation, Public exhibitionism. I don't enjoy being put on display.
- Anal fingering, Rimjobs, anything anal that isn't anal sex. I'm not a particular fan of anal stuff. I'm fine with anal sex, but that's as far as I'm willing to take it.

Now that we've got that out of the way, here's some pairings, settings and/or plots! To be expanded whenever I come up with stuff.

Left is me, Right is not-me!

Princess - Princess
Princess - Prince
Peasant - Princess
Princess - Captor (Evil Overlord, Bandit, Monster, Foreign Ruler)
Peasant - Captor (Evil Overlord, Bandit, Monster, Foreign Ruler)
Adventurer - Captor (Evil Overlord, Bandit, Monster, Foreign Ruler)
Adventurer - Adventurer
Adventurer - Princess
Princess - Adventurer
Human - Vampire
Familiar - Summoner
Slave - Master/Mistress
Maid - Master/Mistress

Inspired by the Orient Express, the Trans-Siberian Express, and other overnight/long-distance trains. This is best fit for a Victorian/Early 1900s/Modern setting, and involves at it's simplest our characters travelling aboard this train together. Perhaps they know eachother, perhaps they don't. Perhaps they share a cabin, perhaps they're neighbours. They might fall in love, or one attacks the other.

Last edited:
Had a few tough days, but things are slowly settling down again, so here's a bump!

Back
Top Bottom