Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female โ”‚๐Ÿ‡ฏโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ'๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”‚

Juggler

Juggling
Hey there, I'm Juggler! Feel free to call me whatever, Jug, J, I don't mind. But anyways, welcome to my request thread! I won't take too much of your time as I'll keep everything short and sweet. If anything interests you, then feel free to either PM me or contact me on discord (I prefer this due to simplicity and ease of organization).

Disclaimer: This thread is being revamped, both appearance and content wise.

image.png

(I) About Me
โ—† I'm a male in flesh and 22 years of age, my time zone is GMT+1.
โ—† Been writing in the third person, literate style with 9 years of experience under the belt, so it's certainly not my first rodeo. My range has gone from a few paragraphs to novellas, meaning maybe two hundred words to well over a thousand. However, I usually find myself mirroring what you write so we can find
our sweet spot. Please keep in mind that this doesn't mean I'll accept one liners, I'd like a minimum of at least a few paragraphs which I can chew on. If you're a numbers person, perhaps a minimum of a few hundred.
โ—† My activity has taken seen peaks and troughs throughout my roleplaying adventures, however currently I can guarantee a reply a day, minimum. My frequency is much, much faster on an IM like discord (hence my preference) where I'm able to push a handful of replies out throughout the day. And though this'll likely come as a surprise to most, I certainly reply faster if I'm enjoying our story. If not, there is always that minimum. Don't be scared to poke me after
three days of absence, I don't bite!
โ—† Speaking of OOC, you might find me humouring you. Maybe a bit too much for my own good. So if you don't like a bit of banter (c'mon, I'm Bri'ish) I'm not your guy. I think discussions liven up stories, sprout new ideas and carves a road for long-term commitment. Otherwise, writing just seems like a boring in-and-out job that gets dull faster than a one-liner. If that isn't something you're fond of, no problemโ€”you can still drop something and we can test the waters. Don't worry about me mouthing off anything that's too personal, I keep myself tame.

(II) Rules & Expectations
โ—† First and foremost, we're roleplaying (those of you who understand this, skip ahead). We're writing a fictional story, with fictional characters in fictional worlds. I'll say it plainly; don't self-insert and use some common sense when conversing, there's a reason it's called common.
โ—† I primarily write original stories & settings. Fandoms have been done here & there in the past, but we used OCs. Out of all the many stories I've done, there was only one in which I dared to write a canonical character... never again. It's nothing against fandoms, but I'd like if we could paint our own picture from a blank canvas. That way, my gluttonous imagination has complete freedom to consume whatever it wants to consume! That being said, I have no issue in taking inspiration from other worlds & stories, in fact it's a practice I'd strongly endorse. 1659388481848.png

โ—† I'm solely interested in a MxF pairing in which I play as the male character. I'm very much into writing harsh, dominant and troublesome males. They're controlling, becoming hypocritical as soon their grip loosens. They could be a mob boss, and despite being in a formal relationship, goes bedding whores openly. Or perhaps a billionaire who loves his money more than he does his wife. And If I'm not playing the quality douche, I'm playing as the romantic & loving charmer who reveals his wilder side only in bed. Whatever cloth they may be cut from, they'll be doms of a complicated nature. And whilst me enjoying primarily writing those sorts, it certainly doesn't exclude me from engaging in a wide cast of characters, I love an expansive world.
โ—† I write character sheets and use a wide style of references, both for my character and the environment. I'm not picky about the style of references, it's something I leave to you and then follow for consistency's sake, whether it be realistic, illustrated or anime-style. Just be prepared to write a sheet (it can be simple if you'd like!) and have an accompanying visual reference for your character.
โ—† Not seeing myself as a picky writer, I'm comfortable writing out most genres/kinks. However, I do have a few distinct limits; watersports, scat, vore, toilet, etc., please don't come to me expecting malarkey like that, these kinks just don't sit right with me.

โ—† I have a handful of samples of my writing from a variety of stories I've done with others in the past. If you're someone who verifies partners mostly by their writing, feel free to request a sample in your introduction. I'll happily send more than what's needed.
โ—† Please raise any issue you have regarding the roleplay or even with me, just don't sit in silence since that doesn't help the both of us or anyone else. If I feel like there is any issue, I'll do the same and bring it up - trust me, I won't bark at you for voicing your thoughts.
โ—† And lastly... I don't bite, I promise, don't let the dog fool you. I'd consider myself friendly enough and you've probably already gotten the impression that I'm a chatterbox. Feel free to talk to me because we're not just machines producing a good. If you fancy a chat rather than some roleplay, I'll shotgun.

(III) Kinks & Preferences
โ—† I've yet to make a F-List, which I should but for now I'll just list out kinks and preferences I want to include. Keep in mind this is just a fraction of my list, and I can discuss more in PMs.
Dominance: Most of my male characters will be very assertive and dominant, expect them to be rough silver-tongued devils, even if they're the brooding, calm & collected type. This doesn't exclude affection from their personality if the story involves fluff.
Bondage: Light restraints, such as cuffs and blindfolds. Anymore will be discussed, since I'll only include something that you're comfortable with.
Oral Sex: Mostly receiving, but can be given in the form of cunnilingus.
Humiliation
: Something in the form of name calling or total control.

(IV) Plots & Pairings 1659388220299.png
โ—† To reiterate, I can do most genres and themes under the sun. If it's purely smut and short-term, sure. If you like some fluff, we can do fluff. If you want to toss fluff in the trash and demand violence, angst, thrill and whatever other dark, taboo elements lurk in your head... check your boxes. As of now, however, I'm mainly seeking a long-term, story-driven roleplay sprinkled with angst and maturity, with some pepper as well, no salt as that'd ruin the spice. And don't worry, it'll be filled with all sorts of taboo.

Fallen Kingdom
Muse A is the Queen of a far reaching principality that tips the balance of power within the continent in favour of itself. Despite boasting a generous history of victories and feats, the principality finds itself exhausted by a novel power on the continent. Just at the brink of collapse, the numbered polities were united under a single banner by a man, Muse B, revered to have been appointed by God as their saviour. His rumours spoke through his success in turning the tide of war against the principality, raising the morale of many as more and more flocked to his side. It isn't until he ambushes a motorcade containing both the Queen and her husband, that both now see each other in the flesh. Assuming that'd be the first and last of their time together, it comes as a surprise when the man decides to execute her husband, but not her. No, he supposedly has other plans.

Forbidden Love
A prominent vampire hunter is captured by her target in a hunt; kidnapped, and at his mercy. This particular hunt was disparate compared to the others, this vampire knew her to well, so well that he could read her on the back of his hand. But... how? Before supernatural creatures roamed the world amongst the mortal humans, there existed angels in the heavens, along with their creator, God. It was a firm rule of law that the angels were never touch the face of earth, where the humans resided. But some disobeyed and visited the earth out of staunch curiosity, damning their fate. These angels were cursed and turned into wretched beasts of the night to serve as a lesson to those who didn't listen. MC is one of those who was tossed out of heaven, and this shattered the heart of YC, his significant other. So in an attempt to reunite with MC, YC took their own life in order to be reincarnated as a human on earth. However, their plan was disclosed and so the higher-order angels intervened. YC's memory was wiped. And whilst they were reincarnated as a human, and every attempt MC try to retrieve YC's memories it would result in utter failure due to a certain catch set by the angels; MC was unable to cheat the process of getting back YC memories, this meant they were unable to tell them of their past, or who they were, or who YC was. Any blunder in doing so, was dealt with as the angels would take her life and MC would be back to step one. Now they're both on their last chance, and MC has to let YC put the pieces of the puzzle together themselves without either of them being killed in the process.

From the Abyss
Sometime in the future; humanity has expanded far past earthly horizons and ventured into the cold discord of space out of the need to relocate and provide space for a populace that simply cannot fit. Whilst some Earth-like planets are successfully colonized, planets with much harsher conditions such as freezing tundras were used to house criminals. M/C is a notorious criminal imprisoned in a prison facility on a faraway tundra planet, Y/C is the captain of a spacefaring crew who receive a SOS message from that same planet. On the assumption that there's been a prison break, they travel to investigate only to find the entire facility alongside its prisoners and workforce are being annihilated by gnarly forms of mechanised beasts. In the heat of the moment, M/C trying to escape the facility ends up meeting Y/C and in mutual desperation; agree to work together to get off the planet and spread word immediately.

Pairing(s)
Warrior x Thief
Succubus/Incubus x Prince/Princess
Pirate x Royal
Angel x Demon
Human x Elf
Single X Married
Mafia Boss x Civilian
Officer x Criminal
Stalker x Victim
Fae x Human
Goddess x Human
Mermaid x Human

So, if any of these vague plot descriptions interested you, feel free to shoot me a message.

Thanks for reading and if this piqued your interest then I hope to hear from you!
Discord: jahandar.

Last edited:
The thread has been touched up a little (not finished yet though), old plots/pairings removed and a new plot added, enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom