Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Craving Slice of Life High School Romantic/Dramatic RP

Crawlnstall

Planetoid
Hello everyone, a bit about myself...I've been roleplaying for over 7 years, mostly doing dramatic/romantic roles that are based in reality/slice of life. I write in third person and prefer that my partner do the same. I try and give a few paragraphs on each response but it is also dependent on what my partner gives. I do enjoy smut in the story but I don't want the story to be fully focused on it.

Recently I have been craving a dramatic and romantic roleplay based on the wonderful years of high school. All of the drama, angst, stress and life of high school can be so much fun when it comes to writing out a story. I'm open to hear ideas that you have but I will list out my idea below.

My character is new to your character's school. They meet on the first day and quickly become very close friends. MC develops a crush on YC almost immediately. However YC is already in a relationship, and it's abusive (We can discuss how abusive it is, but the basis is that YC is unhappy in her relationship).

Our two characters spend more and more time together, getting closer and closer. Will YC ever leave her boyfriend? Does she feel the same way about MC?

I want to leave this fairly open so we can discuss and flesh out how we want this story to go. I'm open to other ideas, changes and suggestions to this.

Hope to hear from you soon

Back
Top Bottom