Let's Tell Our Story...

SoYoureAToughGuy

Like it really rough, guy?
Mornin,
Behold, my request thread.

I'm looking for long term role plays, heavily plot base with a slow build relationship. If you're looking for a quick smutty role play, it looks like there's plenty to choose from, unfortunately I'm not interested.

I adore drama, action, adventure, etc.

Smut wise, I'm fairly open.
My limits are things that belong in the toilet, incest, bloody, gore, death, under aged characters please stay over 20+, mutilation.

I can't really tell you what kinks I like, because there are so many. One thing i do want to include is a bad guy that's only good for mc. Others are things like clit play, dirty talk, public and risky foreplay/sex. Neck holding, light choking, normal sized body parts (Cock, boobs, etc) age gap (Woman in her 20's man in his 40's) Height difference.

I usually play pretty cocky, rough on the edges, strong minded characters. But by all means that doesn't mean i play dominant, though i can switch to dominant from time to time if you'd call for it. I prefer to stay bottom and switch or power bottom.

Some ideas i had are

College bully and Bad gal - We are both in college and you are known as the College bully. You have a group of friends who all like to cause trouble, smoke weed and sell drugs etc. Mc is an outsider, Yc maybe dares Mc to do something bad and she does it and gets accepted into their little gang, but Yc ends up falling for her the more he gets to know her. a bad guy, who's good for her <3

Billionaire and Manager
Yc is very rich, mostly down to philanthropy with a drug warehouse on the side. mc manages the warehouse. Theres an attack on the warehouse and Mc gets taken, but kicks ass and captures the attention of yc. Yc comes to a decision she's worth protecting.

Other notes.
I'm fine with my partners gender being male, female or other. But i prefer to play female in a M x F pairing.

I'm happy to consider your ideas if they line up with my likes and dislikes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom