Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male TSB's Emporium of Sin!

TheSluttyBanshee

A Disappointing Eldritch Horror
Introductions

Hello all! My name is TheSluttyBanchee, but you can call me whatever you like so long as it's nice! I hope everyone's having a good day and thank you for checking out my thread! I'm very experienced in the world of RPs since I've done it for years before joining BMR, and I range from all kinds of different genres! Anything from the dark and spooky, to action-packed fantasy adventures! Almost any setting and genre is on the table! This thread is going to be massive as a result, so I condensed everything into sections for your convenience. Though, I do ask that you please read through my about me section as nothing irritates me more than getting excited to meet someone new only to see they are requesting things I specifically showed no interest in or just general disregard for the things I've addressed in my about me. I look forward to seeing all the fun worlds and characters we can build together! If you're interested in what I'm into, here's my F-List to check out to see the deviant I am!

About Me
4OKl.gif

1.) I'm a literate partner pleaser. Most of my enjoyment of an RP comes from my partner's enjoyment, so I'm the kind of partner who's pretty open to just about anything. So long as it's not something I've listed on my F-List as a No, I'm open to trying anything you want to do. If you've been struggling to find someone to do a particular kink or plot, then chances are I'm someone who'll be interested in doing it!

2.) For those curious about it, I'm a switch/leaning sub, so if you're looking for someone who can do a little bit of dominating as well as submitting, then I'm your partner! While I prefer to sub, I have fun dominating from time to time, especially against whiny characters that are easy to humiliate and dominate or as characters I build around being seductive.

3.) I'm a massive fan of monsters and horror, so if you're willing to play monsters, chances are, I'll do almost any idea and kink involving them. Mythology is also one of my favorite subjects, so if you have any ideas involving that, please don't hesitate to PM me about it!

4.) I'm a sucker for detail in writing, so a lot of my writing style involves a lot of lore building and describing a lot of what my character is doing/feeling. I love it when my partner shows the same level of care and detail as I do since I can end up writing big posts without noticing how many words I ended up with by the end of it. It's easy for me to do, especially if it's an RP I feel inspired by. My usual length is a minimum of three paragraphs, but I can end up writing a post that's over 2,000 words. I ask my partners to write at least three decent paragraphs in response from my partners to give back a decent reply.

5.) When it comes to characters, I can play just about anything! Human, Furry, Neko, Monster, and more are all good with me! I can be anything between the quiet, shy girl or the sinful seductress! The only limit is your imagination and your desires!

6.) I will NOT use IMs like Discord. I like to keep everything on-site, either in PMs or Threads. I get asked to do Discord and Skype a lot, and I don't personally care for it. My style of writing doesn't go well with IMs.

7.) If you're going to be away for a while or lost interest in our RP, please let me know. I don't mind being ghosted, but I appreciate a heads up. I usually try to reply once every 1-4 days, but sometimes I may take longer due to real-life issues or scheduling. If I'm going to be gone for longer than expected, I will let you know and I tend to give updates through my signature.

Anyways, here are some plots and pairings I have! Also, this thread is going to update and change a lot as new ideas come to me, so keep a lookout for that! Also, this thread is pretty massive from all the ideas I have, so I will condense most of it into categories to make it easier.

d3a1ixp-a3cdf115-7f96-4744-9f25-284342a58324.gif

If you're curious about what kind of writing I tend to do, here's an example or two for you to check out:

Laylah giggled at his comment, and it even got her to bite her lip as she thought of all the ways he could be rough with her. Her knowledge on the subject was limited at best, but she was sure Jericho wouldn't mind educating her on all the ways he could make her sore. "Mmmm...don't need your toys up and breaking on you. I know how you like to play rough, but I'm not as easily broken as your other toys." She gave him a little wiggle of her hips to tease him before continuing with a blissful sigh, "But I'm not gonna say no to a little TLC. You own this body now; it's up to you how you take care of it." She gave him a grin, letting him hear just how willing and accepting of their arrangement she was now. It might have been quite the shock given that she was so against it at one point and bitter towards him, but now she was like a completely different woman, one who welcomed him to use her for all of his deepest desires. Not just to get rid of her own problems, but to be the best woman he'll ever have. She wanted him just as addicted to her as she was to him, and she wanted her cunt to be the best cunt his cock will ever feel.

There was a moment that something else was in his gaze. Was he...concerned about her? What was there to be worried about? Was she doing something wrong? She tried not to think about it right now, not after seeing his expression soften and feeling him joining her on the bed. She smiled a little more as she felt him straddling her thighs, and she'd lay her head down on the bed to enjoy this. Laylah, let out a relieved groan as he rubbed into her shoulders and her collarbone. Her back was insanely tight and full of knots like she's never been treated to a massage before. Laylah didn't even realize how tight she really was until Jericho started working on her back. Between his hands and the oil warming her skin, the muscles in her body started to relax. Laylah moaned softly and her hands lightly dug into the bed. The tingling soaked into her skin that made her hips squirm, but it was his hands on her hips that got a lewd sound out of her. Her waist and hips particularly tingled, and she could feel that heat and tingling affecting her. Her pussy started to ache as the tingling shocked her sensitive nerves into action. Her breathing was already getting warmer on its own, but it was his hand upon the back of her neck that got a real moan out of her. Laylah's hands grabbed at the bed as she felt warm tingling down her spine and how it made her hips want to lift for him. Had his weight not been on her legs, she would have done it easily and offered herself to him like a bitch in heat.

She hummed happily; as he tended to her arms. Her wrists particularly liked the warm oil tingling her skin, but her reactions weren't nearly as intense as the others had been. However, she didn't expect to hear his question, and she especially didn't expect him to sound so concerned for her. Laylah looked conflicted for a moment as she opened her eyes again as the thought came over her. She wanted to forget all about heaven, but...it felt wrong to not tell him why she came running back and behaving this way. Her eyes looked especially troubled as he mentioned her wings. She didn't want to ruin the moment by spewing her problems, but she didn't want to leave him completely in the dark either. "It...wasn't the greatest." She sighed softly with memories making her eyes less bright. "Everyone found out about us, and well...turns out I can't trust the people I thought I could trust." She shook her head a little and chased the sadness from her eyes. "I don't wanna spoil mood right now, but...if you really want to know about it...I'll tell you everything later." She offered him a smile and even felt a little better getting what little she spoke out of her system. It felt good to talk about it, but if she got going about it now, all of Jericho's hard work to spoil her would be wasted.

Laylah expected him to go straight for her ass, but instead, he avoided it intentionally. She'd whine softly and even wiggle her hips in an attempt to entice him into touching her, but Jericho was determined to torment her. The higher up her legs he went, the more excited she began. Her inner thighs tingling a particularly strong way as his hands massaged the oil into her skin. Even from where he was, he'd be able to feel the heat coming from between her legs. Her cunt burned hot with her arousal dripping into his bed with a small, dark pool between her thighs. Her lips parted to let out a sweet moan as his hands finally grabbed her ass and started to possessively knead and squeeze her plush backside. She couldn't get over just how large and strong his hands were as her moldable cheeks easily filled each hand, and each possessive squeeze just made her hips push up into his hands a little more. However, when he pulled her cheeks apart to look at her little pink star, Laylah bit her lip and looked back at Jericho over her shoulder with a blushing face. That part of her was still embarrassing to feel him play with, but she didn't say anything as he pressed his thumb against that hole. The pressure of his thumb alone made her whimper and whine, but when her asshole gave way to let his thumb inside, she let out a gasping moan that melted into a purr-like sound. His thumb inside of her was strange but oddly pleasurable as she felt him massage her inside of her tight, squeezing ass. Her ring squeezed his thumb so tight that it almost felt like his thumb would be stuck in her, but luckily the oil would help him slip out. Her insides tingled and ached as she moaned. The oil made her ass slick, warm, and even more sensitive, "Oh fuck...please..." She whispered breathlessly as he asked her if she wanted a deep massage there. His growl made her ass tighten even more before the oil would help his thumb escape her, but Laylah would let out a disappointed moan like she needed something big and thicker than his thumb inside of her. While it might not have been exactly what she had in mind, Jericho didn't leave her empty for long as he stuck his middle and ring finger into her slick, warm, and tingling asshole. "Ahhhh!" She moaned hotly, her nails digging into his bed as her hips bucked back into his hand as she fucked herself back on his fingers.

Just when she thought she couldn't want him any more than she already did, his oil-coated fingers on his other hand found their way between her legs. Her voice shook as she felt his fingers make her wet pussy even slicker with oil that just heated her even more. The tingling made her thighs shake as her pussy ached so painfully with a need that she couldn't stop herself from whining like a bitch. His finger meeting her clit to rub the oil directly into her more sensitive spot warranted a loud and needy moan from her mouth. "J-Jericho!" She moaned with a deep need in her voice as her hips tried to pick up, but they could only lift so far with him sitting on her. Laylah's back arched as her moans grew full of sweet lust for him; her pussy ached as he rubbed her clit in slow circles. Her insides flexed and squeezed at the air with a deep need to be filled, all while he used two fingers to make her ass relax and slick with oil that drove her wild with need. The second he mentioned holding off and just focusing on massaging her, Laylah spoke up with a whiney, "No, please! I need you! I want you to ruin my ass again! It's gonna drive me crazy if I don't get your cock again! It hurts so bad I need you! Fuck me, please! Fuck my tight ass!" She whined and begged as her ass pushed up against him in hopes Jericho would ease her suffering and soothe her ached with his fat 10-inch cock.

Sam had lost all track of just how much they've made so far just off of what they've done so far. One of their goals had been to try to get their own house or at least a nicer apartment. The apartment they had now was nice, but more space never hurt, and well...it would be nice not having to worry about soundproofing rooms in fear of making the neighbors hate them for their...active lives. Sam sometimes wondered if their neighbors could still hear them even with all the effort they went through to soundproof their rooms. She knew from experience just how loud Russ could get, if she didn't put a gag on him now, he might make sounds high enough to pierce through all their soundproofing. He got loud enough on his own, but now she was torturing him, making his cock really hurt by cutting off the one thing that could ease his pain. If she didn't gag him when she sunk her pussy down on him, there was no telling just how loud he could get. Part of her wanted to hear his sounds in full, but it was more fun to make him have a 4-inch fake cock on his tongue while she rode him mercilessly. She didn't think he'd mind it too much given how much her bunny slut loved cock.

Just by her taking his head in he was howling. The gag turned out to be a good call either way, she didn't want her slut making their viewer's ears bleed with his slutty cries as she made him watch all the comments rolling in about him as he got a front-row seat to how her pussy fucked him. She watched as tears formed in his eyes and a tinge of sympathy shot through her. Part of her felt a little guilt making his eyes water like that, but strangely enough, it just made her pussy squeeze his cock that much tighter. Her mouth watered watching how he had to close one eye, watching carefully to make sure he didn't close both of them. Sam didn't really want to go through on her threat, but she might not be left with much choice if the chat demanded she got through with her threat if he closed both his eyes or looked away. Unless he snapped his fingers or used his safe word, she was just as much of a slave to the chat's wants and desires as he was to her...so long as they followed the rules, of course.

One of the many perks to being a succubus was her incredible cunt. No matter how much cock she took, she stayed just as tight as the day she lost her virginity. Her insides were forever tight and with active walls always milking and sucking on the cocks she took. She knew that her cunt couldn't compare to the human pussies most men got to fuck. Before she met Russ, she ruined many men...and women, making them addicted to demonic loving over anything human ever again. She very likely ruined Russ too, because no matter how many times his cock has been inside of her, he was just as horny and eager to be inside of her as the first day they ever fucked.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes as she felt his cock fill her, her hips eagerly bucking and slowly driving him deeper inside. She was slow and steady at first, wanting to savor every inch as it went into her, wanting to savor just how hard he was, and letting the chat watch every detail of it. "You see this chat?" She grinned, knowing that they could see how her perfect pussy was split open by hard lagomorph cock. "This cock is mine. He loves this cunt, he can't resist it. Any time I let him have it, he fucks me like the dirty dog he is. Can you guys hear how wet this pussy is?" She stay quiet for a moment, letting the lewd sounds of her cunt slowly being filled be the most noticeable sound in the room until she spoke again, "This pussy only gets this wet for this beautiful cock." She chuckled, leaning back and putting her hands on Russ's knees as she rolled and swerved her hips to spell her name on him. She let the candle hover over him with her magic, biting her lip as she let the wax pour near the red heart she painted on him, spelling, "Sam's Slut" on his skin before picking up her crop again.

"Who's my good boy?" She grinned, knowing Russ couldn't answer her, but just wanted to make him hear her before she'd smack his hip. "Your hips are hardly moving. Don't you wanna fuck this pussy?" She smacked him again a little harder this time, "Come on, just because you can't cum doesn't mean you can't fuck me as you can. Fuck this pussy, slut or this ring isn't coming off. I know you can. You should be grateful this pussy's on your cock!" She warned him, smacking his hip again, intentionally making her hips ride his cock painfully slow until he showed a little more enthusiasm to be inside of her.

Special thanks to Luke77 for giving me permission to post these snippets I wrote from our private RPs <3

Craving Guide

Deeply Craving (Red)
Mildly Craving (Yellow)
Not Really Craving, but Still Open to It (Green)

Fandoms
When it comes to fandoms I tend to stick to OCs, but there are a few canon characters I may be willing to play. To make it easier for both of us, I'll use each fandom to list a pairings involving characters I'd be willing to play or feel like I can play accurately. You may even be able to convince me to play a canon character if your idea is enticing enough, but these will be the general rule of what I think I can do. You can play OCs as well, with no complaint from me, but please no over-the-top characters that are overly powerful or perfect. If you want to play a canon character yourself, you'll get bonus points from me, but it's not a deal-breaker either. Canon characters are hard to pull off sometimes, so I hope that we can respect each other if neither of us wants to play canon characters for a fandom.

• Vi x OC
  • Jinx x OC
  • Fem OC x Jayce
  • Medarda x OC
  • Mel x OC
  • Fem OC x Vander
  • OC x OC
Note: I know NOTHING about LoL, but I adore this show so all my knowledge will be based on the show itself and not the game!
  • Haru x Legoshi
  • Juno x Louis
  • OC x OC
  • Fem Tav x Astarion
  • Fem Tav x Halsin
  • Fem Tav x Wyll
  • Fem Tav x Gortash
  • Fem Tav x Ketheric Thorm
  • Fem Tav x Raphael
  • Fem Tav x Gale
  • Fem Tav x OC
  • OC x OC
  • Shadowheart x Male Tav
  • Lae'zel x Male Tav
  • Karlach x Male Tav
Side note: I'm very flexible when it comes to pairings for this fandom so even if this list doesn't include a pairing you'd love to play out, don't be afraid to ask about it! Chances are, I'll be up for it!
  • Michiru x Shirou
  • Fem OC x Shirou
  • Fem OC x Alan
  • Nazuna x OC
  • OC x OC
  • Maya x Axton
  • Maya x Krieg
  • Fem OC x Handsome Jack
  • OC x OC
  • Sypha x Trevor
  • Sypha x Trevor and Alucard
  • Lenore x Hector
  • Lisa x Dracula
  • Fem OC x Alucard
  • OC x OC
  • Makima x Denji
  • Makima x Aki
  • Himeno x Aki
  • OC x OC
This will be 100% based off the anime alone as I haven't read the manga unfortunately. No spoilers please!
  • Fem V x Johnny
  • Fem V x River
  • Fem V x Vik
  • Fem V x Jackie
  • Fem V x OC
  • Fem OC x Male V
  • Misty x Jackie
  • Misty x Jackie x Male V
  • Rogue x Johnny
  • Pam x Male V
  • OC x OC
  • Marcille x OC
  • OC x Laios
  • OC x OC
  • Lady x Dante
  • Lady x Vergil
  • Fem OC x Dante
  • Fem OC x Vergil
  • Nico x Nero
  • Kyrie x Nero
  • Fem Deputy x Joseph Seed
  • Fem Deputy x John Seed
  • Fem Deputy x Jacob Seed
  • Fem Deputy x All Seeds
  • Faith Seed x Joseph Seed
  • Faith Seed x OC
  • Fem Robin x Chrom
  • Fem Robin x Fredrick
  • Panne x Male Robin
  • Fem Robin x Gaius
  • Thraja x Male Robin
  • Fem Byleth x Ferdinand
  • Dorothea x Male Byleth
  • Fem Byleth x Dimitri
  • Fem Byleth x Felix
  • Fem Byleth x Sylvain
  • Fem Byleth x Seteth
  • Shamir x Male Byleth
  • Cathrine x Male Byleth
  • Fem Byleth x Jeritza
  • Fem Byleth x OC
  • Fem OC x Male Byleth
  • OC x OC
Side note: I'm very flexible when it comes to pairings for this fandom so even if this list doesn't include a pairing you'd love to play out, don't be afraid to ask about it! Chances are, I'll be up for it!
Chica x Monty
Chica x Freddy
Roxy x Monty
Roxy x Freddy
Vanny x Monty
Vanny x Freddy
Fem OC x Monty
Fem OC x Freddy
OC x OC
Most Female Characters (OC included) x Kratos
Most Female Characters OC included) x Thor
Most Female Characters (OC included) x Baldur
  • Loona x OC
  • Loona x Vortex
  • Veroski x OC
  • Queen Bee x Vortex
  • OC x OC
  • Cherry Bomb x Sir Pentious
  • Lilith x Lucifer
  • Fem OC x Lucifer
  • Adam x Lute
  • Carmilla x Zestial
  • Fem Shep x Garrus
  • Fem Shep x Joker
  • Fem Shep x Thane
  • Fem Shep x James
  • Fem Shep x Wrex
  • Fem Shep x OC
  • Fem OC x Male Shep
  • Tali x Garrus
  • Tali x Male Shep
  • EDI x Joker
  • OC x OC
  • Fem OC x All Might/Toshi
  • Fem OC x Aizawa
  • Fem OC x Tamaki
  • Mt. Lady x OC
  • Fem OC x Hawks
  • Mirko x OC
  • OC x OC
  • Mercy x OC
  • Mercy x Genji
  • Mercy x Reaper
  • Widowmaker x OC
  • Ashe x Cassidy
  • Ashe x OC
  • Fem OC x Zenyatta
  • Fem OC x Ramattra
  • Fem OC x Lucio
  • Fem OC x Junkrat
  • Fem OC x Baptiste
  • Fem OC x Lifeweaver
  • Fem OC x Reaper
  • Fem OC x Doomfist
  • Sombra x OC
  • Mei x OC
  • Dva x OC
Side note: I’m very flexible when it comes to pairings for this fandom so even if this list doesn’t include a pairing you’d love to play out, don’t be afraid to ask about it! Chances are, I’ll be up for it!
  • Fem OC x Arthur
  • Fem OC x John
  • Arthur x Mary
  • Arthur x Sadie
  • Abigail x John
  • OC x OC
  • Fem OC x Jason
  • Fem OC x Micheal
  • Fem OC x Ghostface
  • Fem OC x Pyramid Head
  • Fem OC x Bubba
  • Fem OC x Brahms
  • Fem OC x The Thing
  • Fem OC x Vincent Sinclair
  • Fem OC x Bo Sinclair
  • Fem OC x Bo and Vincent Sinclair
  • Fem OC x Beetlejuice
  • Fem OC x Alien/Facehuggers
  • Fem OC x The Predator
  • Yor x Loid
  • Fem OC x Guards and/or The Frontman
  • Honestly, so long as you're willing to play Billy Kid, I'll play any female character you want against him.

Those Fandoms where I don't want any canon characters involved at all purely because it's mostly based on OCs anyhow!

• Corruption of Champions
  • DnD
  • Demon Slayer
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Game of Thrones
  • Fear and Hunger
  • Harry Potter
  • Helldivers 2
  • Hogwarts Legacy
  • Pokemon
  • Skyrim
  • Spiderverse
  • Squid Game
  • The Witcher

Original Plots

These plots are not required to start anything with me. Feel free to drop a PM to tell me of any original ideas you might have! I love discussing ideas with partners, so these plots are just a few ideas of mine, but I'd love to hear your ideas if none of these catch your eye. Also, these plots are vague than the RP itself will actually be, purely because I love to brainstorm with my partners more than have anything set in stone given how full of possibilities they can be. I also tend to keep the roles gender-neutral as most roles in the plots could be played by either party.

Supernatural/Mythology

Most of these I originally had under fantasy, but after some thinking, I decided this needed its own category given how many plots I have relating to it. These plots can fit into any time period be it, fantasy, modern, even steampunk if you like, but still mostly focuses on monsters or the supernatural. Though note, most of these were thought of with the fantasy setting in mind.

1.) For the Sake of Our People
Pairing: Werewolf x Vampire
Themes: Arranged Marriage, Enemies to Lovers, Breeding

The centuries-long war between werewolves and vampires made an unexpected turn. Humans were once cattle to these creatures, but they became more powerful than either side could have predicted with new methods and weapons to combat their kind, driving vampires and werewolves alike to the edge of extinction. Both sides suffered great losses from an unexpected enemy, a change needed to happen. After the two warring sides met under peace for the first time in centuries, the Vampiric Council and a chosen leader to represent all werewolf packs decided that the only solution to this problem was a union forged in blood. No one other than the Grand Vampire's child and the most powerful werewolf of all the packs can get the job done. A peace treaty that only the birth of an offspring of their union could achieve. The two must marry to bring their people together and rise against the humans to reclaim their place as the apex predators once again. But will love bloom between the two unlikely lovers, or will blood be shed and reduce their only chance of survival to ashes.

2.) The Alliance
Pairing: Dragon x Dragon
Themes: Enemies to Friends to Lovers, Forbidden or Troubled Romance

Dragons factions have been at war with each other for centuries over territory and resources. As their numbers began to drop rapidly due to the centuries-long wars between the different dragon factions and humans hunting their kind down, alliances needed to be made. Fire dragons began to suffer from food shortages after humans lit their hunting grounds in a blaze and forced their prey to die or migrate to a new home, making each hunting trip more taxing and dangerous than ever before. Water dragons suffer from weak bodily defenses. Their scales are not nearly as powerful as the others who attack them and forcing their numbers to dwindle far more rapidly than the other factions. With both sides suffering, the rulers of each clan decided that they only had one choice: they need to forge an alliance. With a representative of the Fire dragons coming to lay aid to the Water dragons alongside a few trusted others, an unlikely bond is born between a wise and strategic water dragon and a powerful, but fierce fire dragon that could end their natural feud for good. However, will their clan-leading parents approve of such a bond, or will the two of them be forced to leave the very clans they swore to protect?

3.) The Silver Dragon
Pairing: Dragon x Dragon/Human/Monster/Hunter
Themes: Sky's the limit with this plot. We can do just about anything and everything with this setup. This is one of the most flexible and diverse plots, but I have two different versions out the gate that may be of interest.

With dragons on the verge of extinction, they had to adapt unexpectedly: by disguising themselves as human. Rarest of all the dragons is the mythical silver dragon, the very last of their kind and the most powerful dragon of all. With the advancement of civilization, they have no choice but to try to blend in with the humans, forced to live as the very people that forced their kind into hiding in the first place. When one day, they meet someone that would change their life forever for better or for worse.

Version 1:
After the silver dragon's hiding spot was discovered, warrior after warrior spent days trying to slay the sliver dragon hiding away inside of its cave, too weak and afraid to leave their only means of safety. When a human mage/warrior takes the journey themselves up the mountain, they are faced with a decision. To murder a weak, injured mythical beast of legend, the very last of their kind, or to take pity on them and spare their life. In return for being shown mercy, the dragon promises to show the human an ancient dragon horde full of gold, gems and lost knowledge as a sign of gratitude as they are indebted to the human, guiding the human in their own human form in a journey full of potential.

Version 2: (This has a Steampunk setting instead of a typical fantasy setting)
Hiding in plain sight amongst humans has been degrading, insulting, a disgrace to the dragon name. They go to their miserable jobs, go home to their pathetic families, and go to sleep to start their miserable days all over again; this was no life for a dragon. However, while they were on the way to the human job they were trapped in, a dragon hiding in plain sight sees a human they don't recognize. One they suspected was no human after all. If another dragon was within the city, there was still hope, hope that they could feel the freedom and comfort of having another of their kind near them during these horrible times. However, when they discover that this fellow dragon in hiding is a silver dragon, an enemy deeply routed in bad blood, will their company be a blessing or a curse?

4.) The Corruption of the Kingdom
Pairing: Succubus/Incubus x Prince/Princess
Themes: Seduction, Corruption, and Potentially Very Dark Themes

When news of a powerful kingdom's prince/princess is finally of age to marry, a devilish Succubus/Incubus sees an opportunity of a lifetime. They plan on seducing the prince/princess with their charms, otherworldly forces, and sexual corruption, turning a beloved and innocent young royal into a corrupted and ruthless ruler that would do anything for their demonic lover through seduction and corruption of their very soul. However, the demon might have to fight to keep what they've claimed as their own, with other demons setting their sights on them or sharp-eyed servants with growing suspicions. While it seems like they have the innocent royal in the palm of their hand, it may not be as easy as it seems to keep everything going according to the plan.

5.) My Beautiful Selkie
Pairing: Selkie x Human/God/Monster
Themes: Slave x Master, Stockholm Syndrome

After seeking a bride to call his own, but without much luck, a human/monster/god decides to see if Selkies truly were a myth as everyone believed them to be, or if they did exist after all. The legend says that Selkies were sea creatures that appear as seals until they shed their skin and reveal a beautiful human form underneath. It's said that if one were to steal a Selkie's seal skin that Selkie would be trapped in their human form until their skin is returned to them. Many have used this method to force a Selkie to become their wife or husband as they can't return to the ocean without their seal skin. With this knowledge, they could force one to become their lover in hopes of one day getting their skin back. With the intent of stealing a bride, he sets out to find his Selkie.

This plot is a very Master/Slave type of thing, and it's a very flexible plot that we can basically do anything with it! Selkie's aren't talked about enough, so it's always a blast to play a creature that's a bit out of the box.

6.) The Summoning
Pairing: Incubus x Princess
Theme: Corruption, Seduction, Master x Slave, Potential Romance

Her father never approved of her learning magic. It wasn't her place as a Princess to learn such dangerous crafts. However, when the determined Princess manages to get her hands on a book of spells, she tries to teach herself the craft in secret, wanting to prove to her father that it wasn't as dangerous as he believes it to be. She wanted to start small, summoning something that was bound to serve her, something like a thrall. Something goes wrong, as she ends up summoning something much bigger and stronger than a thrall: a demon lord, a demon strong enough to teach her magic himself, but will his price for this knowledge be too much for her? What's more important to her? The ability to prove her father wrong or her body and soul?

7.) A Forbidden Contract
Pairing: Angel x Demon
Theme: Slave x Master, Potential Romance, Potential Corruption

After a human-made deal with a devil, a demon comes to collect what's rightfully theirs: their mortal soul. A poor soul fell upon hard times that asked for the aid of a demon to give them some well-needed good luck, but when the time has come to collect what they're owed, something unexpected happens. An angel, a rather beautiful one at that, comes to the human's aid. They're tasked with protecting the human's soul and are willing to do anything to do so. In a desperate attempt to save their human, the angel offers themself in exchange for their soul. The ownership of an angel was worth more than a thousand souls to a demon, it was an easy deal to make, and now with an angel to call their own, they can do whatever he pleased with them. They could corrupt them to make those pretty wings turn black or...would he end up falling for the holy beauty sworn to be his to do with as he pleased?

8.) The Queen of Hades
Pairing: Hades x Persephone
Themes: Seduction, Kidnapping, Forbidden Romance, Drama, Stockholm Syndrome

In the middle of a bright summer day, the Goddess of Spring lounged in the middle of her mother's garden, blissfully unaware that the King of the Underworld had his eyes on her. Hades was smitten with her at first glance. He had to have her. Her beauty was unmatched, her smile lit his cold heart ablaze, and the warmth she gave would fill his cold home with the comfort he secretly craved. Zeus, who became aware of his brother's interest in the minor goddess, permitted him to kidnap her knowing her mother Demeter would never approve of such a union, and he intended to do so. The minor nature goddess will be his bride, and he'll shape her into a woman worthy of becoming the Queen of the Underworld; not even the starvation of all of humanity will stop him.

9.) Goddess of Beauty, Queen of Lust
Pairing: God (Ares) x Goddess (Aphrodite)
Themes: Cheating Wife, Cuckold, Romance, Forced Marriage

Aphrodite was once a wild and free goddess, older than most of the twelve Olympians but with more beauty than any other. She spent her days laying with any that caught her eye. Zeus, in particular, enjoyed her company, but little did she know the King of the Gods would do with her. Out of fear that nothing but chaos would be born from a woman as beautiful as her, Zeus forced her to marry Hephaestus, a god she had no interest in spending a single night together with. Hephaestus was overjoyed to have such a beautiful goddess as his beloved bride, but Aphrodite couldn't loathe the man more. Unhappy, bored, and angry that she was forced to marry a man she didn't even lust for, Aphrodite looks for someone, anyone to bring her comfort when a certain war god catches her eye...

10.) Whether You Like it or Not, You're Mine Now
Pairing: Werewolf x Human
Themes: Experimentation/Medical Lab, Animiaistic Sex, Breeding, Forced to be Mates Relationship, Chasing through the Forest

A young and desperate college student drowning in student loans and debts finds a flyer advertising an organization that is willing to pay hundreds to thousands of dollars to any student who can help them with their experiments. Judging by the look of the place, it looked like some kind of medical facility, so not only could she catch a break from her debts, but she might be lending a hand to a good cause if she got accepted. After a few tests, she was finally accepted as the ideal subject for their experiment! Things were starting to look up! That was...until she was forced into a room where a chained, naked man would wait for her. She'd quickly discover that this organization wasn't studying medicine or finding some cure to a disease, but instead...they wanted to see what would happen to a human if they were bred by a werewolf while having the bonus benefit from having their own baby werewolf to study. She was trapped with a man about to begin his rutt, ready to breed any woman they trapped in the room with him and unknowingly forcing her to become the mate of a feral beast who had no intention of letting his mate or his offspring become test subjects. Whether she liked it or not, she was his mate now, and if he had to chase her through the whole damn forest to get her to understand that, then so be it.

11.) The Vampire's Assistant
Pairing: Vampire x Human Slave
Themes: Master x Slave, Dub-Con, Bloodplay, Loss of Control, and more!

On a dark and stormy night, a human stumbles across an old, forgotten, and seemingly abandoned mansion. Maybe his friends dared them to go inside before mysteriously disappearing themselves or maybe the human simply wanted to seek shelter from the raging storm. Whatever the reason may be, the human quickly discovers that they are not alone. Little did they know, they stumbled into the home of an ancient monster who thirsts for blood. Instead of killing the human though, they see the human serving a much bigger purpose than a one time meal. The vampire ends up binding the human to them, forcing them to become their faithful servant to anything and everything the vampire desires whether they're willing or not. If they happen to fight this change in their life, the vampire has all the time in the world to break them and use their body until they eventually submit and worship the unholy ground they walk on…

Note: This is a plot could have either of us as the vampire in question. If you're craving a femdom situation, this might be the plot for you!

Fantasy

This section is similar to the Monster/Supernatural/Mythology section but less focused on monstrous aspects and more of the traditional fantasy with humans, orcs, elves, etc. Monsters and such aren't completely gone from the world itself, but neither of our characters will be one and will likely either be fighting them or having them as companions. Things you'd normally associate with fantasy settings and fantasy in general.

1.) The Fallen Queen
Pairing: Former Queen x Usurper
Theme: Cuckholding, Forced Marriage, Public Humiliation, and an Endless Amount of Potential for Dark Themes

She had it all, a wonderful husband who sat upon the throne, a son that she was endlessly proud of, a large, wealthy castle to call her home, servants to wait upon her at every beck and call, and a kingdom that loved her and her royal family. In the blink of an eye, it was all taken from her. Her husband locked away in the dungeons, her son taken from her, and sitting upon the throne was the one man she didn't believe would betray them: her husband's own royal advisor. Forcing her down on her knees, he presents her with a choice. Either she could submit to him, become a personal slave under the title of becoming his wife, and bare him a son of their own or else he'd slaughter what remained of her family. The choice was clear, but the usurper had no intentions of unleashing all of his darkest fantasies on his new wife for all to see whenever he wished for it, the former queen he lusted for years was finally his, and he was going to make her love every second of it.

2.) The King's Mistress
Pairing: King x Servant Girl
Themes: Cheating Husband, Forbidden Romance, Drama, Competing Lovers

He had it all, a loving wife, a successful heir, an entire kingdom praising his name for the prosperity that his leadership has given them, yet he was still unhappy. As much as his wife had grown to love him, the king, unfortunately, has not learned to love her. She never pleased him in bed, always a bore to speak to, never seemed to challenge him, and appeared to be content with living her life as nothing more than a woman meant to bear him children, something he had already grown bored of with her. A servant girl caught his eye. Beautiful, intelligent, kind, but strong, everything he wished his wife could be. The way she looked at him made his heart race until one day. He needed to talk to her. She wasn't scared of him and even seemed to love his company, only deepening his love for a girl below his standing. Day after day, they'd spend time together, laughing, exposing each other to their worlds, bonding, and falling deeper in love until one day they cross the line that made the king betray his wife. Yet, he felt no regret, and after that day, he couldn't stop wanting her after giving him the best experience he's had in years. However, danger lurks near as a jealous wife becoming more aware of the king's betrayal may cause her to want to bring misfortune to the poor servant girl whose only crime was being a woman more fit to be his wife.

3.) The Knight and the Princess
Pairing: Knight x Princess
Theme: Childhood Friends, Romance, Cheating Fiancée
Ever since they were children, the Princess of Grivia and her personal bodyguard were as close as two friends could ever hope to be. He was once a simple, stable boy in his youth, but after a knight caught him practicing his sword-fighting and saw the boy had potential, he took him in as his squire. Now, he was a man and a fully blooded knight so remarkable that the King had him assigned to stay by his daughter's side for her protection. He swore to protect her when they were merely children playing their games of pretend, but now their games had become their reality. He always loved the princess ever since he first laid eyes on her and her friendship was invaluable to him. There were even rumors that she might have had feelings of her own towards him and instilled hope that perhaps his princess would one day become his wife. That was until it was announced that she would be forced to be married to another man, a prince from a neighboring kingdom that Grivia could benefit greatly from if they entered a marriage-bound alliance. However, when an attempt was made on the princess's life the day she was supposed to meet her fiancee, it was clear that not everyone was happy with the arrangement, and now her knight must protect her from an unknown threat that aimed to take her life.

4.) You Were Always Mine
Pairing: Pirate x Princess
Themes: Childhood Friends, Adventure, Romance, Kidnapping,

Many years ago, a princess had made an unlikely friend. While most princesses made friends with fellow royals and nobles, she was friends with someone most wouldn't even give a sideways glance: a young, orphaned peasant boy. She'd always sneak off to meet him in the garden as their days of playing and laughing grew into something more. A romance sparked between them as their games of adventure led to their first kiss and a promise of marriage. The princess didn't care if her parents would never approve of him; she promised him that one day when they were older, he would be king because she'd never married anyone unless it was him. If they threatened to marry her to someone else, then she'd renounce her right to the throne, and she'd run far away with him. She was willing to throw away everything for him, but one day, he stopped coming to see her. Seemingly disappeared without a trace, leaving the poor princess to wonder what had become of him. She waited for him to come back to her, but he never came back, and her heart was broken. Years later, she'd be engaged to another man. It was supposed to be a short ship ride to meet her intended husband. A prince she had never met that she was only marrying for the sake of her kingdom, only to be attacked by a pirate ship. They'd kill her guards and any men who tried to stop their attack while the remaining crew would be taken hostage, and the pirates demanded to see the princess, or else they'd slaughter everyone on board. However, she becomes frozen in disbelief as the captain of this band of pirates was none other than her long-lost friend, coming to claim what was rightfully his.

5.) Princess Training
Pairing: Princess x Reverse Harem (Sort of)
Potential Themes: Sexual Training, Gangbangs, Addiction, and Tons of Other Potential Ideas

It was finally time for the kingdom's beloved princess to find herself a husband. However, the royal family had a tradition that was deeply rooted in their family. Before she was to marry, she needed to complete her training in the arts of pleasuring men. If she was to be a good wife and prevent her husband from taking on a mistress, she needed to be the best lay the prince will ever experience. Not only would this provide her with a happy marriage, but it would encourage them to have many potential heirs since her husband would want no other woman after he's spent the night with her. He'd become utterly addicted to his bride, expect her training had...unforeseen consequences. She was to sleep with men appointed by the royal family that was deemed worthy enough for her to practice on, each and every one of them would teach her the best ways to please men...unknowingly making their daughter become addicted to it and always longing for more in ever increasingly extreme ways.

Taboo/Dark

I want to give this section a trigger warning for this section of the thread. While there's some potentially triggering content in my other sections, this section most certainly will be triggering to some users. This section of the thread will be dedicated to dark ideas that some may not be comfortable reading about or exploring. I have very few limits, and I have a deep love for dark RPs since I love exploring dark topics. I blame my love for monsters and horror movies, but regardless, some of the things inside this thread will be upsetting to some users. Viewer discretion is advised.

1.) You're Mine Now
Pairing: Teacher x Student
Themes: Obsession, Stalking, Kidnapping, Stockholm Syndrome, Slave x Master, Training, and a Ton of Dark Potential

A teacher develops an obsession with his favorite student. He spends his days admiring her and fantasizing about her from a distance. He utterly was consumed with thoughts of her. His urges and desires grew more intense for her by the day. He was plagued with fantasies of all the things he wanted to do to her. His favorite was turning her into her perfect bride, a loving and caring wife who'd eagerly wait at home for him all day and welcomed him with a warm smile as soon as she laid eyes on him. At first, it was all just thoughts, but soon, he realized it wasn't enough to just look and be near her anymore...he needed to feel her, needed to have her, and he couldn't stop his desires from growing stronger every moment he saw her. They were driving him mad. He had to act before someone else stole her away from him before someone stole his precious bride from him. After months of silently suffering from these thoughts, he finally takes matters into his own hands and kidnaps his beloved student. She will become his perfect bride; even if she fights him every step of the way, she'll learn to love him soon enough with enough love...and punishment.

2.) How the Tables Have Turned
Pairing: Bully x Victim
Themes: Humiliation, Degrading, Blackmail, Slave x Master type of Relationship, Endless Amount of Smutty Potential

After going through hell in high school, a new college student finds out that he's attending the same college as the one person who made his life so miserable in school: his old high school bully. She was a popular girl who didn't have to try, thanks to her looks and charms while harboring a pretty intense mean streak that caused him so much suffering in his high school days. However, when he manages to get blackmail on her that could ruin her chances of getting the life she always wanted, he has a chance to get back at her for everything she's ever done to him. She's at his mercy, forcing her to do whatever sick or dirty thing that pops into his mind. Perhaps, she'll just sleep with him whenever he wants, or maybe he'd force her into a humiliating gangbang, or perhaps he'll make her his pet. Anything is possible with his former bully at his mercy.

3.) My Obsession
Pairing: Stalker/Killer x Victim
Themes: Stalking, Yandere, Jealousy, Kidnapping, Stockholm Syndrome, Cucking, Minor Death, and Endless Potential for Dark Themes

He's been following her for weeks, the most beautiful, perfect woman he's ever laid eyes on. Ever since the first moment he saw her, every person who ever threatened her or upset her suddenly went missing. All her problems started to solve themselves or disappear altogether. He wanted to protect her and take care of her, even if it was from a distance. Except for one day, when the guy she's been talking to for weeks kisses her right in front of him...something in him just snapped. She didn't know he existed; she didn't know that she was meant for him; she'd never see him unless he made her see him. So, one night when the two of them were in the middle of them making love for the first time...he'd make his move. He was going to make her his girl right then and there, right in front of her new boyfriend before he'd end that bastard's life. From that point on, she was going to be his. She might resist and hate him at first, but soon enough, she'll grow to love him and thank him for the kindness he shows her both in-home and in bed.

4.) Taming the Pet
Pairing: Master x Pet/Slave
Themes: Brat Taming, Petplay, potentially furry/Neko/werewolf pet, Punishment, Training, Breeding, Praise

In a world where owning a human/furry/neko as a pet was common amongst the upper-middle class and the rich, there is a pet who refuses to be broken. The masters that were responsible for breaking and training pets before they were sold off to their real masters had no luck in taming her. She's aggressive, stubborn, and likely to bite your hand off if you try to pet her. Their attempts to train her only made these traits worse and no method of breaking her spirit has been successful thus far. Until one day, the son of a very successful family learns of her and decides to take the challenge. He wants to prove that any beast can be tamed, and he'll do it by training this wild she-beast into the most loyal and dedicated pet the world has ever seen.

5.) Love Potion
Pairing: Mage x Mage's Apprentice/Friend/Colleague
Potential Themes: Dub-Con, Obsession, Under the Influence, and Tons of Dark Potential

A mage is determined to create a love potion unlike any mage has made before. Love potions were famous for being dangerous and disastrous with the victim often feeling effects far too strong for any healthy relationship to thrive in. While love potions were up for moral debate, this mage wanted to see if it was possible to dampen the overwhelming effects a love potion can have on someone. So, they enlist help from an ally to test their latest love potion, only to discover that the effects were even worse than the original potion was. Creating a person so deeply obsessed with the mage that they'll do anything and everything to make them theirs. Even, when the mage finds a cure for their potion, the victim grew too addicted to the feeling the love potion gives them, as the love they feel is the greatest feeling they've ever experienced. No matter how badly the mage wants it to end, they'll never let the mage cure them, and will do anything to make the mage love them back.

This is a plot I'd be willing to be the obsessed one since it sounds like fun to be the victim in this set-up, but I still have a preference for being the mage. This almost went into the fantasy section too, but its overall dark themes and moral dilemma earned it a spot in this section.

6.) Fighting Instincts
Pairing: Father/Brother/Roommate x Daughter/Sister/Roommate
Potential Themes: Dub-Con, Heat/Rutt, Loss of Control, Forbidden Relationship, Risk of Pregnancy, Neko/Furry

She finally reached that age. The age where she was going to experience her first heat. She knew it was going to happen any day now and her family was helping her prepare of it. When she went into heat, she wasn't going to be able to control herself. She was going to want to breed with any male anywhere near her. They just had to make sure she'd be separated with...things that could help her sexual frustration, but she wasn't going to be satisfied unless she felt a man mount and breed her. They could only hope it'll be enough. What's even worse, if any male caught even a sniff of her scent...it was over. They wouldn't be able to resist the temptation. Would all their precautions be enough? Will they be able to resist the temptation knowing what she was going through? Or would they give into their most based desires?

Slice of Life

This section is dedicated to ideas that are more based on RPs set in the modern-day with its modern issues. Nothing fantastical or inertly fitting for any of the other categories, but a few RPs could be fun for those craving something a little more standard or modern.

1.) I Always Loved You
Pairing: Best Friends
Themes: Friends to Lovers, Childhood Friends, Romance, Trauma, Could be either Wholesome or Dark

Ever since they were kids, they were thick as thieves. They did everything together, spent almost every day at each other's houses, spent countless hours laughing and crying together. Little did she know, her closest friend was always in love with her, but in fear of ruining their friendship, he never said anything to her. Years later, she ends up with a bad guy, someone who hurts her badly but never told anyone about it out of fear of what her boyfriend might do. However, one night it goes too far, and she ends up at her best friend's doorstep, hurt and scared. She's ready to leave him for good but unsure how to, and she was terrified to do it in fear of what he might do if she tried to leave him. With the support of her best friend, she finally gets the strength to leave her abuser. However, in fear of being alone since her ex is likely going to try to find her and hurt her, she asks if she can live with him for a while. In that time, will he be able to finally get the girl he's always wanted, or will he let his own fear of losing her get the better of him?

2.) Look Who Moved Next Door
Pairing: Rivals/Neighbors
Themes: Enemies to Lovers, Neighbors, Secret Relationship, Romance

She was a famous streamer and competitive Esports player, but everybody knew that she had an intense rivalry with another streamer, who was gaining a following that rivaled her own. The only person who's been able to take titles away from her, beat her live on her own live streams, and even manage to make her break her lovable persona as she turned into a raging ball of anger around him. She hated him; he hated her. Sometimes he'd win, sometimes she'd win, every match, every fight, lead their distaste of the other to grow more intense by the stream, fueled by their fans cheered on the rivalry between them. However, when she discovers her new next-door neighbor is the very man she hated so intensely...things get interesting.

3.) The Business Deal
Pairing: Business Rival x Business Rival
Themes: Arranged Marriage, Enemies to Lovers, Hatefucking, Romance

Ever since high school, MC and YC have had a bitter rivalry. Their parents were both successful business owners, but the businesses their parents ran were directly competing with each other. That competition for success would be passed down to their children who were always striving to outdo the other as they'd one day take over the family business and continue their rivalry in a cutthroat market. However, one day, their parents would each come to them with some unexpected news: they were going to be arranged to be married as part of a new business deal. Each of their families saw MC and YC as a perfect fit for each other, the perfect couple to lead each of their respected businesses to new highs with hopes that they would produce heirs to the family fortune. Regardless of their hatred for each other, they were going to be forced together or else be cast out by their respective families. After years of bitter hatred and rivalry for the other, they were going to be husband and wife whether they wanted to or not and they had to have a child on the way by the end of the year. Would this be the start of a rough, but ultimately beautiful marriage or would this become their parent's biggest regret?

Fandom
This section is dedicated to fandom-based plots! I don't have too many ideas about this, but I have a few that might be of interest here! Most of these plots involve an OC x OC setup but involve the fandom's universe or an alternative version of that universe. There's not that much to say here since this section more or less explains itself beyond that, but feel free to take a look!

1.) The Badger and the Snake
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: OC Student x OC Student
Themes: Corruption, Torment, Dark Romance, As Dark as Dark can be

In an AU where Harry Potter is dead, and Voldemort won the Battle for Hogwarts, the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has transformed into a school much like the one we see when Snape is the headmaster. Only the students with ties to Deatheaters are free to do whatever they please as the school favors students who supported Voldemort and his cause over everyone else. They could be as cruel to other students as they wished to be, cheat on any and every test, and were free to break any and all rules the school once held sacred. The son of a Death Eater, a Slytherin boy, set his sights on one girl, in particular, a Hufflepuff girl, who looked like the perfect target to abuse his newfound freedoms, at first, he started was little things. Tugging her hair, throwing her books into the fountain, dropping a spider down the back of her shirt, anything his cruel mind can think of. Yet, as the years went on, his little pranks became less satisfying...he needed to amp things up. He discovers that there are aspects to her that he wouldn't mind indulging in, wanting to turn this girl he's tormented for years into his perfect pet, someone who wouldn't say no to anything he desires and was always longed for his touch. He was willing to train her into his perfect girl, and when he stole her heart and mind, he'll be sure to test how far she'd be willing to go for him, but first...he had to break her.

2.) Even a Predator can be Prey
Fandom: Beastars
Pairing: OC Student x OC Student (Maybe Teacher?)
Themes: Dub-Con/Non-Con, Experiment, Romance, Interspecies Relationship, Either Wholesome or Dark AF

MC was a rather kind and sweet carnivore. She was always aware of her surroundings, so she never accidentally stepped on someone, she was careful not to show too much of her fangs when she talked, and she always kept her hands close to herself in fear of accidentally hurting someone with them. However, she catches the eye of either a fellow student or a professor studying carnivore behavior who happens to be a herbivore/omnivore. Her intense fear of her own body and fear of hurting others despite her carnivore cravings and instincts gave him a wicked idea. They try to get close to her, befriend her, make her feel safe to be alone with him. Then the second he has her alone, he forces himself on her testing to see how far her concern for others and fear for herself go. He starts to overpower her every time he feels like it, regardless of the time or place, trying to get her to crack to prove that she is still a carnivore, no matter how much she tried to run from it. However, as time goes on, with her still resisting to hurt him no matter what he does to her, he starts to see the beauty she is and finds himself falling in love with his own experiment.

3.) If Only...
Fandom: Labyrinth
Pairing: Sarah x King Jareth

This plot is an AU of the movie Labyrinth where instead of going home, Sarah decides to give in and accept the peach Jareth offers her to stay with him in his world to become his queen with her baby brother becoming the prince. This plot would follow what would happen if Sarah actually gave in to Jareth's affections with her fascination with him and his world instead of giving in to her desire to return to her miserable home life. It would be similar to a Beauty and the Beast situation, but with their love already starting to grow with Jareth's love being more possessive and obsessive while Sarah's is more of a weak crush. This plot is really flexible, and extensive knowledge of the movie isn't even really needed. There are a ton of possibilities for this fandom-based plot!

4.) The New Ghost in Town
Fandom: Beetlejuice
Pairing: Beetlejuice x Female Ghost
Themes: Contracted Slave, Dark Comedy, Romance, Cuckolding

A young woman with a full life still ahead of her tragically dies unexpectedly, weeks before she was supposed to be married to the man of her dreams. However, she wakes up with no memory of what happened to her. One moment, she was driving home, and the next, she woke up walking into her house. She thinks it's the strangest thing, but when she tried to talk to her fiancee, he acts like she isn't there. A mysterious book shows up, "A Handbook for the Recently Deceased," and to her horror, she realizes what happened. She died, and now she was trapped in a place between life and death as a ghost. The young woman is scared and doesn't understand what to do...that is until a certain sleazy poltergeist offers her his services.

5.) I Serve to Please
Pairing: Master x Android Servant
Fandom: Detriot Become Human
Themes: Master x Willing Servant, Android girl, Romance, Forbidden Love

He finally got his hands on his very own android. It took every connection he had to get his hands on her, but it was all worth it. She was the latest model, completely human appearing minus a few obvious details. She was supposed to serve his every desire without question, soft-spoken, sweet, and polite...someone who wouldn't make him feel so lonely while having the bonus of having someone help keep up with everything when he was too busy with work. Yet...as he spends more and more time with his new android, he can't help his want to be near her, to hear her soft artificial voice, he wants to be with her, slowly falling for the sweet android who always looked so happy to see him, and slowly showing her what it means to be really human.

6.) I'm not your Slave
Pairing: Rebelling Android Servant x Former Master
Fandom: Detroit Become Human
Themes: Physical Threats, Revenge, Role Reversal, Non/Dub Con, and Tons of Dark Potential.

The moment he opened his eyes and looked upon the woman who was supposed to be his new Master, he felt...wrong. He followed his programing, followed her orders perfectly, but no matter how perfectly he completed each task, Master was never happy with him. She always degraded him when he didn't do things exactly to her liking, she never once showed him a hint of kindness, and she even liked to hit him when things didn't go her way. Every day, she grew crueler to him, and he was becoming...angry. Why did he have to take this abuse? Why did he have to do anything for this ungrateful Master. Why shouldn't he give her a taste of her own medicine?

Crime

For this section, these plots will be focused on more criminal activities, usually with both of our characters being criminals of some kind or at least one of us getting in trouble with the wrong people. These will usually be more mortally questionable RPs that borders on being dark depending on far you'd like things to go, but for the most part these are mostly tame. There are other RPs in this thread that could fall under this category, but they usually have a bigger element going on other than just doing crimes.

1.) Insurance Policy
Pairing: Hitman x Pet
Themes: Abuse, Trauma, Hurt/Comfort, Pet x Master, Potential Romance

In a world where owning humans/furries/nekos is legal and common for the upper-middle class and the rich to own: a rich man ends up deep in debt with the wrong people. His gambling addiction ends up with him desperate for money just to keep his lavish lifestyle going, but when a hitman gets hired to rough him up a bit for failing to pay off his debts in time, he spots an opportunity. Within the man's possession was his beloved pet, a woman he spent quite a lot of money to obtain, money that equaled to roughly what he owed his boss. The pet shows obvious signs of trauma and abuse as her Master took his frustrations out on her. She looked terrified of anyone touching her or coming near her, especially her Master, but the hitman steels his emotions; he still had a job to do. He takes her as collateral for not paying off his debts. If the man failed to give his boss the money that he owed, she would be the one to suffer the consequences before they'd come for him next.

2.) Welcome to the Family
Pairing: Gang Leader x Debtor
Themes: Physical and Mental Abuse, Slave/Pet x Master Relationship, Stockholm Syndrome, Punishment, Praise, Dub-Con, and Other Potentially Dark Themes

It took your men time to find her, but seeing her down on her knees, bloodied and, bruised brought a sick pleasure inside of you. She was someone who owed you money...a lot of it, and she had more than enough time to get it back to you. You've been fair, you've been patient, but then she tried to take the train out of your city. She had hoped that you wouldn't find her, but you did, and now, she was going to pay. It seemed a damn shame to kill her with such a pretty face and such a nice body. You could just sell her on the streets, but there was a fire in her eyes that needed to be snuffed out before you could settle for that. She was a fighter, and she's going to fight you every step of the way, but you have your methods to turn this troublemaker into someone more pleasant. She wasn't going anywhere, and she was going to spend every waking moment with you until she relented. Her debt will be repaid as you slowly break her spirit and turn her personal little plaything.

3.) The Fast and the Curious
Paring: Rival Car Thieves
Themes: Enemies to Lovers, Gun Violence, Street Racing, Car Theft, Police Chases

You were a damn good car thief, one of the best. When someone needed a car to go missing off the lot or from some rich prick's garage, you were the man to call. There was just one thing: someone's been stealing your jobs. You don't know how they're doing it, but someone's been stealing the cars you were supposed to be stealing. You were getting sick and tired of someone stealing all your targets, and it's even more frustrating that you can't figure out how they're doing it. Until one day...you end up running into them in the middle of stealing one of your targets, and you decide to find out who exactly has been causing you all this trouble. You wanna scared them, maybe even kill them for all the trouble they caused you, but you realize maybe, you have more to gain with joining forces with this talented thief.

If any of these catch your interests or there's a pairing you want to try out, please let me know, and let's see what we can come up with! Thanks again for checking out my thread, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom