Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master and Maid (Foxxy_Mama and darkhart101)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Bella was already in the kitchen cooking breakfast for her Master. She had made pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. She had put everything on a tray with two glasses, one with coffee and the other with orange juice. She picked up the tray and headed upstairs and walked down the hall. She went into her Master's room and set the tray down on the nightstand. She softly climbed onto his bed and sat softly on his lap as he sleeps. She didnt have her shoes on and she softly shook her Master. "Good Morning Master." She says to him softly.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/04252008/9/7/8/7/9787431ac17000_full.jpg">http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/ ... 0_full.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Jayce was the son of a rich buisness tycoon. When Jayce's father died Jayce inhereted the large estate and the family buisness. He was only 20 but he handled things fairly well. Along with the great estate came the servants, all women, all between 18-25, and all very beautiful. Bella being the prettiest of all. Jayce groned as he awoke and felt a mass in his lap. "Mmmmm gnaaaa....Morning Bella...."He said with as pleasant a smile as he could first thing in the morning

She smiles at his morning smile and runs her fingers softly through his hair. "I have your breakfast on the nightstand for you." She says to him softly as she gets his lovely hair out of his eyes. "If you need me I'll be cleaning up around in your room." She says to him softly as she gets off his lap and starts cleaning up his room by picking up his clothes off the floor.

Jayce sat up and took the tray of food and started to eat. He watched her every move smiling at her. He had had his eye on her since he moved in a few months ago and it seemed he couldn't turn a corner without seeing her. "Did you make all this?" He asked, "This is fantastic!" It had been a while since he had had good food and here he was scoffing down this breakfast like a starved animal

She smiles and looks over at him when he spoke about her cooking. "Yes, I did cook that. I am a wonderful cook. It is my job to serve my Master." She says and bows her head to him as she moves over to his hamper, drops his clothes in it. "Do you wish me to start your shower?" She asked him softly.

He finished up his breakfast and set the tray aside. "Um....*swallowes*....Yes..please. I'll be along in a minute." He replyed and set his his things aside. He climbed out of bed and began stretching out. The faint sound of his soints craking and popping could be heard as he did this

She went into his bathroom with a smile upon her lips as she starts his shower and waits for it to heat up so she could adjust it to were he could stand it. She went back into his room and stood there with her hands linked over her long maids skirt. "Will there be anything else you wish, Master?" She asked him softly as she looks down at the floor but glances up at his body every few seconds.

Jayce walked into the bathroom wearing only a towel round his waist. "No i think I'm all set. Just don't get too far incase i need you." He said and untied his towel. He walked casually paster her and stepped into the shower and begain to wash up for the day

She softly bit her bottom lip without it being noticed. "Yes, Master." She says softly as she just stands there to see if he'll need her to do anything for him. She started to straighten up his bathroom and making as much noise as she could so he would know she was in there.

He laughed a little bit to himself hearing her cleaning up rather noisily. "Are you always this loud when you clean?" He asked teasingly. He finished up and stepped out. She had her back to him and he watched her thin sleek and patit body moving as she clean

Her hands froze when he got out of the shower and her eyes stayed off the mirror. "Not really, Master." She says to him softly as she breaths slowly and goes back to cleaning but quietly this time. "Is there anything you wish this morning?" She asked softly to him.

"Not really." He said looking at her walking over to her grabbing the towel hanging next to her. "You made my breakfast, got my shower started, and cleaned up...what else could you do for me." He said modestly and teasingly. He could think of pleanty of things she could do for him, to him, with him but he wanted to let things linger a bit before he made his move

She turns around and faces him. "There could be anything you wish for me to do." She says with her eyes locked onto his but she badly wanted to look over his wet flesh. She couldnt help herself now as she pushed herself up onto the tip of her toes and pressed her lips softly to his, kissing him with her hands on his face.

Jayce grabbed her tightly kissing her back. his hands hiking up her skirt and grabbing her ass lifting her up onto the counter. He held her nice and close and his lips started moving from her lips to her neck. his hands moved as well starting to untie various partes of ehr uniform

She softly gasped out when his lips went to her neck. "Not in the bathroom, on the bed." She says to him softly since she really didnt want to have sex with her Master on the counter in his bathroom. She wanted to have sex in the bed, his bed with him and her arms wraps around his neck, her legs moving around his waist and locking themselves around him.

"Haha As you wish..." He said to her picking her up in his arms carrying her into his bedroom. He laye her on his bed and started taking off the rest of her cloths. His hands caressed her soft skin and his lips were at her neck. HIs teeth lightly dragging and nibbling along ehr neck

She moans out as his teeth drag and nibbles at her neck after he undressed her. "Oh Master." She moans out to him as she removes the towel around his waist. "I want you to take me right now. Nice and fast." She says to him in his ear.

Without any more words said his hips bucked. She could feel his length part her lower lips and push its way in from tip to hilt. The mostion was hard fast and quick. He kept her pinned under him as he bucked his hips over and over driving in and out of her hard and fast

She moans out with pleasure as she arches her back and presses herself up against his body more. Her legs wraps around his waist as she starts moving her hips up against his waist. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure in her voice.

His lips met bella's neck kissing it. His teeth bitting and dragging along her soft skin as his thrusts became faster and rougher. The other maids and servants could hear her moans of extacy as they passed Jayce's door and rolled their eyes. But deep down they were jelous that bella had made the move they all wish they had

She moans more a he pushes more inside of her body. She keeps moving her hips up against his waist to make him go deeper inside of him. "Faster, Master." She says to him softly.

He obliged her again and bucked his hips faster driving in and out of her quicker then before. Each thrust drove his length deeper and deeper into her. His hands gripped her sholders tightly digging his nails into her soft flesh a bit

She cries out with pleasure as her body releases her cum upon his length. "Master, cum inside of me." She says to him in a whisper in his ear. "Please Master." She begs him as her fingers starts to dig into his hips.

Back
Top Bottom