Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

5e Curse of Strahd 1-on-1 Text Game looking for 1-2 players

ValPal

Moon
Howdy folx!

I loooove Strahd as a character, and am really wanting to do him justice. I've GM'ed two games of Curse of Strahd, and both times I realized that I haven't made him out to be as terrifying as he ought to be, and I suspect it's because I haven't been forced to develop the relationship between him and a specific PC.

So to the point, I'm looking to run a game of Curse of Strahd for one player, play by post on Discord. In terms of the three pillars of the game, I rank them social, exploration, then combat, with an ideal smut to plot ratio of around 30/70. I'm open to having my player be someone who has read/gm'ed/played CoS (as long as you're not metagaming super hard about it).

Regarding the issues of 1-on-1 D&D:
- Of course I'll be scaling back the combat encounters
- I'd like to make this a more survival oriented game (carrying capacity matters, etc.)
- I'm considering using "Gestalt" character rules (basically, you level up as two classes at once)

In terms of the sex stuff, I'm down for pretty much anything other than the usual hard no's (pedo, scat, vore, etc). My #1 interest is a dominant trans woman character, but that's by no means a requirement.

Feel free to post in here or PM me with any questions and/or character proposals.

Cheers,
Valentine

Hi, there! Are you still looking for players? I haven't played Curse of Strahd, but I've always wanted to, and I'd be new to pbp, but it definitely appeals to me.

Hi if your still looking for players I’d like to throw my hat into the ring, although Im almost the exact opposite of your idea (submissive trans man).

Back
Top Bottom