Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Deathonator) An off-camera romance ( Braiddan)

Braiddan

Star
Inside of a huge sheet steel building, which served as a Hollywood studio. Inside, film crew, makeup, assisstants and the like rushed around willy-nilly to get everything ready for the first scene of the new action move "Luther Rabid: The outbreak". The script tells a story of an "Indiana Jones" type adventure where an adventurer and a female scientist go deep into a rain forest to find a cure for a new disease. And of course they find opposition that tries to find the cure first, solely for profit. And who played the main character? Prolific independent film actor John Niles.

In fact he was in the studio already, sitting upon a chair getting his hair an makeup done, while receiving his costume for the role. Sure, John has gone through this hundreds and hundreds of times in his tenure as an actor. But he was none the less excited about the whole ordeal. This was the first time he played a main character for a major production, and co-starred with a "Best Leading Actress" nominee. After makeup and costumes John got up from his chair, picking up the script from the vanity.

He walked to the table where snacks and drinks were served, he took a foam cup and poured coffee into it as well as dumping to packets of sweetener into it. He took a sip of the piping hot drink and walked to the set, ready to the first segments to roll

1121239284_m.jpg
Inside of the huge building, in one of the dressing rooms, sat Heather Tayes, her large sky blue eyes fixated upon her cold reflection. A small pout was visible on the girl's pretty face as she studied her makeup. She didn't need much of it - mostly being powder to make skin more apt for the camera, and traits of eyeliner and bronzer to highlight her cheekbones. Her costume was fairly simple as well - she was supposed to play a female scientist and thus wore a pair of washed out jeans ripped at the knees and a black tank top that clung tightly to her developped body.

Heather has been on the movie screen since the moment she turned ten, and remained on it for already fifteen long years. She had everything she could ever want at that point: a rich husband, fame, money, beauty. She played in movies as an exercice at that point, to maintain her name and do something she loved. Of course, the girl wasn't nothing but a shallow bitch - although she did come fairly close. With a complicated personality of an actress, she was a smart and lively companion although at times she grew lazy and dumb. Studying herself, she messed up her shaggy hair and stood up, stretching out.

This was not the first time she played in a movie, but she was still excited; the script was filled with adventure, physical endurance and sexy romance scenes. Her hips swaying from side to side slightly, she made her way down to the scene. ''Ready?'' She called out to the director with a grin and a playfull wink, her voice low and melodious. The male nodded to her with a grin, returning a wink of his own. ''Hi,'' she spoke to John, placing herself on the set next to him.

"Oh Hi" John said nearly jumping, out of his seat. He was still very nervous abou the whole thing, sure he has been in a lot of movies, but not one this big. John turned around to see Heather already in costume, he knew it seemed kind of strange, but he felt Heather was the one he had to impress the most in his first big performance. The director's reputation was quite imposing as well though. It seemed, yes , he had a lot of reasons to be nervous. He was still quite excited. never the less.

"It is a big honor to be working with you Mrs. Tayes. This is certainly a big step from the independent films I worked in." He said, he had to try to stay on her good side. He had a feeling if she did not like pairing with him, she could easily get him replaced for the role.

1121239284_m.jpg

Heather stretched out slightly, her gaze trailing over the male briefly. In spite of the fact that she was married, she enjoyed being next to males, especially attractive ones, and he fit into the category perfectly. â??Thanks,â? she replied light heartedly. â??Weâ??ll get along,â? she stated, brushing her tongue over her lips.

It was then that the two pieces of wood snapped the scene beginning. She instantly transformed into the somewhat crazy, attractive and cold hearted scientist, acting through the thing. It was not a long shot â?? and nothing interesting happened in it other than some light flirting. The moment the scene was over, she smirked at him. â??Not bad,â? she stated and moved off to the table to get a cup of juice, her hips swaying as they always did.

John instantly got into his perception of the character. The brash, cocky, and eccentric adventurer. In his own mind, he did quite well, but it was the experienced director, and experienced co star he had to work with. Of course, it was reassuring to hear the ' Not bad' from Heather. Of course, that still meant he could do better.

After the scene, John watched Heather walk over to the table, the swaying of her hips was almost hypnotising. However, he shook his head and looked away. He knew she was married, and didn't need to be having any thoughts of persuring her now that he is around her.

1121239284_m.jpg

The girl emptied a glass of orange juice, grinning at the rest of the crew. She briefly spoke to the director before moving back towards John. She walked up to the male, resting her hand on his shoulder. "So, I hope you enjoy working with me, I admire your work," she stated, her hand moving back to her hair, twisting the locks around her fingers. She wasn't flirting with him purposefully, she simply lived that way.

Her husband satisfied her, more or less, yet she couldn't truly say that there was great love between them. Either way, she enjoyed her lifestyle. "Would you like to go out for a coffee or something later? It might be easier to play...tomorrow's scenes if we get to know eachother before," she offered, her tongue briefly brushing accross her lips as she thought about her favorite part of every movie - seduction and love scenes.

John turned his head back to her, it seemed hard to keep his attention off her hypnotising curves, but managed to stay at eye contact with her. He swallowed nervuosly as her hand rested on his shoulder, she was such an attactive woman, but she was off limits. " Oh I do, I really pulled for your nomination at the guild. I mean, you have actually returned my interests to mainstream movies. To be honest, I found it quite intimidating to work with you"

He knew she wasn't flirting, on purpose anyway. But it was really hard not to notice the subtle nuances that could be mistaken for flirting. He had never done any movies involving seduction and love scenes, and having one with a gorgeous woman such as her made him a bit nervous. "Um...Sure. I never worked these kinds of scenes before, I'll need as much help as I can get"

Back
Top Bottom