Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunting, Searching, Seeking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styx

Planetoid
Good morning everyone (or not). I'm a little new to the site and more than a little rusty at RP. So I was wondering if there's anyone out there who'll help me just back up to snuff.

Right now I wouldn't trust my ability to do anything too far off the main line. I'm much better at male than female characters, and yaoi is a little out of my league right now. Maybe when I've got some more experience under my belt I'll try more things. But for now....
I'm mostly an adaptive writer. The more you give me, the more I can give back. The more detail I have to work with the better. To a limit of course.
I really prefer OCs. Creating something yourself give the whole thing a deeper and more personal feel. That and it frustrates the hell out of me when I cant get a series character's personality quite right.
I'd consider myself semi to fully literate at this time. It might go up, Might go down. All depends who I'm playing and who I'm playing with.
Setting isn't a problem. I'll pick it up, what ever it might be. Just talk to me first so I can get the mindset right. But I have a bit of a preference for the fantasy type. And romance is...hard for me. Why is for another time.
I do have one requirement: there must be a plot!

Please feel free to ask any questions

I'm up for an RP it you ever want to. I've been playing for about 8 years, not on this site. Let me know, we'll figure something out if, you like.

What did you have in mind? PM me with a few ideas. I'd like to work something out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom