A Fargo Based Request - or A Not So Particular Crime Story

So first off, if you've even clicked on this - thank you. I'm well aware that this might not be everyone's (or anyone's) cup of tea, but I've recently binge watched all three seasons so far of Fargo in preparation for the upcoming season, and I've been left with some..ideas.

Essentially, I'm looking to play against someone who would be willing to play either Billy Bob Thornton's character from Season 1 or David Thewlis' character from Season 3 - or help to create a storyline with a dynamic of similar flavor.

Have I lost you? I understand.

No? Well alright then,

As a general thought, I'd like the idea of two contracted killers who have known one another for quite some time and, every so often, hook up if they cross paths during their jobs. This can be as casual or involved as we'd like with no real limitation to time period. We can also expand the story beyond just the central sexual theme (though that might be what their relationship has been based around thus far) to push them into a situation that requires them to work together.

If you are willing to play a canon character (which I'd adore you forever and be more than willing to indulge a craving of your own), here are my thoughts:

To Mr. Malvo I would propose a situation similar to the general idea -a fellow contracted killer that he's quite familiar with that has a casual sexual relationship with him. If you're interested in tweaking the timelines at all, we could have her intercept the moment when Martin Freeman's character tries to call out his identity, and they meet up in the hotel later that evening. Or, we could set our story a bit before that fateful "strangers on a train" scenario, and go from there.

To Mr. V.M. Varga, who I imagine will be the less popular choice (which I understand..I can't fully explain my attraction but it's there), I would propose a young lady who would essentially act as his personal attendant/bodyguard.

I'm very fond of themes of jealousy, passion, obsession and matters of carnal delights. I have very few firm no's. If it isn't apparent, I prefer age gaps with the difference of a younger woman with a (much) older man. I'm also quite alright given the specific nature of these requests for doing a one off story, though I'd be delighted to plan for something more involved.

Oh, here are a few faceclaims in mind if you're interested or have a preference ~ Lady 1 Lady 2 Lady 3 Lady 4 Lady 5 Lady 6

I appreciate the time you've taken to glance over this thread. If you have any interest at all, please let me know~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom