Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Faes & Plots

fairy

Moon
(If anyone knows how to center resized images... or if they look better left the way they are, let me know? XD)

= Generic Expectations =
  • Something readable that's not too short, not too long - typically I post match, but you write however much you feel like. Multi-para adored.
  • Posting frequency is casual. Reply when you can.
  • Face claims (optional) - actor/model photographs, realistic illustrations, or written descriptions
  • RP through PMs or Discord
  • Any fantasy genre
  • I write female leads for FxM pairings but don't mind adding other genders as side characters.

You don't have to save yourself ❤️❤️❤️
Stowaway Fae x Raider
Looking for: Raider

Her kind is being hunted down, and after her village is destroyed, she finds unlikely sanctuary at a fisherman's home in exchange for a promise to marry his son. How awful. She can't imagine living the rest of her life as the boy's simple housewife, cleaning fish guts and pretending to be human. Whether it was on a mad whim or a bold sense of adventure, she decides to sneak aboard a foreign ship to carry her far away from her homeland. It's hard to hide in a floating coffin full of marauders. The captain wants to throw her overboard. Rogue Charming saves her life by convincing the crew that she's a healer, of which they're in dire need after their last one was killed... Even if it means accompanying them on some raids. The problem is she's not very coordinated, and why does the axe have to be so heavy?

"I don’t get injured on raids. Sigurd protects me. But if I can only see you when I’m injured, perhaps I will leave Sigurd on board."

(This is totally based off Pym x Dof from Cursed. Tbh, Dof was too pretty to die, and now I want an AU where he lives. xD)

Reincarnated into... what? ❤️❤️❤️
Valkyrie/Other x Fae
Looking for: Fae

Cruel conqueror. Thieving barbarian. Valiant wolf. All former callings of a hulking weathered man, hardened by battle. He expects epic tales and songs of his glory in the afterlife. Then he gets reincarnated as... a literal fairy.

From the bloodstained fields, she had just one job: to carry his soul to Valhalla.

Well... she lost him. Dropped him over the ocean by accident.

Ms. Immortal Butterfingers searches, but perhaps not hard enough; several months pass, maybe years. The winds and waters carry the warrior's spirit far away instead to a strange kingdom. His soul finally finds a host in the body of a dying fae, being reborn in what many might call a miracle. It takes time to get used to his new form if he could ever. They're a simple folk - farmers - not warriors, and the people worm their way into his cold heart. He's made friends here. Then the Holy Order declares open season on all 'pagans', especially of the non-humankind. Devil's creatures. When the valkyrie chances on the fae tribe and tries to reclaim the missing soul, can he really leave them behind? The village would be slaughtered. Besides, who's fault was it that he ended up here anyway?

(So, this is obviously a plot on crack and for dolts like me with a sense of humor. I'm game for other variations of this plot: whether she's instead a sorceress who brings back a feared spirit from the dead but couldn't find a suitable host in time, so that he takes an unlikely form, and misadventures ensue.)

PM me if you have other plot ideas involving faes/fantasy creatures!

Back
Top Bottom