Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Vacation Milf [Romantic]

xvidar30

Planetoid
Here is the plot : You F40 and your husband M41 are a loving couple with general ups and downs as is normal for every relationship. But lately your husband has been very distant, both physically and emotionally. Past few months have really taken a heavy toll on your ever evolving beautiful marriage of 20+ years. His boss is giving him a hard time,really pushing his limits to get the next promotion. But you have had enough of it and suggest an idea; that you both could do well with some personal time, maybe a 3 day vacation. Hearing your idea for time-off, your husband laughs right at your face, brushing it off as a non-sense notion. But you are adamant and ultimately convince him to take a vacation. That's where I come in. I'll play a hotel manager Alan (M23) who will facilitate every aspect of your trip. Two hours after checking in the hotel, you husband gets a call from his boss, reminding him of the pending work, threatening to fire him if he doesn't return to duty as soon as possible. But you continue staying for 3 days, not wanting to waste an opportunity to explore.

We'll start the RP from your first day of trip, your husband already left. I arrive at your suite with breakfast. :)

I'd like this RP to evolve slowly, with lots of romance which transitions into crazy wild sex.

My main kinks are - romance, mature woman - younger male , hung male, sexy outfits, lingerie, bikini bottoms, topless beaches, anal, spanking, sub-dom(nothing too extreme, i'm dom) , breastplay, cumplay and many more

My limits - scat, blood, gore

P.S. I would love if we could do this rp with reference pics . I am not asking for your real pic, only reference pics of your character.

Back
Top Bottom