Fx Any A cure for my cravings [Closed, for now]

Curence

Meteorite
Hello, I know this post might be a bit shorter and more vague that some of the posts you may be used to, but I'm also writing this at 5 AM.

I have a few scenario ideas that I've been wanting to test out recently, and would prefer to do so in PMs instead of forums. I'm down to play Female and or Futa, depending on the situation.

One of the main ideas I've been thinking of is playing as a futanari schoolgirl who is shy and embarrassed about her unusual addition, and some femboy, or nerd sub boy ends up getting a taste for her cock one way or another.

Another idea I've had is a bit more taboo, where I'd play as a female captured by someone or something to be kept as breeding stock. How this happens is something we can discuss.

Most kinks are negotiable with me, with a few limits that are hard nos. I don't do scat, no if ands or buts. Feet are not really my thing, but it's not as hard as scat. Filth-play is another one that I refuse to do. If you want to do something outside of these 3 but you're not sure, just ask! I won't shame someone for what they like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom