Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conquests for Pussy (Medieval Fantasy Warfare) NSFW

The Abusive Dominator

Super-Earth
warfare against warrior kings.jpg

Conquests for Pussy!
---Hello and welcome to this interest check thread. Call me Brawn and this is my idea and my deviant form of artwork. ;) The basic concept of this whole thing is that the male roleplayers here will all, in their own unique way, be warlords who themselves would be warrior-kings. They will have their army of their design with whatever weapons and fortresses they can come up with (with certain boundaries) while also having their own actual warrior-king character's unique abilities. It is freeform with me, the GM, being the sort of "referee" and "judge", overseeing everyone's conduct and making sure things are fair and that everyone wins or loses appropriately in the war. I myself will participate in the war and ALL OF YOU will act as a collective referee and judge who will make sure I'm playing fair myself. Each warrior-king's army will be incredibly small with a fighting capability of about fifty trained MODERN armed soldiers (more on this below) with their fortresses being akin to Skyrim's Solitude city. A walled city... Now, the primary motivation for this war is simply: WOMEN. Lots of women or a few great women. That's it. In fact, the first priority is to have the female roleplayers establish themselves in their own way as the unique prizes for the victorious men. They'd have their own role to play (more on this below). Most of your writing will consist of planning for combat, interacting with other players (both men and women, allies or enemies), actual combat, victory celebrations among your soldiers, espionage, and detailing how you "acquire" the women (whether shackling them as slaves, marrying them as great brides, letting them loose into a paradise-garden where they can roam free and be merry under your dominion, etcetera). A small minority of your writing will be actual smut, for all to see. THERE WILL BE ASSIGNED TURNS FOR EACH PLAYER FOR THE SAKE OF ORGANIZATION.---

---FEMALE ROLEPLAYERS: You are all arguably more important here than the men. Each female player will have her choice of how many women she will play. Like, she could just be a lone damsel in a tower guarded by a dragon, a group of seven gossipy elven girlfriends in some magic garden, thirty farm girls tending a ranch, or whatever else suits your fancy. Just make sure you will have a main leader-character who will act as the voice and representative of your group should it be a group. Like the men in the war, you will be given a turn number. Once you get won over (or captured) by a warrior-king, you will reward him with whatever affections you deem worthy. And YOU DICTATE what that is. Since this is an erotic roleplay website, it is required that you will have to give "affections" in the form of sexual intimacy or sexual submission. Again, in the beginning of your character establishment, YOU DICTATE what that is.---

---MALE ROLEPLAYERS: Anything goes. This is war. The women will be situated at certain locations. They are ours to win over. They have their own conditions of how to be won over and we must fulfill those conditions on top of fighting off other warrior-kings. Your army will have the fighting capability of fifty well-trained, fully armed modern soldiers. It doesn't mean it's strictly fifty men. It just means their "fighting force" is equal to it. Magic, weapons, fists, shapeshifting, whatever. You design and decide. And here's the thing... Your main character, the warrior-king himself, will have the fighting capability equal to that of your army BY HIMSELF as a lone fighter. Magic, weapons, fists, shapeshifting, whatever. Speed of locomotion will be of a horse carriage plus whatever your unique abilities will boost you. Your warrior-king's personal abilities and his army's will be limited. More on that below.---

---Regarding the actual smut... Once a man captures a lady and he wants to smut her up, everyone will pause and he and her will do their thing. This is a group roleplay so everyone should enjoy reading it. Just be reasonable with how drawn out you make it. For example, if she's available for two hours and so is the guy at the same time, then that two-hour time frame is all theirs. But if both parties can only post once a day, then they should only have a dual smut post with lots of words and certain assumptions where they kinda control the other character for the sake of speed. We'd need for the story and war to keep moving. In the end, after this whole campaign, both parties can perhaps have their own private, 1x1 RP in a thread or a PM to act out their own continuation of their story. So please, for the sake of this campaign, make room for the story and the war...---

MECHANICS OF GAMEPLAY:
-Every post from a male is only one of the following: An attack, moving from point A to point B, planning (where you and your men will communicate a chain of actions), a reaction against an attack (defense), recognition of "damage" or "defeat" where you act out how your army is damaged or defeated, sending a spy to an enemy camp, doing some kind of ritual to buff up you and your army (whether that's prayer to your god, haranguing your troops, feeding your troops, WHATEVER), claiming a lady, or smut (which by itself will be relative and not necessarily consume ONE turn, while the others do.).
-The ultimate judge of the outcome and the conduct of everyone is ME, the GM. The ultimate judge of the outcome and the conduct of ME is EVERYONE ELSE. This is still a FREEFORM RP so there will be no set algorithms to follow. Just loose judgement.
-Someone please provide us a map!
-The women will occupy the beginning stages of the story and will establish who they are and what they are. After they play around, the war begins. There is no set time limit or post limit to the ladies' writing. They'll RP to their hearts content. Interactions amongst each other is allowed and encouraged.
-Once the war starts, the only times the ladies get to post are when they are being claimed and when they get intimate with their conquerors.
-Everyone please pay heed to your post length! Make it lengthy! At least 150 words!

---

If you're interested in participating, please both post here and send me a message. Thank you.

rose-in-the-lake-suzanns-art.jpg

Back
Top Bottom