Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Seeking Clever & Manipulative Doms..

kamalasubs

Moon
Hey everyone!

I’ve been roleplaying and lurking on these forums for sometime and had some basic ideas I’d love to try with anyone who is interested.

- 3 Paragraphs Minimum, sometimes
shorter isn’t an issue as long as we are both moving the story forward.
- Semi Literate, we all
make typos, but poor/broken English and constant grammatical errors really do set off my OCD
- Female/Futanari ONLY. Men don’t tend to interest me in roleplays so really only interested with people who are ok playing as/with either Female or Futa characters.

Kinks: I am open to trying new things, but primarily I enjoy age differences and a partner who can play clever, manipulative and dominant character. That said I do have some Hard No’s that are just a no go for me.

NO’s: Scat, Gore, Vore, Excessive Violence, Furry, Hyper Anything

I have various ideas assorted below and if any seem interesting then please DM me with your ideas. I’ve left most of these descriptions vague as I’d prefer building an rp with a partner around what works for both of us.

If you don’t see anything specific that you like, but believe we’re compatible than also feel free to share your ideas!

Under Contract

After a rather nasty divorce a high-powered attorney realizes that being with women who have too much freedom, who are anywhere near her equal, is just not worth it. Instead she sets her sights on a bumbling paralegal at her firm realizing it would be so much easier to simply mold a young mind into her perfect partner through clever manipulation and her own legal expertise. Setting up the poor girl for failure over months she's made it so that the partners in her firm have specifically called for the paralegal's termination. Without a job and several bills piling up the wicked attorney seizes the opportunity to present the girl with a carefully worded contract and an N.D.A. offering to solve all of her problems.

Dorm Bunny

After being forced to settle for her third choice of colleges a young freshmen soon realizes that not much has changed since high-school. There are still several clicks, popular girls and worst of all... bullies! An older student in particular has been spending months turning her life on campus into a living nightmare. Spreading malicious rumors, encouraging others to insult and mock her and in one instance raiding her dorm room and selling all of her belongings including her school books online for pennies. Although she managed to make some friends they'd all abandoned her after becoming targets themselves and her own room-mate was now moving out stating she didn't want to be involved in the poor freshman's mess. The bully then makes her victim one offer to make all of the harassment stop... Simply agree to be her girlfriend.

Offline Healslut

After spending years becoming one of the top ranked healers in her favorite game, a young woman decides it’s time to retire and focus on her career. However, her partner in game doesn’t agree and decides that the woman would be much happier if she just learned to be a proper HealSlut offline and online. And after discovering her ‘IRL’ information... She decides to pay her a visit.

Wicked Games

A secluded tribe of Amazonians has met their match as a sorceress has declared their island her new home. Many of the tribes strongest warriors set off to eliminate the intruder, but after weeks the amazons numbers only continue to dwindle down until the chieftan realizes that their strength isn't enough and sets off to negotiate the return of her people, instructing her people to flee should she not return. To her surprise and dismay the powerful leader finds the sorceress has been waiting for her arrival having grown bored of the underlings which had quickly broken under her. The woman gladly agrees to return the chieftan's 'sisters' as long as as she agrees to stay behind and become her loyal servant.

Unconditional Surrender

After her forces are wiped out by a far superior force a Queen is forced to accept the terms of surrender from her conquerors. However, the Queen finds the one who will be accepting her surrender is the much younger princess of the invading nation.

Mana Whore - WoW

Jaina Proudmoore is a threat to the Horde and must be eliminated at all costs. A blood elf assassin has been assigned this task, but her mission quickly collapses as she finds herself captured within a magical trap. Jaina considers executing the filth that would dare attack her... but when she unmasks the assassin decides it would be a waste to terminate someone so lithe and beautiful. Instead she feeds the would-be assassin her mana until the elf’s body becomes addicted to it and constantly craves more.

Other Fandoms:
Overwatch
DC
Marvel
RWBY
Naruto

Back
Top Bottom