Decadence and Depravity

Sinshyne

Planetoid
**No longer able to accept any more RPs for a bit, sorry**

I am so excited to meet you, Blue Moon! I have spent the first few days I have been part of this community reading your RPs, your RP requests threads, and in general sticking my nose into everything but remaining a silent observer.

Can I just say I love you all? Seriously, you all seem like amazing people and I consider it an honor to write alongside you all - and hopefully WITH some of you!

This little thread of mine is going to be in a state of fluctuation for awhile, so please be patient with me as I meddle with it. For now it will be fairly basic but I hope to make it pretty and easier to read with time.

Writing Style/Schedule: I prefer to write in discord or forums, in third person in past tense. I can generally promise 1-3 responses a week averaging 3-5 paragraphs, or 400-600 words. I am a detailed, literate RPer who enjoys collaborating and adding plot twists and surprises. If it will be more than a week without a response I will let you know what is going on.

I aam more drawn to RPs that are plot focused, not kink focused. “college girl gets a new roommate who likes to tie her up” or “Father/daughter” is kink focused. “ I like suspense, adventure, danger. I like more to the story than just our characters.

On the other hand, once in awhile I like a good short term smut tale so if you have one by all means present it! Hell, I might have one occasionally!

Genres:
Yes:
Modern
Historical
Historical fantasy
Apocalyptic
Urban fantasy.

Probably not:
Sci-fi
Military (at least with my character in the military – I have zero experience to be able to effectively play this)
High fantasy
Canon
Anime

My characters:
My characters vary widely in appearance, temperament, and backgrounds. But they are all have submissive natures (that does NOT mean they are on auto-kneel!) and they all have kind natures (this does NOT mean they will not cuss you to your face). My characters will always be younger than yours, and will always be female and humanoid.

Kinks:

Yes:
Instant, overwhelming attraction that cannot be ignored.
Petting, touching/Being petted, being touched
Teasing, playfulness
Rough sex
Visuals – gifs, photos ncluded in the RP
Sucking cock – dear God yes please
Cock denial – when she wants it so bad she cannot stand it, but he says she was a bad girl and doesn’t deserve it. Especially if he taunts her and fucks another girl, making her watch. Not even allowed to touch herself.
Exhibitionism/voyeurism – huge turnons
Flogging with belts - if flogging is to be done, I like it done with belts. It feels so terribly, deliciously intimate.
Being owned/possessed
Princess – my characters thrive on being cherished and taken care of. And in return, they will treat your character like a king 😊
Rescue – I LOVE being rescued! Rescued from others, rescued from myself, rescued from a hard life. Love it all.
Romance/affection
Humiliation/degradation. Name calling. Passing her around. Forcing her to commit humiliating actions/gestures.
Rimming – I can go a lot farther than rimming, but that is take it or leave it. Rimming I absolutely adore though.
Pain –Hair pulling, flogging, face slapping, ass or pussy spanking, yes please.
Dark Romances – my characters tend to be light. Light when paired with dark makes for interesting times.

Maybe:
Blood– let’s not get too aggressive here. A little blood is fine, but nothing gushing or life threatening. I like blood left behind by whipping, for example.
Non Con – dubious consent is fine. Blackmailing, manipulating is fine. Outright rape….well, let’s discuss it.
Menage a Trois – three is very good company indeed but sometimes difficult to RP under certain circumstances. Perfectly willing to do this if it is right and discussed prior.
Severe pain/blood – for the right plotline you might be able to talk me into this.
Interracial – this is still a maybe for me, but for the right partner and plot I might get into this.

No:
Males giving oral sex to females
Submissive males
Furry
Vore/cannibalism
Snuff
My characters being fat or having body hair
Adultery/cheating without everyone knowing about it. For example, a cuckold situation is fine as long as the cuckold knows about it, even if he doesn't like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom