Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tell me about your favorite.

the boy

Moon
Give me a quick blurb (no more than a paragraph or two) about your favorite plot idea, theme, scene, or character you've ever played. Looking for some inspiration to get my rusty gears turning in my big old head.

Give me a quick blurb (no more than a paragraph or two) about your favorite plot idea, theme, scene, or character you've ever played. Looking for some inspiration to get my rusty gears turning in my big old head.

1. Favorite Plot Idea: This one involves the the daughter of my #2 story below where she meets identical twins who have a lot of fun with her.
2. Theme: That would be a typical female high school teacher and a male playboy high school senior pairing. The RP started in 2018 and a modern SoL 'world' was built around it as the story went. The original RP has long since finished and two sequels formed out of it in later years of the timeline.
3. Scene: My male musician character getting it on with a female musician character in the back of my character's van. It was part slutty, part sexy, part comical.
4. Character: That would be my CIA character... he's a combination of James Bond, John Drake, Archer, and Michael Westin and has a 'black book' journal where he writes about the girls he's slept with.

Possibly my favourite plot idea so far was one that was new to me but probably very cliche to many of you; monster hunter and vampire. I played a monster hunter who hooked up with a vampire, and the two both worked and played together with all the issues such an union could bring. That one was a modern fantasy, and fantasy in general is my favourite theme. I very much enjoy the freedom that the fantastic universe offers to writers. The character that I played there was at least in my top three favourites; a normal, boring guy that got suddenly drawn into the world of fantastical and secretive because of an accidental meeting with a dark force.

Favourite scene is a hard choice, but one of the most memorable took place in a different role play than the one described above. Her character played a bounty hunter and mine was her last catch, an adventurer who got under the skin of a criminal lord. The two were into each other, though, even if their goals were mutually exclusive; they fought, she won, then they fought against a common enemy and, well, all the emotions and adrenaline turned their meeting into a hot, frantic, clothed sex during which both fought for dominance over the other.

A girl having had a crush on a guy since high school. He never realizes it and eventually she marries a gentleman. Since they were friends somewhat, the crush is invited to the wedding on a whim. When he shows up her heart starts to flutter and she questions everything, but the marriage goes on.

Just over a year later, the crush has now been moving around the country and the girl is happily married. He calls her out of the blue, to tell her that he will be in town and if she wanted to have a few drinks to catch up.

That little opening begins a love triangle that shows even when you have an amazing person beside you, when your heart wants a specific thing, you shouldn't try to stop it.

I know, soap opera like.

A girl having had a crush on a guy since high school. He never realizes it and eventually she marries a gentleman. Since they were friends somewhat, the crush is invited to the wedding on a whim. When he shows up her heart starts to flutter and she questions everything, but the marriage goes on.

Just over a year later, the crush has now been moving around the country and the girl is happily married. He calls her out of the blue, to tell her that he will be in town and if she wanted to have a few drinks to catch up.

That little opening begins a love triangle that shows even when you have an amazing person beside you, when your heart wants a specific thing, you shouldn't try to stop it.

I know, soap opera like.

Is it? To me it only shows that you should always follow your heart and not your reasoning.

Fave character...probably my 'daughter' of Lucifer character. Very cliche so didn't get much love but, I always enjoyed writing her because she was very blunt and knew what she wanted.

My favorite plot was such a hit I turned it into a trilogy of novels. In a demon infested hellscape, a paladin sacrifices himself to protect his teen aged acolyte. In stead of losing his life, he loses his soul, and serves the very demons he once fought against. A decade later his acolyte, an accomplished paladin in her own right, confronts him on the battlefield. What followed was an epic tale of healing and redemption and love and loss.

My favorite themes often involve redemption and healing, but 'revenge or justice' is also big theme I enjoy exploring.

My favorite character is probably my Star Wars OC who's migrated into some of my other rps, Kaydia. She's nuanced and complicated and I had so much fun exploring her identity and her struggles for peace and happiness. She was such a dynamic character, with great banter with her lover. Plus, what can I say, curvy redheads are hot as hell.

This is a cool idea; I hope you get inspired.

One of my favs was when I wrote about Super-powered mafia. I love mixing the Supernatural/superpowers/fantasy with reality. So much to write when it comes to someone immortal. That was one of the powers of the Mafia leader, immortality.

Back
Top Bottom