Mx Male Seeking literate and creative tops or Doms for fulfilling story lines (long term, smutty or romance, BL/yaoi, & more)

the boy

Moon
.Me.
Male
Experienced writer
Extremely literate
Third person past tense
Selective in partners
Discord or PMs
Central Time Zone (US)

.You.
Any gender
Minimum literate
Able to contribute to story
Active min 3-4 days a week

.Wants.
Substance preferred in all plots but mix can vary and should still be healthy smut
Long term desired but short term will be considered
FCs are a plus but not required -- real or drawn okay
Strong, masculine (but not macho) characters to play opposite
Copious kinks [
F-List] and creative twists
Descriptive and detailed writing

Plays.
Bottom ONLY for main, but can switch or play tops as additional characters
Younger males skinny to athletic build, short to tall
Intelligent characters because I've a hard time playing 'em stupid
Lean towards 15-21, will play up to 25
Inexperienced preferred but not necessary
I like 'em pretty or androgynous but I am not interested
in playing extreme femboys (save that for humiliation tactics) or traps
If there is a Dom/sub dynamic, sub only for this thread--scratching a particular itch.

Hard Nos.
Not interested in MC against anyone over ~40
No ultra macho hairy beefcakes
No anthros
No scat, vore, inflation
No unrealistic cocks

Plots.

This is the part most heavily under construction and is by NO MEANS a comprehensive list. If you have ideas, CONTACT ME. If you want to take pairings and kinks and turn them into an idea with me, CONTACT ME. Every idea on this list is the barest bone outline and will require discussion to plan out the specifics. Please be prepared with ideas.

.Story Driven.

Transferred (again)
[modern realistic, sci fi or urban fantasy, high school setting, student x student or teacher x student; Possible kinks: Any]
MC has already attended numerous educational institutions since he started high school. He's a highly intelligent, unchallenged student who finds himself bored enough to create trouble in every school he's ever been in. Now, as a last ditch effort he's been transferred to a boarding school where his parents won't have to deal with him. How will he fare?

The Neighbor [modern realistic, high school setting; romance Possible kinks: Uniforms, polyamory, incest, any]
MC lives in a small town, where everyone knows each other (and their business). On top of that, he seems to be the only gay person in a hundred mile radius--not that he's even out of the closet. In a world of prized football teams, debutant balls, country clubs, and toxic masculinity, MC feels like a total outcast and lives a life of lies. The neighborhood is shaken up when a single dad and his son move into a recently vacated home.

The Scholarship [Modern or sci fi, high school setting, teacher x student preferred; Possible kinks: gender bending, cross dressing, costumes, uniforms, any]
MC has always grown up disadvantaged, living in a poor neighborhood with an addict for a mother. Recently, he was accepted to a prestigious school on scholarship. There's only one problem--the scholarship is for females only. It seems like some paperwork got crossed. Not wanting to blow the opportunity, MC decides to masquerade as a female at this school.

End of the World [post apocalyptic, Possible kinks: Non con, any]
MC and YC are attempting to survive in a post apocalyptic world. This one requires a great deal of world building and discussion before beginning.

.Smut.
The Club [Modern; Possible kinks: Ageplay, abuse, gangbang, public sex, non-con, drugs, clothed sex, crossdressing, sex toys, kidnapping/human trafficking, sexual exhaustion, any]
YC has started a new business venture in an effort to live the good life: a high end nightclub for the rich. On the outside and in the front of the house, it appears like a classy place for any hardworking businessman to have a few drinks after a long day. However, there's a better way to unwind if one pays for a private room and staff. MCs find themselves working in the backrooms, whether by necessity or choice or force, endlessly serving a revolving door of customers. Note: I am willing to play male, female, and trans for this.

Boys' School
[Modern, fantasy, or sci-fi. Possible kinks: Ageplay, public sex, multiple partners, non-con, abuse, competition, uniforms, clothed sex, pet play, BDSM, Master/slave, any]
YC is part of an all boys school, as either a teacher or senior student, and a brand new crop of freshman have arrived. As is tradition, it is a free-for-all to race to educate these boys on the ways of the school. Being the first to fuck one of them puts them in your service. The more you collect, the greater your prestige and ranking in the school.

Road to Anywhere [Modern roadtrip adventure; Possible kinks: Ageplay, BDSM, romance, affection, public sex, kidnapping, captivity, non-con, any]
MC has been kicked out by his parents after coming out as gay, and finds himself without a home. He heads out to the road and starts trying to hitchhike his way to somewhere better, when he runs into YC who is currently on the road (whether for a roadtrip, or some kind of work that causes a lot of travel). Does YC have nefarious or romantic plans for mine?

Oh, Brother! [Modern, brother x brother; incest; Possible kinks: Ageplay, any]
MC is tired of being the only virgin he knows. He signs up for a local hookup app and finds an older man temporarily in town who is looking for someone to relieve him for the evening. After losing his virginity to a complete stranger, MC expects to never see him again. Imagine his surprise when the next day, he shows up at his front door, claiming to be the son his parents gave up for adoption when they were in high school.

Organic Magic [Fantasy; Possible kinks: magic, ageplay, excessive cum, sexual exhaustion, Master/pet, physical restraints, blood play, violence, apparatuses, abuse, non-con, any]
YC is a rather infamous mage with a penchant for forbidden magics. He harnesses the energy exerted during sex, collecting semen and blood to use in his rituals. MC happens upon him one day and finds himself trapped in YC's tower, used without restraint to help empower the mage's twisted magics.
.Pairings.

Teacher x Student
Older brother x Younger brother
Older cousin x Younger cousin
Father x Son
Boss x Employee
Stranger x Stranger
Kidnapper x Victim

This is not an exclusive list. Please contact me for plotting.

Last edited:
Tired of wannabe Doms. Come out, come out, wherever you are, true Alpha tops.

Need some good Doms/tops for some kink writing OR a super sweet BL storyline. My characters need to get railed or loved or both!

Back
Top Bottom