Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Complete and Utter Humiliation of Alex Summers (NSFW)

UseAlex

Supernova
Chapter 1: A Chance To Relax

'A chance to relax'. That is what my lab supervisor had said I needed. I had apparently been spending too long in the lab, and it was affected my work. 'Why don't you check out that music festival at the beach? An annual festival that big choosing to come to our tiny town is a once in a lifetime opportunity! You'll regret it if you don't go.' And so that is how I ended up here, standing in front of the mirror wearing my old bikini, trying desperately to decide if it was too revealing. With the exception of the bust, it still fit fine, even though I hadn't worn it since high school. However, my boobs were much, much bigger than they were back then. I guess I was a late bloomer. I consider wearing a coat over it... but somehow I expect I'd turn more heads by wearing a coat to the beach than this bikini. I'm supposed to be relaxing, but I'm overthinking things as always. It was hard for me to let loose, but I forced myself to not think about it this time. The bikini is fine. There's going to be thousands of girls there; I'll blend right into the crowd.

As I walked down the sidewalk to the beach, I could already hear the music in the air. I was fiddling with a little magnetic disk I took from the lab, about the size of a quarter. I liked the way it sticks to my ring, and it takes all my strength to pry it off, just to let the two pieces of metal to slide back together. My co-worker had told me not to play with it, saying that the magnet was strong enough that it could hurt me. I had simply rolled my eyes at that. Then he said that the adhesive on the back of the magnet could react with human sweat and become permanently stuck, needing a hospital visit to get it off. Again, I rolled my eyes as there was a protective sheet over the adhesive I had no intention of peeling off. I liked fiddling with the thing, so sue me. My mind was pulled away from these thoughts as my bare feet finally sunk into the sand. It felt good. Why was I being so stubborn about this? This could actually be fun!

I started by walking the length of the beach, just taking in the sights. The festival was dominated by an enormous screen up on a mount at the back, cutting back and forth between different cameras throughout the festival. At that moment, a camera operator somewhere was filming two girls facing away and bouncing up and down as they giggled, their round butts jiggling lewdly. There was an announcer too, commenting on what was being shown.
"Eeeeehhhh! Look what we have here, folks! A couple of beach flowers happy to show off their stuff! Look at those booties bouncin'!"

Eugh, what a couple of sluts. I would never do something like that. In fact, no one had ever seen me naked before. I figured I'd probably be a virgin until my wedding night, as that felt more special, but it wasn't exactly like I've had the opportunity to lose it. The screen changed to a music video for the song that was just starting, which was a relief. There were more than a few people dancing on the sand, and more people than I expected enjoying the water too. Up from the waterline a bit, there was a barrier that you could not cross unless you used one of the special booths to vacuum the sand off of your body. I guess they were worried about sand getting into the musical equipment. So the festival was split between the beach party near the water and the stage and various DJ stands away from the water.

I decided to stay on the beach side of things. That was more my scene. It was fun at first, putting my feet in the water and listening to the different bands. But I noticed a creep staring at me as I was bobbing up and down to one of the songs. I was suddenly very self-conscious of my large breasts. How long was I accidentally bouncing them up and down and giving him a show?! But even after I left, my mind was stuck on it. It seemed like I was so aware of every glance at my cleavage, every wandering eye. Ahhh! I couldn't take it! I practically ran straight into the water to get away from them! Immediately, I felt better. Down to my neck is the salty water, no one would be able to see anything. And it was so refreshing too! I should have gone for a swim immediately. I could feel my stress melting away. My co-workers were right... I needed a chance to relax!

Chapter 2: Just a Few Unfortunate Coincidences

I spent nearly an hour swimming around in the ocean. If it weren't for the music bathing the beach in music, I almost could have forgotten there was a music festival happening. Although, to be honest, the combination of soothing water and bumping dance music was great! But eventually I decided to wade back up to the shore and go home. It was fun, but I was starting to get tired. As I made my way up onto the sand, I heard the announcer say through the speakers, "OOooh! Looks like one girl is having an especially good time!"

I glanced up at the screen and saw a girl standing there completely topless. Her enormous breasts were out for the whole festival to enjoy. No... Those boobs were mine! I realized with horror that I was the one displayed up on the screen completely topless. My eyes shot down and I saw that my bikini top was gone! It must have come untied in the water! My arm shot around my bust so fast I accidentally slapped myself. As the stinging in my side made me wince, I spun around and scanned the water for my top. It was nowhere to be seen. I don't even know how long ago it came off, so spotting it was hopeless! With any chance of getting dressed properly gone, I next searched for anything to cover myself up with. An abandoned towel, a festival flier, anything! All I saw were the pervy stares of dozens and dozens of people, men and women alike! Then my eyes fell on a patch of greenery. It would have to do. I dove into it, the branches of the bush scraping and scratching my skin. From inside, I felt mostly concealed, and I could spy my surroundings for a way out of this horrible situation! Little by little, people turned their attention elsewhere.

The first thing that occurred to me were the vacuum booths. They were small tents about the size of a shower stall, with a vacuum system inside. There were a lot of them, so I could get into one quickly from just about anywhere. That would be my emergency solution. If I ever found myself in need of cover immediately, I could dash into one. But there was only one way in or out of each booth, so I would be trapped once I was inside. Unfortunately, it was looking like my only way out was to bite the bullet and make the long walk of shame to the exit with my arms crossed across my chest. But there were so many people walking around with cameras feeding footage to the big screen. I had to avoid them at all costs; I was NOT going back up on that screen!

I watched the camera operators like they were moving landmines. I needed to wait until there was a clear path through without any of them nearby. Finally, I saw my chance! One... Two... Three! I jumped out of the bush, ready to start running immediately, but the sound of tearing fabric filled the air and sent horrified tingles down my spine. My bikini bottom had gotten snagged inside the bush, and torn clean off when I jumped out! I was standing there, completely shocked, naked as the day I was born. My clean shaven pussy glistened in the sunshine... my tight, plump ass was even more exposed than those girls happily bouncing their butts for the crowd! I stood there, too shocked to move, as I saw phones starting to come out and snap pictures and videos of me. Noooo! Panicking, I sprinted straight for the nearest vacuum booth! I didn't care about anything else, I needed to be inside it right this very second!

Ultimately, it was my panicking that made things worse. Sprinting straight at the booth, I couldn't slow down when I reached it, and I tumbled forward through its open fabric flaps. I heard another tearing of fabric over the whirring of the vacuum turning on, and when the world stopped spinning, I realized I was lying on my back on a bench in the booth, with my knees folded up against my stomach. I realized, again horrified, that my butt had torn a hole in the booth and was now sticking out the other side. Then, my worst fears were realized as I heard the announcer again.
"That's a nice surprise! Guess that girl wasn't satisfied just showing off her tits! With a pussy like that, I don't blame her! Come on folks, let's show her our appreciation!"
This was followed by an audible cheer. From my position, I could see a screen out of the still-open booth flaps, and my pussy and ass were displayed right up there on the big screen. Oh god, how many people were seeing my intimate parts right now?! A thousand?! Two thousand?! The thoughts were horrible, but it made me tingle with arousal, which only made me more embarrassed. I was getting wet from this?! I saw the screen change, and I felt relief for a fraction of a second, until I realized it changed to a different angle of me. And then it changed to a third. There must have been several cameras all filming, revealing every inch of my ass, while the festival goers just loved every second.

I started to struggle, trying to wriggle my way out of the hole, but something stopped me. The vacuum hoses in the booth had fallen on me. In the tumble, I had switched them on to max power, and the two hoses fell onto my breasts, sucking on my skin hard. I grabbed them, trying to pull them off me, but all I managed to do was slide them along my plump skin. One of the hoses slid onto my nipple, and the hose attached to it, being the perfect size to suck it up. I let up a groan that was supposed to sound frustrated, but it just sounded aroused. I realized how turned on I was, completely surprising me. My nipples were so sensitive, but I had never rubbed them before. I had never even masturbated before! Soon the other hose found its way to my other nipple, doubling the pleasure I was feeling. "H-h-help m-me!" I called out to the people nearby, but they were just smiling and laughing and taking pictures. No matter how hard I pulled, I could not get the vacuum tubes off my nipples, and trying to pull them off just stimulated my boobs more! I felt a tremble go through my lower body, the pleasure making my smooth pussy quiver. No. Please no. I don't want my first ever orgasm to be like this! I stare up at the screen, mentally begging it to switch to something else, as I fight the sensation to cum. My boobs are on fire, the sucking on my nipples making me feel so good involuntarily. I shake my head as the last of my strength goes out, and I fall into an involuntary orgasm from breast stimulation alone. The screen clearly displays my pussy convulsing, and a spritz of cum shooting up into the air and then splattering down onto my hips, crotch, and butt, followed by a second, third, fourth, and fifth equally powerful and messy squirts. When I cum, I feel something happening to my chest as well. It feels so weird, but I start lactating too, the vacuums sucking the milk right out of me! I just want to die!

Chapter 3: From Bad to Worse

So there I was... Lying on my back, completely naked at the beach. I just had my very first orgasm, with thousands of people watching. I could still feel my pussy throbbing, still glowing with pleasure. Two vacuum tubes were still sucking milk out of my boobs, even though I had never lactated before in my life. I covered my eyes, taking a moment to wonder if this was really happening, or if it was some bizarre nightmare. I uncovered my eyes, and I was in the same place. This was real.

I was starting to regain both my strength and my composure after my unwanted climax. I now saw the lever to turn off the vacuum within my reach. Shutting the device off, I pulled the tubes off my nipples and cursed my past self for panicking. I could have avoided so much of this humiliation if I had just kept my calm. I was not going to make that mistake again. Next, I needed to get unstuck. I tried again to wriggle out of the hole, but I couldn't gain any leverage with my knees folded up against my chest. So instead I unfolded my legs, tearing through the fabric more, and put my feet on the ground for the first time since my predicament began. I was practically destroying the small tent, but I didn't care anymore. I slipped my way out of the hole and stood up, now completely outside it, taking a moment to despair at the milk still leaking out of my boobs. I tried to pinch my nipples, anything to stop the flow, but it sent a jolt of pleasure through my body, which only made me lactate more. I pouted, whining about my own body's natural reaction.
"I've never been pregnant before... why am I leaking?!"

While looking down, I also noticed my magnet stuck to my pubic mound. When I took that tumble, I must have accidentally slapped it onto my skin. If my co-worker's warning was true, I would have to go to the hospital to have it removed, but given what was happening to me right now, I hardly even cared. My top priority was to get out of the public eye. Blushing hard, I took a step and... I felt my foot tugged roughly upward. By coincidence I had been standing with my left foot on the string that was keeping the tent up. As I moved, the damaged tent came down, pulling the rope upward, getting caught around my ankle in the process. I stumbled as my leg is lifted higher and higher and higher, until my foot was above my head and I was doing the splits vertically! Nooo! The cameras were still pointed at me, and now I was practically showing my pussy off to them! I shot my hand up to my ankle, trying desperate to get my foot loose, but the string was so tightly wrapped around me. More than anything, I needed to get my foot loose! I clawed at the string, getting just tiny bit of slack, which I pushed my hand into. Standing on just one leg, I was off-balance, and being post-orgasm made me weak, and soon my left hand was all tangled up in the knot too.

I couldn't get myself free, so I did the next best thing... I covered my pussy with my only remaining free hand.
"Stop filming me! Please!"
"Are you kidding?! This footage is amazing!"
I pouted as they refused to stop, but something was wrong... I let up a moan before I knew what was happening. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. The magnet on my pubic mound! It had attracted the ring on my middle finger and pulled my finger right into my pussy. I felt my finger pressed hard into my G-spot, right on the inside closest to where the magnet was stuck. My eyes went wide as I realized the reality of my situation. I was doing the splits vertically, involuntarily fingering myself on camera. I pull with all my strength, trying to pull my finger out of my now-sopping cunt, but in my deeply aroused state, I simply wasn't strong enough to overcome the magnet. Worse, the pulling was making my finger rub my G-spot, and it was turning me on so much! Please no, I can't bear to have another orgasm out here in public! With my middle finger jammed deep inside me, my pointer and ring fingers spread my pussy lips apart, rather than covering my womanhood.

I glanced up at the giant screen, seeing it focused on my pussy, my pink insides clearly visible and my trembling finger masturbating myself for all to see. Up at the top of the frame, my boobs were still visible, white lines of milk flowing freely out of my erect nipples. And just below my dripping pussy, the round of my ass was in frame, my puckered asshole revealed as well. It was all too much. The lactation, the exposure, the humiliation more intense than I ever thought possible, watching myself be pleasured, my spread pussy, and my finger pressing on the most sensitive spot on my body. I tensed up, trying to stop the inevitable, but failed miserably. I fell so helplessly into another orgasm, my pussy lips convulsing as I squirted hard. I couldn't keep my hand still in the pleasure, rubbing myself harder on accident and just making the climax bigger, as my milk shot out in two strong sprays. Again, I could hear the cheer from the crowd. They were loving it. But I lowered my face, my cheeks bright red. Why did this happen to me?!

Chapter 4: A New Kind of Defilement

I was learning so many things about my body at the same time as thousands of other people. For one, I was apparently multi-orgasmic. I had just climaxed twice in quick succession, and with my finger still jammed deep inside my trembling, quivering pussy, it felt like I was on my way to a third orgasm. Also, I learned that I was a squirter. I never would have expected that... There was a puddle of my cum on the ground beneath my one free leg, and more lines of cum tracing down my leg than I could count, mixing with the milk that was leaking down from my boobs. That was another one. My seemingly incredible ability to lactate. My body was just waiting for something to open the floodgates and then nothing could stop my milk. I stayed like that for a long time, one leg up above my head, one hand tied to my raised ankle and the other fingering myself involuntarily. I heard three different songs play, my naked body simply becoming a decoration for the festival goers to enjoy. I tried to stay as still as I could, for fear of making myself climax again.

While I was stuck there, I scanned the environment, looking for my escape route when I finally got free. I was not too far away from the women's changing room. If I could just get in there, I would be safe. I didn't want to be naked even in front of other women, but at least I would be in a place where it was acceptable to be naked, and I could no-doubt find a friendly girl to lend me a spare bathing suit, or at least a towel. The only problem was that I would have to walk past the main walkway that led toward the stage. That was one of the highest concentrations of people at the festival... Navigating that crowd would not be fun. But wait! That's when I spotted a tent that been set up closer to provide additional room for women to change! It was so much closer to me! Perfect!

I felt a surge of energy wash over me. Hope of a way out made me more motivated to fix this predicament. The longer I stood around feeling sorry for myself, the more people got to see my nakedness. I pulled my hand as hard as I could, trying to break it free from the magnet's attraction. In my post-orgasm and highly aroused state, I was much weaker than I normally was. Soon I had to stop, but I was not giving up. I tried again, pulling even harder, groaning with exertion. It took every ounce of strength I had, but I felt my hand coming free. I was so happy! My hand shot up to my ankle, pulling and tugging on the rope. Soon my ankle came loose and I could lower my leg again. I had always been naturally flexible, but I was glad that I didn't have to do the splits any longer. The final thing I needed was to untangle my wrist from the knot! I was so, so close! Finally I managed to get the whole knot down from the pole. Even if my hand was still stuck in the middle of it, I didn't care, because I was free! Or at least that's what I thought. It turns out that the end of the rope was still attached to the pole... I started to run, still fiddling with the knot, until I reached the end of the rope and got jerked back, falling on my butt. I tried to move my hands to stagger back to my feet, but they didn't move... The force on the rope had tightened the knot, tying it tight around both my wrists now, locking them behind my back. I was starting to panic again! It was hard to stand up without my arms, and I'm sure my boobs were jiggling and bouncing and putting on a great show for the onlookers, but soon I was on my feet again. I tugged on the rope, pulling it loose of the pole, and I was off again. I needed the safety of the changing tent! I ducked under the tent flap, finally feeling relief wash over me!

This... this was the men's changing room! My eyes darted around the space, seeing naked men all around me. For the first time in my whole life, I saw a real penis, making me blush hard. And I was naked too! All eyes fell on me, my arms behind my back so I couldn't cover myself. More embarrassed than ever before, I tried to back out of the tent, but a man was pushing his way in, making me stumble backwards. My feet got caught on each other and I fell, letting out a scream that was soon muffled. Something was wrong... but it took me a full five seconds to realize what had happened. As I was falling, mouth open, I fell right at a man sitting on a bench... naked. And by pure coincidence, his cock has plunged perfectly into my open mouth. It was... it was huge! I didn't have room for the thing inside my mouth! My shock and disorientation saw the precious few seconds where I could pull my head back slip away from me. Right as I tried to lift my head, I felt his hands on the back of my head, resting on my long red hair. He was holding me in place, obviously mistaking my accidental penetration as a willing blowjob!

I pushed as hard as I could, but I had no leverage. Even if I did, he was so much stronger than me. I could feel his strong arms holding my head in place on his dick... Somehow, his strength was turning me on more, even if it was involuntarily. But somehow... somehow the worst part was that I didn't even get a good look at him before his penis ended up inside me. This was the first time I had ever touched one. I wanted it to be special on my wedding night, but this was so un-special, I didn't even know what the man looked like. He was even more unknown to me than a perfect stranger.

I felt my head starting to lift. I had to push harder! But then-! My mouth slammed downward, the cock thrusting into my mouth hard! I wasn't actually making any progress, he was just lifting my head (or allowing me to lift my head, really) and then pushing it back down. This repeated again and again. I had to keep pushing, hoping one time I would lift it up far enough to get it out. That would let me cry out for this rape to stop! But that never happened. With my hands tied behind my back, down on my knees, my pussy and tits dripping, and the taste of cock burned into my mind, I was totally powerless. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see two more cocks nearby, being stroked by their owners and pointed right at me. No. They could not be allowed to cum on me! I thought I knew what was coming. but I was not expecting the men to spin me around so I was facing away from the man I was performing an involuntary blowjob on. All of a sudden, his balls were on my face, his cock down my throat. The reason they spun me around was immediately clear, as a second man bent down and plopped his cock between my huge breasts. He wanted a tit-fuck and he was going to take it. He grabbed my boobs, squeezing them lustfully as an added humiliation and began to thrust through my soft, plump cleavage. I wanted to cry! I never thought even my future husband would do this to me, let alone a complete stranger. Tears formed in my eyes, his fingers pinching my nipples as he fucked my boobs. And then it all burst at once. The taste of cum shot into my mind as the cumshot was forced down my throat and into my mouth. He pulled out in the middle of his orgasm, spraying the last of his cum on my face. At the same time, the others all came together, spraying their seed onto my face, hair, chest, and stomach. The man still enjoying a tit-fuck squeezed my boobs so hard as he came, I felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through me, and then he let me go. I couldn't say a thing. I just stood up and ran out of the tent, out into the open and past all the cameras, filming me with cum all over me and sending the images up to the big screen...

Last edited:
Chapter 5: The Grand Finale

"Come on! Come on! There has to be an emergency exit somewhere around here!"
I slowly tip toed backstage, hoping not to attract any attention to myself. There was not a soul in sight, which is why I chose to hide back here, but I could hear people moving about nearby, perhaps around the very next corner. With my hands still tied behind my back, I would not be able to cover my naked body if I encountered someone. And the music playing was so loud back here, I might not hear someone until they are very close. I was hoping, wishing, and dreaming for a backdoor that would lead to the backside of the festival, behind the area where people are meant to be, away from lustful gazes, where I could run home without being seen. I still had cum on my face and chest. I tried to shake it off, but it was too thick and sticky. The scent of it filled my nostrils at all times. Disgusting.

My eyes fell on a door labeled "Costume Closet". My heart fluttered at the thought of being clothed again. I tried pushing on the door with my shoulder. It didn't budge. I pulled back and shoved on it harder, but it was no good. I jumped in surprise when a woman opened the door. She looked me up and down, my cheeks starting to get hot, and then asked "Can I help you?" I could barely hear her over the music, and I had to yell when I answered.

"Please! I need something to wear!"
"What?!" She cupped her ear, trying to hear me.
"Give me something to wear!
She held up one finger, telling me to wait while someone spoke to her through her ear piece. She couldn't hear me AND she was distracted?! I yelled at her again, getting mad.
"Hey! Today has been the most humiliating day of my life! I demand that you give me something to cover myself!"
I couldn't tell if she was getting the message or not, but she disappeared into the closet and came back with a leather collar with a leash attached to it. "This is the only thing I can spare!"
"Are you kidding me?! That wouldn't cover me at all! And it would be even more humiliating! I would never let anyone put that on me!"
She had been distracted again by the voice in her ear, and had only heard the very end of what I said: 'Put that on me!'

With a shrug, she leaned forward and slid the collar behind my neck, pulling the strap tight before I had a chance to react. "Hey! Take that off!" But once again, her job demanded her attention. She disappeared into the costume closet, closing the door behind her. I was about to start banging on the door, when my eyes fell on the emergency exit just beyond the left side of backstage! Forget this, I need to get out of here! To get to the exit, I had to navigate my way past various props and set dressings waiting to go out onto the huge stage nearby, but it was easy to slink between them. Once I was past, I broke into a run, eager to finally be free! I noticed the music finally stopped, and I rolled my eyes. That would have made it way easier to talk to that girl, but it didn't matter now. I was so happy! But then something yanked me backwards, once again knocking me off my feet. For a moment I thought someone had grabbed the leash that was trailing behind me, but then I realized that the end of it had gotten snagged on one of the props. I staggered back to my feet, something which was difficult with no hands, but I was getting better at after having to do it a few times. I took a closer look at where the leash had gotten stuck. It looked like the prop was on a track of some kind, and it was stuck right where the prop fitted onto the track. Using my feet, I tried pushing down on it and pulling on the leash with my toes. However, before I had hardly any time to work at the snag, the prop started moving along the track, making me jump in surprise!

My eyes followed the track, realizing it led right onto the stage. They were changing the set dressings on stage as a new band came out to play, and the props were all on tracks to change automatically. The slack in the leash was starting to run out, as the prop slid away from me on the track. I pulled back, tugging on the leash hoping to get it free. That was when I felt just how strong the motor was that was pulling it along. There was no way I could resist it. "Someone hel-!" I started to yell for help, but at that exact moment, the next band started to play, completely overpowering my tiny voice. No one would be able to hear me! I braced my feet on the wooden floor at the last of the slack disappeared. Once the leash was taut, I started to slide forward across the floor. "No! I was at the exit! You can't do this to me!" I don't know who 'you' was. I was begging the universe itself at this point not to humiliate me further. I tugged and pulled against the leash, struggling fruitlessly. Soon I was right at the edge of the stage and I closed my eyes, not wanting to see all the eyes about to see my naked body.

I slid right out onto the stage, pulled by the neck, in front of every single person at the festival. There was still cum on my face and boobs and it glimmered in the stage lights as they shone down on me. I was pulled all the way across the stage, but I didn't have it in me to open my eyes and face the crowd. This proved to be a mistake, as I was pulled into an amp and fell forward onto it. I finally opened my eyes and looked behind me. Bent over the amp, I now had my ass presented to the audience. And every. Single. Person. Was staring at me. Not a single person was even looking at the band. I looked at them, and it didn't seem like they minded, as even they were eyeing my pussy and ass. I felt another tug and looked at the leash with horror. It had reached the end of the track, but now it was winding around a motor, tugging my head further down and down. I gave it one more worthless pull, and then my cheek was pulled down flat against the stage, my ass raised on the amp and clearly visible by everyone at the festival. The amp was blasting a super bassy beat, the vibrations hitting my pussy right above it. I could feel the vibrations reverberating through my whole crotch and it was serious making me drip with arousal. I tried fighting it with everything I had, but it was just too stimulating. I couldn't stand the thought of cumming in this situation, but I was well on my way there!

I tried to close my legs, now that I was no longer moving, but there was something between them! I couldn't quite see, but I soon realized that it was the lead singer. Caught up in the moment of my exposure, he was standing behind me. A moment later, and a chill went down my spine. I felt him run his cock up and down my slit. "NO! Don't! I'm a virgin!" But I couldn't even hear myself over the deafening music. Even if they could hear me, would they believe a virgin could end up in this situation unwillingly? Without even stopping the song he was singing, he plunged himself deep into me. I was so wet at this point, he easily slid right in. My mouth hung open at the feeling. I never thought I could feel THIS full! My pussy quivered and trembled around him, the pleasure being indescribable. I thought my first time would be painful, but I felt nothing but pleasure filling my lower body. I could just make out the big screen on the back of the stage, and it was showing me and the singer having sex. He had his legs apart, forcing my legs to remain open, so you could see the uncensored penetration between his legs. Then he started to thrust in time to the music and the pleasure got so much more intense. "I don't want to feel this! Stop!" The song got more intense, the amp still sending bassy tones right into my clit. Soon my protests were turning into involuntary moans and girly squeals. Using his free hand, he spanked my ass presented to him, and that was all I could take. Blushing hard that a spank was what sent me over the edge, I felt my pussy start to convulse in a climax, spasming around his raw shaft, my pussy begging him to cum into me. I wanted to bury my face in the ground to hide, but I couldn't even do that since my cheek was held flush against the floor. Still he thrusted into me, pushing through the orgasm and working toward another. I cursed my body for being multi-orgasmic. In a brief moment of clarity, I realized the singer was changing the words of the song to sing about me, or more accurately, sing about how good my pussy felt to fuck. I could barely focus on the words as I unwillingly drifted through the heights of pleasure, but I heard him singing such repulsive things about me.

The finale of the song was approaching, and he thrusted so hard into me I thought my pussy was going to break! With one final thrust to coincide with the final, loud note, the two of us came together, my pussy now successfully milking his cock and making him cum deeply into me. I screamed in relative silence by the crescendo, feeling the warmth spread through my insides, as disgusting semen filled my most precious place. My virginity was gone, my unprotected, fertile pussy defiled, and my dignity was beyond shattered. When I felt him pull out, I realized I was free to move, pushing on the ground with my toes to try and get my ass off the amp. With my head still stuck on the ground, all I succeeded in doing was flip myself around, my lower body now above me and resting against the back wall of the stage, as if I was in the pile-driver sex position. I now had a clear view of my pussy, seeing the cum oozing out of it messily. I opened my mouth to scream for someone to help me get free, now that the music stopped, but at that exact moment, a huge glob of cum dripped out of my pussy and fell right into my mouth. I recognized the taste from the changing room, but it now had the distinct flavor of my own pussy. I shouldn't be tasting this! I shouldn't ever know what my own pussy tastes like! Caught by surprise by the cum in my mouth, I simply swallowed it and resolved to keep my mouth closed. It wasn't worth another mouthful of cum. So I remained there on stage for the rest of the band's performance, cum dribbling out of my womanhood onto my face and chest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom