Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A High-School Bully! (Possible Haram Creation!) (A Non-Consensual/Dub-Con School Roleplay!) [Updated 7/30/2021!]

Manshark

Super-Earth
My idea is pretty simple and basic, but I think could be fun none the less! My character was always way more developed growing up, often looking like I would be 3-4 grades ahead of where I was. Due to being much larger than my peers I quickly learned I could pretty much get whatever I wanted at a young age from anyone of my peers by bullying them. As I finally got into high school, not only did I out power most if not all of my peers, but I was able to bully a lot of the staff members too, and with age comes a LOT of hormones to make my bullying a lot worse than just picking on kids for their lunch money.

The roles for you to play would be pretty open within a school setting! I'd even be open to the idea of possibly creating a haram within the school, maybe starting with someone within a position of power to help me recruit and train other girls/staff members within the school! If you have any other ideas that may go along with this idea feel free to let me know!

I am excited to hear from everyone! Message me if you're interested and we can work out the details!

My F-LIST (Not all of need to be included!)

A little about me!

I Live in the Eastern Time zone!

I typically write and enjoy receiving 2-4 paragraphs per response (3-4 sentences each!) obviously more or less depending on the situation!

I can only write in first person unfortunately! I've tried third in the past and I often subconsciously revert mid way through most times! If you're not comfortable with first person, we can always try a combination of me writing in first and you in third!

Last edited:
Looking once again! Also wanting to add a fantasy element if possible that includes Tentacles and Bimbofication! Message me for more details!

Open once again! Also looking to include the tentacle and Bimbofication from here!

Back
Top Bottom