Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for a Dirty Talking Dom

xVictoriax

Meteorite
Hey, thanks for clicking on this thread! šŸ™ˆ

---

I'm still fairly new to this site, but not to roleplaying. I used to RP on and off but have taken quite a long break from it since life got in the way (as it tends to). Iā€™ll keep things short and sweet so we can introduce ourselves and get into it!

Iā€™m a straight female in my 20ā€™s looking for a male partner. I like being submissive, though I can often have a feisty side, depending on my mood. I love it when a guy is in control and calls me dirty names, and I enjoy reading and writing smut with a good amount of dialogue worked in!

• Only accepting FxM and looking to play with RL males
  • Dirty talking, verbal degrading, fingering, spanking, slapping, choking, teasing, Dub-con (particularly with anal punishments or random objects) (to list a few)
  • 90/10 smut ratio (Iā€™m really just here because Iā€™m horny letā€™s be real)
  • Playing characters in their 20s
  • Using faceclaims and images to enhance the story
  • ā€œRealā€ modern scenarios (limited historical/fantasy-type RP)
  • I enjoy OOC chat to get to know my partner, discuss turn-ons & potential plot points, feedback on the responses (I love to improve on my writing and know when I've hit an idea on the nose) and sometimes to just add a more relaxed vibe the conversations
Not into:
  • Scat, urine, gore, gunplay, horror, mutilation, dark stuff, legit abuse or pain slut scenarios. Hard nope.
  • Playing femdom or older characters
  • Really old male characters (even in daddy plays, I like to keep it 25 years older, max)
  • Not big into the whole "Master" title (it just sounds a little too grand ... like Master of the Universe, kind of takes me out of it, but I could get into "Sir")
  • I will not play non-human
  • Bad grammar & one-liners
  • Intensive RPers who treat this like itā€™s their day job. Unfortunately ya girlā€™s still got a life (and an actual demanding job)!
Please see my full f-list here.

Admin stuff:
  • I like to keep my RPs to private messages on this site, and will not use discord/skype/email/other platforms
  • I like playing in first person for the most part and find it the most natural, but have no issues switching to third person based on partner preference
  • My default faceclaim is always going to be Barbara Palvin because I think sheā€™s absolutely gorgeous and just exudes sex and class at the same time. However, I am open to suggestions if brunettes arenā€™t your thing!
  • Before you PM me, please take a look at my F-List and indicate anything you particularly liked/disliked from it!
  • I might be a little rusty to start, but I like to create sizeable responses (3-7 paragraphs) at a time. That being said, I still work a full-time job and Iā€™m looking for a partner who wonā€™t mind some delay in between responses, if that means quality over quantity! If I donā€™t respond right away, please donā€™t take offence! I'm finding that my responses keep getting longer and longer as story progresses as I enjoy writing and find it very difficult to half-ass something. So trust that I will respond when I can, and will let you know OOC if there is something going on in my life that is preventing me from responding in a timely manner.
Current Interests:

Here are a list of current pairings Iā€™m interested in (and I know everyone is going ā€œoh god not this againā€ because I know some of these are overdone and clichĆ©), but Iā€™m always open to suggestions and a discussion before we get into it if you want to suggest a different spin to it!
  • Any Daddy related roleplays
  • Teacher/Student
  • Cop/Shoplifter
  • Stranger scenarios
  • Ex-boyfriend/Girlfriend
  • Always had a fantasy of being taken in crowded public transit
  • Any scenario where the punishment is some dub-con anal šŸ™Š
  • Would also love to experiment with a MMF threesome or gangbang
1618085224327.png
(Tell me she's not perfect!!!)

Attachments

• 1618085084255.png