Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bull or Bare: The Cast

Idlewyld

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello Lovelies!

This is the character roster for Bull or Bare. You can place a draft here and then edit your characters as need be, but discussion about characters should take place in the OOC thread

Character template (fairly simple considering it's freeform)

Name:

Appearance: (You can link to an image - I prefer drawn)

Personality:

History:

Name: Constance Meadows

Appearance: Here (NSFW)

Personality: Constance, Connie to her friends, is generally bubbly and adventurous. She has a definitive mischievous streak to her. She is a dedicated extrovert, and loves meeting people. Sexually, she is adventurous and aggressive. Connie tends to shy away from deep attachment, always looking for the next adventure.

History: Connie was born in Iowa, but farm life never suited her. She became a stewardess at American Airlines after two years of junior college, and generally loves her job. She has flown all around the world and has seen more things then she could ever have imagined. She lives a largely nomadic lifestyle, generally living in hotel rooms, or with friends and family. She makes a comfortable living though, and has no complaints.

Last edited:
Name: Molly Bloom
Appearance: 170 cm/58 kg (5'7”/128 lbs) Molly Bloom (Faceclaim: Ruby Rose)
Personality: Artistic. Creative. Curious. Reckless.
History: Molly was born in a small town in the South of Sweden as the oldest of a pair of dizygotic twins, (27 minutes older than her brother) to a mother who was obsessed with James Joyce's massive novel Ulysses that she had not only added a second o to her own last name but also decided to name her children Molly and Leo.
She is a student at the University of Lund and has currently taken a year off from her bachelor's exam in art to travel the world after having inherited a moderately large sum of money from her aunt in New York.
Molly identifies as a poly-amorous pansexual non-binary person and is often perceived as something of a tomboy, a word she absolutely abhors.

Last edited:
Name: Lisa Virgil
Appearance: Image (NSFW)
Personality: Lisa has the kind of bone-deep self-assuredness that some people find alluring and others, deeply unsettling. Charming, intelligent, and outgoing, she hardly ever seems surprised and maintains an almost eerie composure.
History: Born in Miami, Lisa enjoyed a fairly ordinary and comfortable middle-class upbringing, apart from the fact that her family were naturists. Raised in the lifestyle, Lisa remains dedicated to it to this day. Possessed of what she considers a strong sense of justice and a desire to repair the ills of the world, she's currently studying social work at CSU in LA. It was on her way home to visit her family for winter break that she's found herself stranded in Dallas, sharing a hotel suite with a group of strangers.

Name: Riley Garrison

Appearance: 5’3” 100lbs

Personality: Shy, anxious, quiet, introverted but wants to be more adventurous and is agreeable to nearly anything.

History: Riley is an Army brat that has lived all over. Depending on where they were living at the time, they were bullied for being non binary and bisexual. They are very smart and were able to graduate at the top of their class. They are about to start school at UCLA and are happy to be starting fresh.

Name : Holly Clemence

Appearance : SFW, mostly

Personality : Tends to draw a gracious image of herself. Adores courtship and has a soft spot for flattery. Likes to think that the world revolves around her. Although she could be quite arrogant herself, hates it when others show signs of uppity. Easily intrigued by smart individuals, but tries not to openly admit it. A picky woman who is difficult to befriend. Maybe hard to impress, but easy to make conversation with as she has an outgoing personality.

History : Having starred in a popular television sitcom at the age of 9, she had been spoiled by fame when she was quite young. Holly pursued an acting career since then. Have been in a few movies, and some shows. Sadly, she failed to become a big name in the industry and her face was forgotten in the long run. Thanks to fruitful investments, the amount she cashed in during her youth was enough for her to live relatively large. She still does small projects, appears in magazines and ads here and there. The gradual fall from a rather short-lived stardom to a C-list actress keeps haunting her still as a depressing fact, but doesn’t prevent her from looking down on others.

In the end of her business related visit, and a rather disappointing meeting later, she was ready to get back home. Only to be stranded at the airport, to her frustration.

I'm usually not fond of drawn image references but I have to say that is damned cute.

Thanks! There are not many good drawings of non-binary characters, but Rukako from Steins; Gate is adorable, no matter what gender you consider them. I also have had a huge crush on Ruby Rose since Orange is the New Black.

Name: Mike Holt

Appearance: appearance nsfw

Personality: Puts up an aura of confident and outgoing, but is really rather shy and unsure of himself.

History: Mike was born in Gary West Virginia, a former coal-mining town that had been slowly dying since the 1970's. He studied hard in school and found a love for drawing as well. Though his parents claim it was a waste of time, it was his art that eventually landed him a full scholarship across the country at UCLA. He graduated at the top of his class, and since had a few minor successes selling his work, though nowhere near the expected fame and fortune. Still, his art keeps him in money and free to pursue other interests now and then.

Last edited:
Name: Janice Hawthorn

Appearance: SFW NSFW

Personality: Outgoing, friendly and experimental. She does still have a bit of small-town naivete around her.

History: Born and raised in Bearcreek, Montana, Janice is a real-life country girl. Working the summers at her parents Cattle ranch, going to a high school in Red lodge, her life seemed pretty set. She'd sing in the church and school choirs and was a decent student. After high school, she went to a local community college, and she was expected to take over her parent's ranch once she married and had a family of her own. But at college, things changed. A whole new world opened for her, and she wanted to explore more of it. So, despite her parents' protests, she packed a bag and headed out to see the whole country.

Hi Everyone,

Idlewyld thought i'd be a decent fit for the roleplay so here's MC.

Name: Alexander Hyde (NSFW)

Appearance:
Scars on my chest, back, and shoulders.

Personality:
Strong, silent, stoic and very observant from having to watch my back in a criminal environment.

History:
I grew up in a bad neighborhood and fought a lot. Authorities like teachers and police hated me for the crowds I was forced to associate with in my past. I'm just released from juvenile hall after being jailed for being in the car after a robbery. Didn't commit the crime but associated with the guys who did.

I'm trying to turn my life around and become a decent member of society again by reaching out to a new group of friends and playing Bull or Bare. I'm a former Ice Hockey Player that was very protective of my teammates. I was raised by a single mother and I have a younger sister.

I aspire to be a firefighter, a vet or something that'll make people happy and not immediately dislike my for his past. I haven't had a long term girlfriend in my life, only passing moments with emotionless women who used me for my body and wanted nothing more from the beast-like man they think I am.

Captain Stuart Mann
Age 31
Appearance Uniform Both SFW
Personality: Cheerful, outgoing, a natural leader.
History: Growing up in a stable yet boring home, Stuart got his pilot license as soon as he was able to escape the mundane-ness. The rest, as they say, is history, as he is now a successful commercial airline pilot. He once was a "woman in every port" kind of guy, but he's trying to move beyond that and become monogamous.

Back
Top Bottom