Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Step Into the Arena

I'm looking for some new RP partners to try out a new type of story I've been wanting to do! :)

This RP would function almost like a game, where you choose a foe to fight against, and you might even win or lose, depending on how well you write and fight.

The Empress Vixin has just opened a sprawling new Arena, and she is looking for heroes and warriors to fight against her champions.

In this RP, you would choose a warrior to fight against, and your goal would be to defeat and humiliate them.
The fights are known to get pretty exciting, and quite sexual....
If you're lucky and skilled enough, you might even be able to finish them for good, thus earning your spot in the Hall of Fame.

Hall of Fame fighters might even get a chance to face off against the Empress Vixin herself.......

Here are the Arena Competitors you can choose from:
(If you are interested in any of them, I have some pictures I can show as well.)

Update: I am currently looking for fighters to go up against Brenna or Kathen!

Shayra the Scorpion: (Score: 0 wins, 1 loss)

Shaya is a skilled, agile fighter. She has blades on her wrists, a lean, tan, body, and, most importantly, a long scorpion tail she uses to paralyze or injure her opponents.
She is known for being somewhat shy and reserved.
Her fighting style is very quick, and she stays low to the ground. She likes to wear her opponents down with a lot of little injuries. When her opponents are paralyzed, she often takes advantage of them.

Brenna the Warrior:
Brenna is a tall, muscular woman who fights with a huge longsword. She wears a long, red cape, and thigh-high, high-heeled boots. She likes to perform for the audience, trash-talking her opponents, and performing dramatic feats to show off.
Brenna is undefeated in the arena, and likes to brag about her accomplishments to anyone who will listen.

Relita the Witch: (Score: 1 win, 0 losses)
Relita is a thin, flirty woman with voluptuous red hair. She wears a leather outfit with tall boots. She doesn't spend very much time in the arena, because she's usually busy studying ancient books and scrolls. When she does show up to fight combatants, it's because she has a few new spells she wants to try out. Relita's spells don't always work, and sometimes even backfire. Still, she's very confident and seductive, always trying to impress the Empress and become the new High Mage.

Kathen the Orc: (Score: 0 wins, 1 loss)
Kathen is a fierce, orc fighter. She has a lean body, and light green skin. She is well-known for being one of the best gladiators in the ring, and wields a dozen weapons very well. Although she uses a sword and an axe well, her favorite weapon is her legendary spear. The spear has three maces attached to it with chain whips, and when she wields it in the ring she is a fearsome foe indeed!
Kathen is a fighter who always tries to fight with honor, and respects people who best her in the arena.

Magra the Medusa: (Locked for now)
Magra is a gorgon, and the Empress's right-hand woman. She is extremely proud, and will only fight the most proven of gladiators, for she never loses. With her snake-hair and her glowing gaze, she has turned thousands of fighters into stone. She has grown bored with the arena, finding it to be too easy for her, and usually will not fight unless someone really piques her interest.

Those are the fighters!
If you have an interest in taking a shot at one of them, pm me. Be sure to include the following information:
Tell me which fighter you want to go up against, and also tell me what kind of character/gladiator you want to use for yc.

Hope to see you all in the arena! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom