Fx Male Super Light or Super Dark

Alora-chan

Banned
Banished
Allllloooooooooooha! Not I'm not Hawaiian, I just think it's a cool word! I could do Ciao instead!

Okay so that quick intro was on the lighter side of things, which brings me to my point: I'm into either lighthearted stuff or dark(hearted?) stuff. Guess I'll give a few examples!

LIGHT
-Slice of life average anime high school setting
-Work environment, like an office or a fast food place
-Household play

Things that should probably be included in these plots are: Ecchi (especially if there's little smut, which I'm okay with), Anime stuff (dunno if you got it but I love anime), Romance? (in the usual will they/won't they sort of thing)

DARK
-Dark fantasy setting with lots of bad things happening
-Modern day, focus on the dark districts of society
-Brutal apocalyptic/zombie scenario

Things that should probably be included in these plots are: Non-con (and not the nice kind, if there exists such a thing), Intense bondage (if we're going dark, let's go pretty dark), Violence (I don't mind getting beat up, especially when I'm fighting back)

^^^

So that's just a quick overview of some ideas and the kinds of kinks and stuff that would go along with them. I'm sure there's plenty of more to discuss. Hm... limits... right now, I'm pretty open about it, I've been meaning to expand my horizons. There are a couple I guess:

-Pee/Poop (too gross, sorry!)
-Nipple and genital piercings (I had a bad personal experience)
-RL pics for characters (whether light or dark, rl pics ruin the moment for me)

^^^
I don't really come up with too many specific ideas/cravings but when I do, I'll post them here!

Robot Girl
Don't have too much concrete with this idea, mainly that either she's partially controlled by several strangers who have gained access to her mainframe or maybe she's a 'remote drone' for a small team of engineers that send her into dangerous areas. Bit of a reference.

For this one, I would really like to explore latex and breath control, potentially immobilization. Basically, the guy in the relationship is a kinky dom and he starts getting the girl into wearing latex for him, particularly a latex hood that doesn't allow her to breathe. He won't take it off until he fiinishes or until she passes out.
^^^
And one last thing, as of right now, I'd only be looking for one or two partners, until I feel I can expand more. I'm primarily looking to play in threads and nothing off-site, sorry!

Last edited:
Okay so since I can finally do stuff now, I'm going to bump this but not in the way that most people bump.

I've gotten A LOT more requests than just the few I was looking for. So for now, I'm all full! Thank you very much for your interest and if I feel like I can take up more partners, I'll bump this again with an update!

Been awhile so will give this a little bump. Maybe I should add something more...

Back
Top Bottom