Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Genshin partner (FxM) (70/30 Story/Smut)

User15

Moon
BA5C070E-A353-4262-AEAA-933F835F972A.jpeg About this prompt-
I've been playing Genshin Impact and absolutely love the character Noelle so I've been wanting to play her. I have loose ideas for plots we can discuss. Just looking for someone familiar with the game and some of its characters who is also looking for more story than smut in an rp. I personally like the idea of Noelle/Itto and if it's something you want to entertain I would be forever grateful, though I'm open to any ships!
Open to RP on Discord server or elsewhere playing as or with any and all Genshin characters and OCs
Please feel free to chat with me about anything or correct me if I'm mistaken anywhere, anytime!

NOELLE
Character Info
Name: Noelle
Titles: Chivalric Blossom, Maid of Favonius
Birthday: March 21
Vision: Geo
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Region: Mondstadt
Constellation: Parma Cordis
Affiliations: Knights of Favonius
Special Dish: Lighter-Than-Air Pancakes

Appearance and Personality
Noelle's outfit, Armored Rose, is made with durable velvet and metal plates. She wears her vision at the center of a bow adorning her lower back. Despite her short stature and petite frame she wields claymore weapons and is as strong as she is helpful and kind.
Noelle is a hard worker in all areas of her life while working hardest towards becoming a knight with the Knights of Favonius. She enjoys helping others and appears to be most content when she has tasks to tend to. Her helpfulness keeps that list ever growing, with a handful of people even taking advantage of her politeness, not that she seems to mind. Noelle does what needs to be done, often much more and never less. She appreciates order and things being as they should. She is reliable though stubborn at times. Her eagerness to become a knight and her desire to prove herself by helping others can sometimes put her in precarious situations. For example there was as a time when she over exerted herself after staging a solo rescue of an adventurer trapped on Dragonspine. She is inexperienced when it comes to teamwork, too often insisting on handling everything herself. Regardless, she is an exceptional maid and a very loyal one at that. All of the Knights of Favonius secrets are safe with her. Vision in hand, it is almost certain she will one day fulfill her dream of joining the Knights of Favonius.

Miscellaneous
Her favorite food is Satisfying Salad
She watches her figure carefully and is cautious of her diet despite loving food
She likes roses and wears red because in Mondstadt a rose is symbolic for "my lips are sealed" and she prides herself on her ability to keep secrets
She looks up to every member of the Knights and regularly asks them for advice on how to be a proper member when she officially joins
Kaeya distracted Noelle with "urgent matters" to tend to during the threat from Stormterror to keep Noelle from rushing headfirst into danger

Headcanons
All of these are subject to change
Feels an intimate relationship would distract her from her work and goals
When things have been slow Noelle will sometimes play a fragile damsel alone at night and take down anyone that attempts to do her harm. It isn't vigilante work as much as it is a cure for boredom and a need to 'clean' the streets and paths surrounding Mondstadt
Has no desire to join any other knighthood besides the Knights of Favonius but still feels flush around anyone in knightly uniform
Has recurring dreams of failing and/or becoming a criminal

Attachments

• 8CC7F784-EF2B-4C46-A9F2-33A4AC5993AB.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom