Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Your Beastly Submission (Longterm bestiality. Always Looking.)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
There's an underground group that believe that women are destined to be beneath beasts. They're not sexist despite the sound of it, but what they truely believe. They have posted an online forum that is hidden away. Only those who are members or seek to join are aware. They welcome all, including women.

The group has a secluded mansion, and there's only two rules. 1. Those who arrive must remain on the premises until allowed to leave. 2. Once claimed by a beast, a woman belongs to him for life.

A new initiate has come to the mansion, seeking to fulfill her desire.

Saw there's a rise of interest in bestiality stories, so figure I try out something. The layout of the plot isn't fully completed, as I want to shape it to suit my partner's interests and limits. As such, I can change things if necessary. Setting is modern by default, but can do fantasy, furries, etc.

my kinks are pretty open, though besides the obvious bestiality, I can do things like bondage, public sex, interspecies breeding, Oviposition, and exhibitionism. I am a Dom, but not very aggressive.

For my hard limits, they are no violence, death, gore, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters.

I will commit to the story, though I may fall silent at times for long periods of time , as in days, due to life and work. However, DO NOT THINK I abandoned you if that happens. Just send me an OoC message and I'll reply when I get the chance. Also I got slow internet, so I only do plots via PM here.

My posts are at least two paragraphs long on average, but I try to match my partner's efforts. I ask that you can at least do a paragraph that I can understand what is going on. Not obsessed over proper grammar much, especially if English is not your first language, just as long as I can understand what is going on.

I prefer organic interactions with my stories, so I greatly prefer my partner being female in real life. If I am with male partner, it makes things feel fake.

if you have any questions or are interested, please contact me via PM.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom