Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB I am your sunshine, your lovely sunshine.

Sunshine and Whiskey

❝I spit lightning crack, boom! ⚡❞
Withdrawn
• • • Sunshine & Whiskey Search Thread • • •
• The Beginning
Hello, everyone! So, I am new to the site but certainly not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for almost a decade now and would consider myself a literate and advanced writer. I am in love with the community and the people within it so much. I miss writing a bit too much, honestly. I would really like active and communicative partners, please.

Let me mention a little bit about me. For one, I am very easygoing and polite with others. I will always be communicative with you and what I mean by that is, I will let you know whenever I cannot post for an extended period of time, if I want to drop the roleplay and plus, I like OOC chatter because it makes me feel a little bit closer to my partner. I try my best to be as active as I can, most importantly because I have no life and love to write very much. I tend to write about six paragraphs at most, not sure how many words but will give you over 400 words, to be honest. I write as both genders, too, and have no preference for one over the other. I participate in MxF and MxM only roleplays. I will hardly ever do FxF because I am not experienced with it. I sometimes like to double. I also stay within the genres of modern, medieval, low fantasy, historical, and supernatural. I will try anything at least once though. I like some fandoms, too but tend to write as original characters more than canon characters but use the universe and sometimes the story of said fandom. I am an adult so mature themes are okay with me along with fading to black. I only write through the threads, too. Please do not ask me for a PM or offsite roleplay because the answer will be no.

Okay, I do not ask for much within a partner, just the basic essentials. Be active, communicate, attempt to match my writing length(no one-liners or single paragraphs replies), write as your or either gender(or even as non-binary, I certainly do not mind), willing to double up if the plot requires it, contribute to the plot at hand, and be okay with mature themes, too. Of course, I do not want you to write outside of your comfort zone or anything but if something bothers you, just tell me, please. If you're okay with writing canon characters then do so but do not expect me, too. Do not ask for a PM or Discord roleplay, please. Also, I only give my Discord out to those I am comfortable with after some time.

• Kinks & Limits
► KINKS
✓ Rough Sex
✓ Clothed Sex
✓ Public Sex
✓ Exhibitionism/Voyeurism
✓ Incest
✓ Interracial
✓ Adultery
✓ Aftercare
✓ Non-censual Sex
✓ Dirty Talk
✓ Spanking

Hairpulling
✓ Kissing/Making out
✓ Hookups
✓ Creampies/Breeding
✓ Biting/Light Scratching
✓ Giving or receiving oral
✓ Giving or receiving anal
✓ Giving or receiving vaginal
✓ Fingering or rimming
✓ Vaginal or anal deflowering
✓ Age Gaps

► LIMITS
✘ Pure smut
✘ Fisting
✘ Bathroom play
✘ Vore
✘ Gore
✘ Vomiting
✘ Femboys
✘ Futas
✘ Tentacles
✘ Necrophilia
✘ Pedophilia
✘ Extreme Violence
✘ Underage
✘ Food play
✘ Fisting or pegging

• The Pairings
I might have plot ideas for some of these.

❖ CEO Son or Daughter x Gang Leader Son or Daughter
❖ Boss x Boss or Employee
❖ Boss x Secretary
❖ Incubus or Succubus x Human
❖ Vampire or Werewolf x Human
❖ Vampire x Werewolf
❖ Musician x Fan
❖ Single Parent x Single Parent
❖ Married Parent x Divorcee
❖ Best Friend x Best Friend
❖ Sibling x Sibling
❖ King/Queen x King
❖ Prince/Princess x Prince

• The Plot Bunnies & Tropes
College, band tour or reunion, enemies-to-lovers, friends-to-lovers, Greek gods or demigods, rekindled friendships or relationships, summer camp, pirates, witches, werewolves, vampires, kingdoms, romance, angst, hetero/homo/confused situationships, wealthy and poor, superheroes and villains, power-hungry individuals, mafias, coffee shop.

• The Fandoms
I do not write canon but don't mind if my partner does. Of course, some of these have to be altered for site purposes.

Harry Potter, Reign, Teen Wolf, Love, Simon, Game of Thrones, The Nevers, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Black Sails, Power, Empire, Friends, Gossip Girl, Glee, The Real World, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Fault In Our Stars, Friday Night Lights, X-Men, Marvel and DC, The White Queen and The White Princess. There's probably more but that's all I can think of right now.

• Conclusion
I think this covers everything. I hope to hear from some writers and please make sure you have everything in its entirety. If you have any questions, concerns, or anything of the sort, don't hesitate to voice them whenever you send me a message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom