Fx Female Sub Girl Looking for a Dom (FxF, FxFuta)

EveningJade

Planetoid
Hi there.

Alrighty, so I noticed a severe lack of FxF rps in my life and this shall not stand! As of late, I've been having the urge to playing out a supernatural or fantasy based rp with my submissive (possibly a switch) character falling for an older or more powerful woman. As of right now, I have a few ideas, but I'll probably add some more later on. I also have plenty of fandoms to mess around with as well!

About Me:

-I am a literate rper. However, I am incredibly flexible. I like to give what I get. So my posts will most likely match yours.
-I do love story-driven rps along with the sexy stuff. Please bear that in mind.
-I do enjoy roleplays mostly over PMs, but will rp on board too. Pretty flexible.
-If you don't like the rp or something is getting in the way of you posting, just let me know. I work in the medical field. All sorts of trouble can happen in life and I'm pretty understanding.
-I prefer sub, but I do like to switch it up in rps depending on what happens in the stories.

Favorite Kinks
-Non consensual/dubious consent
-Story driven (I really love build up)
-Humiliation (even extreme humiliation)
-Pet Play
-Gags and Leashes
-Cum baths, cum shots... anything to do with being covered in cum
-Exhibitionism
-Impregnation
-Bondage
-BDSM
-Lactation
-Breeding
-Watersports
-Rimming

Hard Stops
-Amputation
-Too much Gore
-Cannibalism
-Vore
-Snuff

Okay, Current Urges:

Zombie Apocalypse

I've been really having a lot of fun with the RE Remakes and RE3 really got me thrilled by the idea of some atrophied monster, either female or futa, (the monster being clever would make it interesting) hunting down MC and fucking her relentlessly while she tries to defend herself against it. As fun as RE is, I'm only familiar with a few titles in the series, but we can easily use the idea of a shady corporation making a monster to breed with females it's drawn to (maybe for repopulating purposes after widespread sickness?).

Sister, Sister
MC always had a rocky relationship with her stepsibling. They were weird and always sabotaged every single relationship or milestone MC ever tried to achieve, leaving her to a bitter life alone. Worse even, when MC tries to start a new life, bad luck seemed to follow her once she left home. She couldn't hold down a job, couldn't be accepted into college, and could not hope to keep up with rent now that her folks and significant others have isolated her. However, one day, she gets a knock on the door and opens to find her stepsister at her door with a new proposition. She'll handle all of MC's expenses and needs... so long as MC moves in with her and becomes her new slave.

Now I love a supernatural twist to this. That the stepsister is actually a demon or vampire and has somehow manipulated MC's life so that she would be vulnerable for this moment. That, or she could be another human who serves a dark demoness queen while seeking to employ MC in her cult.

Other Pairings

Master/Slave
Angel
/Demon
Vampire/Vampire
Cultist Leader or Member/Victim
Vampire
/Werewolf
Vampire/Human
Cop
/Thief
Succubus/Human
Evil Overlord/Evil Empress
Murderer/Civilian
Gang Leader/Runaway Girl
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Tribal Person/Captive
Bandit Leader/Princess

Fandom Cravings

(Characters I wish to play in bold)

Persona 4

Naoto
XRise
YukikoxChie (I could be either one)
NaotoxNaoto's Shadow
Futa Shadows or ShadowsxHarem of P4 Girls

Persona 5

Makoto
xAnn
MakotoxHaru (Could be either one)
MakotoxFutaba (Either one)
SaexMakoto (Guilty pleasure)
Shadow SaexFull Harem of P5 girls (She makes them all her bitches)
Fem/Futa JokerxHarem

RWBY

-Cinder Fall/
Anyone (I love Cinder so much, so yeah.)
-Cinder Fall/Emerald Sustrai
-Cinder Fall/Female Tyrian Callows (guilty pleasure, but I crave it so bad)
-Cinder Fall/Pyrrha Nikos
-Cinder Fall
/Neopolitan (especially now that we're into Vol 7...)
-Cinder Fall/Salem

Anyways, please take a look and get back to me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom