Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Bratty Shemales Put In Their Place (looking for hung futas/men)

midnite_run

Super-Earth
To be honest, I'm looking for exactly what the title says. I absolutely love playing bratty shemales/femboys with a lot of mouth that get abused and dicked down into obedience. In case you haven't gotten the impression yet, this is not really for the faint of heart or anyone looking for a soft cuddly time. I'm looking for hard, raunchy and degrading smut, with maybe the occasional cuddle or two. In terms of plots, I'm pretty free-form. I have some concrete ideas, but I'm open to new suggestions as long as we're still indulging in the same kinks. In terms ratio, I prefer this rp to be 70/30 smut to story.

My f-list here!

The only concrete idea I have is thus; Joanne is a model college student, one that everyone views as a kind and respectable student. The envy of many boys and girls, she's polite to everyone she knows. However, people notice that she gets a lot of texts from a mysterious man, prompting her to leave social gatherings suddenly. She sheepishly explains that it's her "boyfriend". What they don't know is that her boyfriend is her master. A rough and muscular older man who treats her like a toy, a piece of fuck-meat. He slowly corrupts her, luring her into risky and degrading sexual acts, turning her from everyone's pure princess into a loyal cock-starved slut.

Back
Top Bottom