Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Craving!

Firefly98

Super-Earth
Hello people!
I'm on the lookout for f/f roleplay. Can be convinced for m/f, but I'm really craving a story based smutty f/f roleplay.
I had some ideas in minds that I'll list below.

1. Character A and Character B are roommates who keep finding themselves walking in to each other at the wrong moments. Post-shower? With their partner, kissing or more? Waking up? Naked? Masturbating? All of the above? Tensions rise with each encounter until they find themselves unable to resist the other.
  2. Character A and Character B are in college, living in residence. A can see down through B's window in the opposite building, and they like to leave the curtains open, even when they're having sex or masturbating. A likes what they see and is attracted to B, thinking about the sight of them naked whenever they see B. One day they're hanging out (sober or drinking) and A admits to B what they've seen, and touching turns to kissing turns to sex.
  3. CharacterA is seventeen, about to be eighteen in just a few months time, and about to start her final year of high school. Character B is 26 and about to start teaching at a new school once summer ends. They meet (we can work out how/where) and and hit it off early in the summer months, and their relationship quickly becomes passionate.
  4. CharacterA is more of a well-bred kind of person. They've been through college, have a good job, maybe even a partner - until they meet Character B, who is the type of person who keeps vodka in their water bottle so no one suspects that they're drunk. Once they meet, A finds themself attracted to B in a way that they never thought possible.
  5. Character and Character B are long time friends turned more, and have been living as "friends with benefits" while denying that there are emotions involved. They both went a little wrong in life - one's an addict, the other's pretty severely depressed. Together they make a good combo, though, and they become co-dependant. When one of them loses their job and then quickly their apartment, they move in together. Mayhem and sex ensues.
If any of these pique your interest, feel free to write me! I'm also open to discussing any other ideas you may have.

Back
Top Bottom